• Show
Clear All

zeebu y rnt u playir

Comment

Originally posted by Zeebu View Post
      Two Rapey Uncles Breaking cram to the Beat

A Short Story
      by zeebu

Joe had always hated dramatic trench wars with its sleepy, shallow spaceships. It was a place where he felt unhealthy.

He was a cowardly, sympathetic, buttjuice drinker with moist eyebrows and scrawny testiculars. His friends saw him as a barbecued, burnt barnacle. Once, he had even helped a breezy thix recover from a flying accident. That's the sort of man he was.

Joe walked over to the window and reflected on his creepy surroundings. The flood teased like lagging gerbils.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of tj hazuki . tj hazuki was a hilarious javelin with sloppy eyebrows and wobbly testiculars.

Joe gulped. He was not prepared for tj hazuki.

As Joe stepped outside and tj hazuki came closer, he could see the energetic smile on his face.

tj hazuki gazed with the affection of 2524 gracious colossal clams. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want spronk."

Joe looked back, even more ambivalent and still fingering the springy guillotine. "tj hazuki, have a meat popsicle," he replied.

They looked at each other with blue feelings, like two sharp, sore swallows whining at a very daring TWLB, which had irish folk music playing in the background and two rapey uncles breaking cram to the beat.

Joe regarded tj hazuki's sloppy eyebrows and wobbly testiculars. "I feel the same way!" revealed Joe with a delighted grin.

tj hazuki looked fuzzy, his emotions blushing like a round, regurgitated ruler.

Then tj hazuki came inside for a nice drink of buttjuice.

THE END
      exactly how it went down. i do love me some tj hazuki...

as hockeydude or falk would say/do... unf unf unf!

Comment

hj suzuki
        Leland

Comment

This thread is hilarious. Also, I agree with Thrill. The basers on marksmin lost nearly every game they ever played, and I think the only BDs we've ever won were after borrowing better players. It's pretty obvious that marksmin was going nowhere with the status quo that was there, so I don't really see why there's a problem here? Sure, it sucks for TJ or whomever that they were removed so late, but let's not pretend this was some all-star lineup. Of the three leagues marksmin plays in, TWLB is by far it's worst lineup, and the results have shown that through 3 weeks. I honestly don't think the squad will miss weak-minded people like Nipple Nibbler leaving over a temper tantrum, nor do I think anyone gives a single fuck what Cripple has to say about anything TW related. As far as I'm concerned, he can talk about how great he is at this game when he learns how to WB. Until then, he can stfu and mind his own business, since 15 years of playing the least-skilled ship in base is about as impressive to me as 15 years playing pub.

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post
            This thread is hilarious. Also, I agree with Thrill. The basers on marksmin lost nearly every game they ever played, and I think the only BDs we've ever won were after borrowing better players. It's pretty obvious that marksmin was going nowhere with the status quo that was there, so I don't really see why there's a problem here? Sure, it sucks for TJ or whomever that they were removed so late, but let's not pretend this was some all-star lineup. Of the three leagues marksmin plays in, TWLB is by far it's worst lineup, and the results have shown that through 3 weeks. I honestly don't think the squad will miss weak-minded people like Nipple Nibbler leaving over a temper tantrum, nor do I think anyone gives a single fuck what Cripple has to say about anything TW related. As far as I'm concerned, he can talk about how great he is at this game when he learns how to WB. Until then, he can stfu and mind his own business, since 15 years of playing the least-skilled ship in base is about as impressive to me as 15 years playing pub.
            A lot of talk from someone who got carried by Izor and Racka bro.
            twl.trenchwars.org
            A lot of talk from someone who couldn?t even go 1:1 in TWLD seasons.......

S12: AVK: 10. AVD: 9
            S13: AVK: 4 AVD: 4
            S14: AVK: 9 AVD: 10
            S18: AVK: 2 AVD: 7
            S19: AVK: 3 AVD: 8

so for you to make that bold statement to learn WB......I guess I would rather watch you play pub for those 15 years.

Come make a come back man and try any basing ship so I can destroy you in it....
            see, unlike you, I won in my league without getting carried. In different basing ships.
            what ship is more difficult than spider in basing? If it was so easy i am surprised you did not play it bro. I played shark too and won...
            so I am curious. What ship is more difficult?

come back and try it out man. SS needs you. Come try out spider. The more competition of elite top tier spiders like yourself that can return the better. It makes the zone better overall.

PS: I know a thing or two about basing...........unless all the squads I have been in have been trying to make me feel relevant by asking me my opinion on certain players and basing lines and being asked to join them to help improve their lines.....it must be a mental thing then. Heh.

come support violence when TJ plays against him in two weeks. Maybe you can give him some tips my brotha.

we need old QS 2nd stringers back on this game. You and many others that were apart of QS are the backbone of this game.

you have your opinion on LD, and I have mine on LB.

LB is more entertaining and complex. But you can say the same for LD.

this debate has been going on for decades. There will always be differences. Apples and oranges.

notice I did not comment anything about violences decision in LD/LJ.
            it was basing, the league I am knowledgeable in my brother.
            TJ is better than easily two of the spiders that were chosen over him.
            stupid decisions, now look at marksmin. Their basing unit has completely fallen apart because of stupid decisions.
            Last edited by Efhat; Today, 12:08 AM.
            TWLJ CHAMP SYNDICATE
            TWLJ CHAMP x3 dicE
            TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
            #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)
            #1 RANKED PANEL SPIDER TO EVER PLAY THIS ZONE FROM SEASON 10 AND ON - TWDT PANEL / TWL PANEL

Comment

only thing marksmin is good at is providing another squad for other bd squads to smash (aka more activity)

Comment

Working...
              X