No announcement yet.

tj hazuki

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nobody blamed anything on you, you were just the 1 who unfortunately got removed because of political reasins and because even if you are possibly be bettir than 1-3 of our other spiders its not by much. you haf every right 2 be as bitter as you want. or u cud vs mirrir n say i should haf played bettir so ciptins not eefin consider me an option 4 remoofil

Comment

With all the terr games I played for marksmin, I can safely tell you TJ was the only spider I noticed that consistently tried to push, which is a big problem in why we lost so many games. I'm sure if he sat back at the walls with the other spiders he would die a lot less.

Violence has done a horrible job trying to captain his squad in LB giving roster spots to players that haven't done anything for the squad to earn them. Vagabond, played like ass in the few bd's he got added into. Thrill, again sucked ass every BD he played in. Both these 2 are on the roster for TWLJ. Rosters are seperate, I don't understand why you feel the need to put them on both. Diakka played 2 BD before LB started, sucked ass in both, yet hes starter terr? maybe if he actually logged in more than just sunday and stopped pitching a tent in streams of bullets. Public Assassin, rusty spider that is IRL friend of a cap so he gets a spot. (maybe he gives great head?) Steep, didnt play a single TWD match of any kind with squad before taking TJ's spot, who also has a ?lag like this: PING Current:160 ms Average:160 ms Low:150 ms High:180 ms S2C: 0.1% C2S: 3.7%.

There were better options, you chose not to see them.
      Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
      (10 seconds later)
      rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
      P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

We had a basing clique that included a few friends who are sticking up for each other here, no surprise there. I don't think any of these people leaving or being removed has any negative impact on the team. Marksmin has had 3 wins and 230452808 losses in BD despite BDing very frequently, and most of those BDs include this clique of basers sticking up for each other in this thread, so they were obviously a large part of the problem. Disappointed to see myself singled out by nipple nibbler despite only playing a couple of BDs in my entire life, but if someone wants to pick a fight I don't mind that at all. The reason marksmin struggles in base is because the majority of the so called 'basers' frequently have mediocre or average performances. Maybe they aren't the worst players in the world, but every other team has better performing players in pretty much every position. I'm not sure how anyone could ever be upset about this Tj Hazuki thing, outside of just watching with your eyes you can go to the marksmin stat page and sort it by spider and pretty much every single spider have significantly better performances.... when you're looking at an extremely large sample size (these guys spammed the shit out of games) and one spider is barely positive in any single match and has a performance on par with any random player playing in spider that's obviously not a good thing. Maybe record doesn't mean everything but it is obviously relevant, especially when it's a large discrepancy with other players who are also on the same team losing the same games. I also thought it was hilarious to see nipple nibbler saying things like ease playing in a warbird is the reason we are losing BDs when the team loses almost 100% of BDs and obviously ease is only a warbird in a small percentage of those matches.

People are also backing up saying these people had good personalities but they were frequently toxic and argumentative on the chat, and even talked tons of shit about the captains and the team on their private buddy buddy discord channel. The loss of these players is not a negative thing and I doubt they will bring anything positive to any other team.
        I'll also say spider is the most boring position of all time and when I requested to get some practice in other ships so I could attempt to learn basing people like nipple nibbler and his friends would make derogatory remarks and complain the whole time before anything even happened because they are elitist despite putting in very average performances and losing 95% of all the matches they are playing. Sorry if my request to try to learn shark would make you lose 15 minutes to 2 instead of 15 minutes to 3. Violence just now inserted me onto the LB roster after other people left because I told him I would put some practice time in and play if needed. When you're getting shit canned all the time any way better to develop someone who can become better over time instead of players like the ones who left who have obviously plateau'd and will just keep putting in the same mediocre performances for all eternity because they've based for 10+ years and obviously aren't getting any better.

Comment

Thrill arguing against herself and doesn't even realise it.

Comment

Thrill when you don't even understand the concept on waiting for your shark partner to at least get his reps off before you run in front of him and rep, maybe you shouldn't be talking shit about basing.

(10 seconds later)

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

I've played two games of shark in my entire life and I definitely understand that concept. Maybe you can't say anything about my basing when I played in like 3 bds and you lost 1340283508 bds with other members of the team that were 'basers' that I had no part in. I JD'd with you basers plenty and while maybe I lost more than I would have otherwise I definitely carried and won my fair share of matches with you guys. Shame that instead of being able to pick up the slack and overcome obstacles by putting in high impact performances you just complained and bitched about captains and other players the whole time. There were some times when we won BDs by borrowing high impact players at a key role who were playing with the same lineups you were playing with... I guess those guys were just able to pull it off and you weren't. Can't bitch about that.

Comment

am terribil ciptin because am not apil 2 lead my squidrin 2 victiry when we haf supirstar playirs such as nippil nipplir n tj hiziki leadink the chirge. if only i wud haf jus allowed this provin lb supirstar nibblir to terr instead of diakka am sure we wud haf won both our mitchs this weekend. Maybe we cud make this change nixt weekend, oh no we can't becuz she quit becuz i terr diakka ofir her despite her nefir askink 2 terr/telling me she will play ne ship @ ne junctire. i shud haf jus made this legindary nibblir basink ciptin n given her full freedom 2 do whatefir because she haf so much success as ciptin in the pist leadink many squidrins 2 gr8 heights. she cud haf done gr8 powir moofs such as remoofing vagabond from our lb rostir and making her leaf the squid and othir gr8 manufirs

Comment

fk hiziki fk nibblir n fuk every1 xcept viop

Comment

You wanna talk diakka here have some stats since you love stats so much:
                    vs spider 34-10
                    vs dudgeon 22-10
                    vs spastic 25-10
                    vs rage 11-14
                    vs spider rematch 5-12 (wtf 5-12?)

total 97-56 1.7KD ratio, 11.2 deaths per game.

Yea I'm the asshole here sure. That's some amazing terring there you're right, mr super amazing captain sir, such a great captain in fact you cap as good as you type!

(10 seconds later)

Comment

am pretty sure its clear mirksmin basink doesnt haf lineups all figured out and we are a work in progress, and you would have probably terred vs spider/this up comink week if u stayed. instead u went 1:2 in spider and rigequit when u were subbed like the littil sulkink scumbag weinir u showed ursilf to be since day 1

Comment

@mods we got someone spamming gibberiah here
                        Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

TJ Hazuki being removed from Marksmin's roster is no one but Marksmin's business - why even have squads or squad captains if all players think they have a voice and can decide what ever they want to be done with a squad? The captains of Marksmin have every right to make this move, and it was Viop's opinion on what was best for HIS squad, it doesn't matter if you agree or not.

TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                          TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                          TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                          TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                          TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                          TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                            TJ Hazuki being removed from Marksmin's roster is no one but Marksmin's business - why even have squads or squad captains if all players think they have a voice and can decide what ever they want to be done with a squad? The captains of Marksmin have every right to make this move, and it was Viop's opinion on what was best for HIS squad, it doesn't matter if you agree or not.
                            Ricko coming in with some solid hot-takes 2 threads in a row. Can we lock this yet? This thread serves no further purpose. Or maybe open a new subfolder for drama

Comment

WillBy, this is the stuff that makes leagues interesting and even more competitive... Imagine they locked previous "league drama" threads? Major portions of SS history wouldn't exist... leave it be.

Comment

Two Rapey Uncles Breaking cram to the Beat

A Short Story
                                by zeebu

Joe had always hated dramatic trench wars with its sleepy, shallow spaceships. It was a place where he felt unhealthy.

He was a cowardly, sympathetic, buttjuice drinker with moist eyebrows and scrawny testiculars. His friends saw him as a barbecued, burnt barnacle. Once, he had even helped a breezy thix recover from a flying accident. That's the sort of man he was.

Joe walked over to the window and reflected on his creepy surroundings. The flood teased like lagging gerbils.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of tj hazuki . tj hazuki was a hilarious javelin with sloppy eyebrows and wobbly testiculars.

Joe gulped. He was not prepared for tj hazuki.

As Joe stepped outside and tj hazuki came closer, he could see the energetic smile on his face.

tj hazuki gazed with the affection of 2524 gracious colossal clams. He said, in hushed tones, "I love you and I want spronk."

Joe looked back, even more ambivalent and still fingering the springy guillotine. "tj hazuki, have a meat popsicle," he replied.

They looked at each other with blue feelings, like two sharp, sore swallows whining at a very daring TWLB, which had irish folk music playing in the background and two rapey uncles breaking cram to the beat.

Joe regarded tj hazuki's sloppy eyebrows and wobbly testiculars. "I feel the same way!" revealed Joe with a delighted grin.

tj hazuki looked fuzzy, his emotions blushing like a round, regurgitated ruler.

Then tj hazuki came inside for a nice drink of buttjuice.

THE END

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Working...
                                X