No announcement yet.

tj hazuki

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i register on these forims just 2 respond out of respect for tj eefin though i dont rly respect her that much 4 various reasins. not that i owe any of u an explanation but will address the decision to u horrendous athletes so u cud possibly sleep bettir/stfu/who the fuk is eifhit

do i feel terribil 4 making this change right at the deadline? yes i do because tj is an active player well liked by many on the team and she deserves to have a chance to play twl. I also don't rly give that much of a fk how actif someone is if they don't show much improvement and sum1 could possibly perform better. Practicing is great, howefir i can improof more in 10 minits of an intense biskitbill wirkout than the 110 lbs gym rat philipinis who spend 5 hrs str8 on the court beink littil chihuahua weinirs. All that mattirs is how you perform when it comes down to it. Activity and prictice/effirt cud b a tie breakir

the 13 person roster limit makes it difficult. I wanted to add Steep and someone had to be remoofed. It was very tough deciding who, and none of the other ciptins were online for me to discuss with at the time the decision had to be made. i would have removed myself for TJ but earlier in the day one of our other ciptins said they want me as a shirk option

If i can go back and remoof myself for TJ i would like to do this if i can convince my othir ciptin and if the TWL ops would allow it as long as its before Sunday (if TJ still wants to play for us)

It came down to me wanting to add Steep, and it being a really close decision on many players on who to remoof. Ultimately felt like we have many spiders around similar levels and even though tj pushes and does a lot of little things, she averages 1:1 on a good day

it sucks she is gettink screwed out of twl though and would like her to be able to take my spot if i cud jus talk to some ppl before sunday if twl ops allow it. if more ppl had been online that i could have talked to to see if they would have been angered about me replacing them for steep instead of TJ i would have possibly been able to keep her. But i had 2 make a decision without talking to anyone and ultimately tj is sicrificial limb

am goink to need scumbags like Rab who are too scared to compete unless they have a great chance of winning to stfu. you are a good spider that can clearly play at a high level yet nobody wants you because you have a terrible attitude/cant deal with ne adversity/have a permanent sulk on your face. you are a bottim 1 percintile human being. how bad of a person do u have to be that you can be a good player yet nobody wants to play with you in 2019? but am sure you think this is every1 elses fault and you are a victim and every1 is out to get u. i h8 to vs ppl like you that are already down so sry 4 this but also fk ursilf

Comment

I am also looking for a squad. Like Tj, marksmin kicked me to make room for another player and they did so like a couple days before the first deadline making it difficult to join another squad.

Comment

@viop heh fk u 2 bro. allow urself 2 b bent ofir n fukt in ahnis on forims for terribil cap dicision. steep cud not base if her life dipind on it. hiziki cud vs ur othir spidirs with 2% effirt. chihuahua weinirs cud cap bettir than u. gud luck in twlb this wikind.

Comment

unlimitid do u haf brain dimige? sry if you do but we allowed you onto marksmin over a month ago to be nice because you said you were active and wanted to get better. you were then 1 of our least actif membirs n avrige 1-10 in wb/jav and less than 1:1 in spider and i was honest with you saying "u haf 0 chince of vsink twl rostir u are welcome to stay and vs twd but we haf no room 4 u". u proceetid 2 join wolf which isnt eefin in LB and you are a baser (albeit a terribil one). This was well b4 week 1 of twl. the fk is wrong with u sir.

no twlb squidrin or twld/lj squidrin will haf room 4 u because a long with beink a poor playir u also seem 2 haf charictitir concirns

i haf a dream that 1 day my 4 littil viops cud b jidged by the colir of their skin n also by the tapil of contints of their chirictirs i haf a dream

Comment

That was quite frankly one of the poorest decisions I've seen on Marksmins end. To replace a great spider on that squad, great attitude and overall stupendous dude is bad captaincy. I've seen Steep play and he's nothing less than a pile of poop in Spider. #FreeTj we are with you pal.

Comment

furthirmore we haf a vintige rab response being defensive and vsink anothir ciptins decision such as mysilf despite not havink the testicils or ability 2 efir ciptin a squidrin hersilf n takink 0 accountability 4 the fact that no1 cud grint her entry 2 lb squidrin

Comment

best> is tj even a good spidir? haf no idea, zidane> hes solid but honistly marksmin has atleast 6 bettir spidirs so i understand viops decision

every1 cud fk themsilfs. once again sry 2 tj 4 this being right at the deadline and what i said earlier about u replacink me stands if u want 2 play still and genir is ok with it and twl ops approof

Comment

Fake news lol

Comment

hssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
                    3:BOMBED> got donuts
                    3:BOMBED> how jealous
                    3:Heaven> how american
                    3:BOMBED> ??????????
                    3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
                    3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

I'll say a word as well. I tried to find a spot in other squads too, those who had seemingly spots open. Vio approached me several times, and i finally said ok lets go. Could there be any consideration for allowing squads to use replacements/ subs/ extra man as we have several players without a squad? In case some squad can't field a lineup. (looking at my lag atm doesn't look too good, same was yesterday). The tight rosterspace did what it was supposed to do, gave us 6 squads. Could it be lifted for the people who were left out? Were lag problems considered in anyway when the 13 people limit was set? If this lag doesn't get better, I could be screwing not only a friend's rosterspot, but also another friend's lineup.

Comment

Originally posted by viop11 View Post
                        i register on these forims just 2 respond out of respect for tj eefin though i dont rly respect her that much 4 various reasins. not that i owe any of u an explanation but will address the decision to u horrendous athletes so u cud possibly sleep bettir/stfu/who the fuk is eifhit

do i feel terribil 4 making this change right at the deadline? yes i do because tj is an active player well liked by many on the team and she deserves to have a chance to play twl. I also don't rly give that much of a fk how actif someone is if they don't show much improvement and sum1 could possibly perform better. Practicing is great, howefir i can improof more in 10 minits of an intense biskitbill wirkout than the 110 lbs gym rat philipinis who spend 5 hrs str8 on the court beink littil chihuahua weinirs. All that mattirs is how you perform when it comes down to it. Activity and prictice/effirt cud b a tie breakir

the 13 person roster limit makes it difficult. I wanted to add Steep and someone had to be remoofed. It was very tough deciding who, and none of the other ciptins were online for me to discuss with at the time the decision had to be made. i would have removed myself for TJ but earlier in the day one of our other ciptins said they want me as a shirk option

If i can go back and remoof myself for TJ i would like to do this if i can convince my othir ciptin and if the TWL ops would allow it as long as its before Sunday (if TJ still wants to play for us)

It came down to me wanting to add Steep, and it being a really close decision on many players on who to remoof. Ultimately felt like we have many spiders around similar levels and even though tj pushes and does a lot of little things, she averages 1:1 on a good day

it sucks she is gettink screwed out of twl though and would like her to be able to take my spot if i cud jus talk to some ppl before sunday if twl ops allow it. if more ppl had been online that i could have talked to to see if they would have been angered about me replacing them for steep instead of TJ i would have possibly been able to keep her. But i had 2 make a decision without talking to anyone and ultimately tj is sicrificial limb

am goink to need scumbags like Rab who are too scared to compete unless they have a great chance of winning to stfu. you are a good spider that can clearly play at a high level yet nobody wants you because you have a terrible attitude/cant deal with ne adversity/have a permanent sulk on your face. you are a bottim 1 percintile human being. how bad of a person do u have to be that you can be a good player yet nobody wants to play with you in 2019? but am sure you think this is every1 elses fault and you are a victim and every1 is out to get u. i h8 to vs ppl like you that are already down so sry 4 this but also fk ursilf
                        [Apr 05 20:36] Violence: plz dont freak out but i remoofed haziki from twlb roster for steep. steep is much bettir. hiziki avrigis 1:1 on a gud day. wantid 2 remoof mysilf or piblic assassin or vaga but cudnt becuz vaga wud freak out need her 4 duelink,ou

guy says he wanted to remove himself, public assassin, or hurricane, but didn't want to remove hurricane in fear of him bitching and not being available for twlj. if he really wanted tj there, he would've removed himself or public assassin who's by far less active than tj and no offense to my boy pa, but he's rusty as fuck. if i knew my captain was going to be this much of a dipshit i would've joined spastic when i had the chance.
                        Trench Wars' favorite cheater

Comment

Originally posted by viop11 View Post
                          unlimitid do u haf brain dimige? sry if you do but we allowed you onto marksmin over a month ago to be nice because you said you were active and wanted to get better. you were then 1 of our least actif membirs n avrige 1-10 in wb/jav and less than 1:1 in spider and i was honest with you saying "u haf 0 chince of vsink twl rostir u are welcome to stay and vs twd but we haf no room 4 u". u proceetid 2 join wolf which isnt eefin in LB and you are a baser (albeit a terribil one). This was well b4 week 1 of twl. the fk is wrong with u sir.

no twlb squidrin or twld/lj squidrin will haf room 4 u because a long with beink a poor playir u also seem 2 haf charictitir concirns

i haf a dream that 1 day my 4 littil viops cud b jidged by the colir of their skin n also by the tapil of contints of their chirictirs i haf a dream
                          Why are you coming at me like that? all I said was you kicked me before the deadline.. didn't come at you negatively at all what so ever. As far as you saying I am of poor character.. this is the first I've ever heard that. I treat everyone on here with respect, always have. Don't appreciate you coming at me like that when I never disrespected you. Anyways this league just isn't for newer players and I understand that. Going to just wait for the next league as far as basing goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe_ View Post

[Apr 05 20:36] Violence: plz dont freak out but i remoofed haziki from twlb roster for steep. steep is much bettir. hiziki avrigis 1:1 on a gud day. wantid 2 remoof mysilf or piblic assassin or vaga but cudnt becuz vaga wud freak out need her 4 duelink,ou

guy says he wanted to remove himself, public assassin, or hurricane, but didn't want to remove hurricane in fear of him bitching and not being available for twlj. if he really wanted tj there, he would've removed himself or public assassin who's by far less active than tj and no offense to my boy pa, but he's rusty as fuck. if i knew my captain was going to be this much of a dipshit i would've joined spastic when i had the chance.
                            Wow, so because hurricane threatened to not duel that is why they did not remove him from the LB roster? Unreal. What the fuck is this? 2006? Are we 12 again?

TJ is more active than PA and Hurricane combined. And is a more efficient pusher and spider.

Unreal.
                            FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                            #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

am comink at u unlimitid because i never kicked you, i told you well in advance of twl starting that you aren't goink 2 make the twl roster but could stay and twd if you wanted. you chose 2 leaf. you were fortunate 2 b on the team in the first place and were inactif/vsd 0 contribution. you then use a post where efery1 is vsink marksmin to pile on/promote yoursilf. What happened to you and TJ isnt remotely close. I remoofed her from the roster right b4 the hard lock, where as i informed you well in advance of twl starting you won't make the roster. FK URSILF!!!

Hurricane didn't threaten anything. We need here 4 dueling and i didn't want 2 remoof her from the lb roster without talking to her because we need her 4 dueling and if she wants 2 be on lb roster as well am choosink 2 allow it. PA is mean genes roomate is says shes commited. If you think TJ is bettir than her its not by much (TJ has played 36 bds for marksmin and averages by far the wirst record on the squad K wise, and is 3-33 W/L).

It sucks this happened right b4 the deadline but we haf 7 spiders who are better/haf more upside. Ovirill i dont rly care how actif she is. You are inactif cripple, if TJ was on your squidrin should she start over u because shis more actif?

Comment

Originally posted by Efhat View Post

Wow, so because hurricane threatened to not duel that is why they did not remove him from the LB roster? Unreal. What the fuck is this? 2006? Are we 12 again?

TJ is more active than PA and Hurricane combined. And is a more efficient pusher and spider.

Unreal.
                                oh i'm with ya crip. i mean i'm rusty as fuck too and would gladly give up my spot to someone who's better if it seems fit. i've been active as of recent though, think i'm top 5 in games played in bds as shark. tj was easily one of the 13 best basers on marksmin and imo one of the top 5 spids we had. viop just sees tj's rec's and he's at times closer to a 1:1 ratio so obviously that makes him shit right? so dumb.
                                Trench Wars' favorite cheater

Comment

Working...
                                X