reminder: roster hard lock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reminder: roster hard lock

as a quick reminder to all squads, hard lock is happening this round which means time is slowly running out for squads to make further adjustments to their league rosters.

rosters will freeze on April 5th which is this Friday at 11:59 PM EDT. rosters will lock after the last match of this coming round. You may still add players to the TWL roster after this date, but they will not be eligible to play if added between Saturday and Sunday.

if you have any additional questions or require assistance, please do not hesitate to contact a TWL operator.
    Last edited by Turban; 04-03-2019, 06:34 PM.

Rules say you have up to last game played from round 3. Wouldn't that be Sunday sometime not Friday?

Comment

Originally posted by Gkyde1234 View Post
      Rules say you have up to last game played from round 3. Wouldn't that be Sunday sometime not Friday?
      I agree, there is a clear contradiction to these rules.
      In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
      twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
      twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

Rosters being frozen means anyone added after Friday 11:59 PM will not be eligible to play during that round. They would have to wait until next round to be eligible. You may still request changes between Saturday and Sunday.

Comment

Thanks for clearing that up
          In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
          twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
          twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

so if i was added to the twd roster today (Thursday, april 25th) I can play on sunday if I am added by my team captain b4 Saturday?

Comment

Working...
            X