Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jebass and Undercut Roster Submission Discussion.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jessup View Post

ya tell that to thunder who for some reason gets their appeal in same situation and don't have a bot glitch which affects a game for us that should be accepted as an obvious granted appeal and replay.

You are a fucking troll too stfu..

Their appeal was granted because the bot did not recognize the command that was granted to a player who was (A).

Next time win your match instead of being trash.

Idiot
    FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
    #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

We had players who were captain and assistant on the twl roster who couldn't make subs which forced us to play 4v5 for 3 minutes. You THOUGHT you had someone as an assistant on twl roster but didn't so it forced you to sub while playing which hurt your performance. These are very different.. not rocket science.

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
        Why do you care so much? Its 2019. This is the 20th something TWL season, and literally every squad makes it by default these days due to lack of an active playerbase. Shouldn't Paladen just be happy you're playing at all? It's not like you have a shot at winning anything, so why complain in every single thread possible? Just play and have fun. Be glad the game is still around for over 20 years now.
        This type comment is trolling and ridiculous. We should have the same rights as any squad. We beat sweet already too so your "you won't win anything" comment is stupid. We proved you wrong already.
        As it stands now Paladen is 1-1 in twld and 1-1 in twlj.

The point of this thread is that undercut came to us and gave jebass misleading info and told him we got 4 spots only for assis sub positions and also to say that I think our appeal being denied is bullshit when our game WAS affected by this issue.
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

5-9 versus Marksmin LJ
          7-10 versus Marksmin LD

Maybe your squad should just bench you. Be a good captain and play someone else. Maybe if the scores were closer your appeal would be granted. You can blame yourself.
          FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
          #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Yes, and it is the responsibility of your co-captain, Jebass, to inform you about any possible roster changes, and promotions or demotions as he was the one who submitted your initial roster. It is not our responsibility to message every single league captain regarding roster changes. This would be asking for far too much for a volunteer position and surely you can understand this as well. I would request you to not spam this forum with one-liners as it is against forum rules.

As an added note I had absolutely no say when it comes to Rage vs Thunder appeal as I am a part of one of the squads. This would be a serious conflict of interest. I personally would have chosen not to replay it, or alternatively I would have forced to replay both your game and our game.

Now it is true that I could have kept the thread open, but honestly it would have amounted to nothing but more frustration from your side. It was a far better option to continue the discussion in the game as you can convey much more information that way and immediately clear up misunderstandings.

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
              We had players who were captain and assistant on the twl roster who couldn't make subs which forced us to play 4v5 for 3 minutes. You THOUGHT you had someone as an assistant on twl roster but didn't so it forced you to sub while playing which hurt your performance. These are very different.. not rocket science.
              It's hard to argue with someone who's brain dead zid.
              Guy/girl is a complete idiot.

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                no we had lagout issues with destruct for 2 minutes and lost 2 sub spots I was trying to do but couldn't as a result.
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

and staff has confirmed the bot was set up so that NO ONE but myself could do subs just like you all.
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

1 week ban for making a new thread to avoid the lock of the other thread to continue arguing.

Comment

y squad ded
                      ?

cripple> if u had a better connection u wouldnt be good

Comment

I'm going to be frank here Jessup, and apoligies if i'm barking up the wrong tree, but as this is your 3rd post? Its obvious your not happy with how twl is being run. Is it in anyway to do with you not being appointed incharge of twl this season? It just seems we are talking about numerous issues and its time someone actually asked if there is another underlying reason your not happy with numerous decisions.
                        British> my 18th tomoz $$
                        Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

I have to agree with Attacks here. Continuously making forum posts to bring up previous denied appeals should be acted upon accordingly or this will never stop.It seems that Jessup does have some kind of problem or, in fact, is trying to hide his/her ignorance by just making matters worse.

Appeal was denied.
                          End of story.
                          You're dumb.
                          Move on.

Comment

I wish you could take yourself out of your own shoes and look at this from an objective perspective so you could see how terrible your arguments are. Your logic is bad, your assumptions are bad, you are clearly stretching the truth and exaggerating situations and trying to take them out of context to fit your argument... not just to other people but to yourself, too. Your appeal was terrible and pretty much had zero chance of ever getting approved. The staff is going out of their way to be pretty lenient on appeals and your appeal is so weak it still got denied. You didn't even start the game and you subbed yourself in, it would have been very easy for you to perform these other imaginary subs that you probably didn't even want to do. You expect to get an appeal granted because you're trying to click on the bot name with a cursor instead of typing :First3lettersofbotname:!sub command that takes less than 3 seconds to type out? Why don't you try being less of an idiot and stop blaming the league because you can't think of easy solutions to your problem.

Comment

Here is exactly what happened Jessup, just for you. Jebass, the current squadowner of paladen, sent in a help call in which he asked when the deadline for the rosters was. I answered his help call and told him exactly when the roster needed to be in by. He took this one step further and submitted a roster to me that he wished to use for TWL. I uploaded this roster to the google doc that contains every squads current TWL rosters. I then proceeded to ask him which 5 players on the roster he wanted to add as his assistants, which he then sent me a list for. Whether or not he decided to speak to the other captains of paladen at this point is completely irrelevant to the conversation. It is not my obligation to make sure that every captain discussed the roster with each other. If you have any problems with what happened with your roster then take them up with Jebass. Posting more pointless threads on the forums is not going to fix anything that happened. Your appeal was denied because you guys had issues with your roster and people not being assistants that you thought were. Your problems during the game had absolutely nothing to do with the bot issues that other squads were having.

Here is my entire conversation with Jebass. He had absolutely very few questions about anything and if there was something he did not understand he did not make it known to me at the time, or any time between this conversation and when the TWL games took place.
                              https://pastebin.com/iZ5KhH0p

I am closing this thread, and if you plan on making any more threads beyond this one, please contact me in game. I will not tolerate any more threads coming up about this as the decision is final and will not be overturned. There will be disciplinary action if you keep this up.
                              3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

Working...
                              X