tj hazuki

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Efhat View Post

Jessup and I may have our differences but she contributes to this zone and fights for what she believes in.
    Thanks for this at least.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

P
      Originally posted by Exalt View Post

I must have really struck a nerve. You're fragile as fuck bud. Did you not take your medicine lately? Anyway, I really don't know what to say to shit like: 'come to Miami and hangout with us man. I over heard that youre some white boy, 90 pounds wet, and wear Shaqs and knock off jordan hats'. It's too ridiculous, even for where I grew up. Its like you watched every episode of Jersey Shore and decided that's who you wanted to model yourself after. You'd get your ass kicked where I grew up in Chicago, would get ignored by every woman in Seattle, and in Europe, you'd be the exact stereotype everyone thinks of as the dumbass american You legitimately sound like a moron that's trying desperately to be cool. You can't even stand on your own two feet without mentioning people like Racka to try to back you up with your insecurities. Be a man for once in your life and learn to deal with things on your own.
      Whatever makes you sleep better at night, geek.
      Quite frankly I can care less if you grew up in Iraq.
      Lmao. Are you ok man? What part of Chicago did you grow up in? Would you like to talk about all those times you got bullied?
      You are saying it like Chicago is one of the most dangerous cities in the US. Ahahahahaha. Man they are not even in the top 20. Relax there MGK.
      No one likes you. No one cared for you. It sucks that you are apart of the pathetic group that attempted to bully children on this game but failed. It also sucks you have spent thousands of hours playing one ship and one league and still sucked dick. Statistics dont lie; you were ALWAYS terrible. And telling from the soft spots I hit, you are mad insecure IRL too. A keyboard warrior who has to bring up what suburb he grew up in to try and prove a point. My man you are a fucking pussy. And the typical definition of a BITCH.

What I find hilarious is that you state over and over again how much you dont care but you still find yourself logging on a game you havent played for years typing on its forums. Lmfao. Man theres no need to put up a front. We all know youre here to try and feel important by posting on these forums.
      Unfortunately with your 4-10 average in TWLD in over 10 years no one is going to listen to you. So stop typing on your 15 minute breaks from being a bag boy at Publix because no one cares what you have to say.

I have nothing to prove. My man. I have came at you from a statistical standpoint and have proved you have always been a sub par and irrelevant warbird.
      theres nothing there thats an attempt in me trying to sound cool. If you won a title or two then I understand why your egotistical self is typing on here, but you havent.... so because I call you out statistically, you try and get personal? Lmao. Man I love this game. People dont logon for years but theyre on game forums typing trying to feel relevant again.

If im making you take personal time out of your life to respond to me in a game you havent played for in years, whos the real one effected? Lmao. Geek.

Wanna know something ironic?

Jessup has a better average in TWLD than you do.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Im done.

Last edited by Efhat; 04-19-2019, 10:31 AM.
      FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
      SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
      TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
      #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

u 2 cud relix no need 2 vs each othir 4 persinil stuff. if exilt was actually bullied growink up becuz shis 90 lbs that wudnt b something 2 make fun of her for, and if crippil is 5'2 220 lbs rectangil diesed jersey store stereotype allow her

u r both vetirins, exilt cud b gr8 teamink wirbirt whose skills maybe werent powirfil when she jus returned 2 the game but shes gettink it back and played well in week 3 and crippil is perenial bisink chimpion

u r both flamirs 4 goink down this ribbit hole like i did when efery1 vs me 4 hiziki allow silince

Comment

Originally posted by viop11 View Post
          u 2 cud relix no need 2 vs each othir 4 persinil stuff. if exilt was actually bullied growink up becuz shis 90 lbs that wudnt b something 2 make fun of her for, and if crippil is 5'2 220 lbs rectangil diesed jersey store stereotype allow her

u r both vetirins, exilt cud b gr8 teamink wirbirt whose skills maybe werent powirfil when she jus returned 2 the game but shes gettink it back and played well in week 3 and crippil is perenial bisink chimpion

u r both flamirs 4 goink down this ribbit hole like i did when efery1 vs me 4 hiziki allow silince
          You are right viop

i apologize.

i won?t ever open this thread again

truce

But fuck exalt. Guy clearly has not gotten his dick wet. Nerdy ugly faggot.
          Last edited by Efhat; 04-19-2019, 07:36 PM.
          FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
          SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
          TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
          #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Originally posted by Efhat View Post
            But fuck exalt. Guy clearly has not gotten his dick wet. Nerdy ugly faggot.
            If you're that curious about what I look like and whether I have sex (only a 12 year old or a 40 year old virgin would think this is actually an insult to any normal adult), ask some of your 'boys' on Rage, since a few know my facebook. If I was really 90 Lbs, wore shitty clothes, and a virgin, I guess it would hurt my feelings, but this kind of insult is little kid stuff at best. I genuinely hope that one day you get on my level, because I feel bad for you, and there's plenty of women in the world for TWL's best spider. If you'd like some tips on how to talk to and attract them, let me know. If you swing the other way, I'm sure there's plenty of men for you too, so don't be discouraged. It's 2019 after all. I believe in you.
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
            X