Appeal of roster moves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appeal of roster moves

As some of you have noticed, a late entry for twl isn't as smooth as one would imagine.

I officially ask operators to cancel roster movements of marksmin that are related to me. I don't want to be in the center of drama, I only wanted to help with league/add depth to someone who needs it. I have no desire to return to the game under the circumstances, which I won't single out publicly. Please consider, have a nice season.

Sorry Violence, thanks for remembering me from years back. You are seemingly in a rare company of people who still knows my play. Hi TW.

On a side note, I'm greatly concerned about lag issues, which i have experienced lately in the evenings (finn). I don't need a shitstorm on me if I could not even get added.

Those who are part of this, please comment.

I'm out of the loop on this one it seems. I don't even know the drama in my own squad

With your side note, I agree. The lag on continuum has been garbage for a long time. It's not ping anyone has to worry about usually, but ploss. I've experienced the same lag on both coasts in America and in Europe, so its the server. Why is it that we could all play lag free under 56k (or worse) dialup modems before and never lagout, but these days, one little spike due to Hopone causes lagouts?
    Last edited by Exalt; 04-07-2019, 04:41 AM.
    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Very honorable move by u birger brosa I commend u for what u realize came about. I hope staff will honor this request and I hope tj will reconsider joining back up with marksmin as not only he is good at base but a great personality overall that's needed in the TW scene. Staff should make a special exception in this case if tj is up for it.

Comment

But moving to rage will probably be smarter LOL

Comment

Hey Steep it's all good bro; like I said in private message, I dont blame you. Last twl you played for lego/me and I know you are good enough to lb so go ahead and play for marksmin
          TWLD Champion 2014
          TWDTB Champion 2013
          TWDTB Champion 2016
          TWDTB Champion 2017
          TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
          -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

PING Current:160 ms Average:160 ms Low:150 ms High:180 ms S2C: 0.1% C2S: 3.7%

Violence will kill me. )

Comment

lmao

Comment

I support this appeal
                1:waven> u challenge
                1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

i dun support this appeal n xpect your lig 2 fix itself and 4 u to b presint @ futire mitchs steepstir ty

what should be looked at here is the issues w/ friday hard lock. i waited until friday night to decide who to remove for steep because i wanted 2 gather as much info as possible/talk 2 ppl/i cant remember but dont think i even thought about it until wednesday. What if 1 of our basers left before Friday? then i wudnt haf had to remoof any1 i cud haf just added steep w/ no issues.

Why wouldn't a captain trying to make the best decision talk to as many ppl as possible/wait until the last second regardless? yis it sucks for the playir beink remoofed, but this is twl n turpin said hersilf we rnt as inclusif as you might think. if u want rostir security play bettir than efery1 else or ciptin your own squidrin which tj tried 2 do but failed. all you tj groupies y didnt u join her squidrin? shes such a good player and amazing personality and incase u havint heard from her she is a proven lb spider and has won twdt-b!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Say I decided to remove TJ on tuesday, then the 0 athleticism basink nird tj groupies on my squidrin such as nibblir/joe/banks all vs a rebellion and leave (i dun actually think u r 0 athleticism basink nirds or tj groupies but fk ursilfs in this imaginary scenario). Now i haf to replace 3 of our key playirs instead of 1, and haf 2 deal w/ loads of whinink from many diffirint weinirs who haf nefir run ne squidrins b4/haf undir 10 inch standing verts irl

What if as a result of nibblir/joe/banks leavink, eefin more ppl leaf becuz 90% of ppl who play this game haf 0 testicils and when bad stuff happins they would rather quit/complain/blame every1 but themselves/join sum1 else as opposed to try to be part of the solution and do their best w/ whatefir circumstancis are presint

would removink tj before friday night haf helped TJ? yis. Could it haf gr8ly hurt marksmin by creatink a spirilink of ppl leavink/threatenink to leave? yis

This all worked out for TJ becuz she cud b binchwarmir on rage now, and TWL staff did the right thing by allowing transactions up until sunday night for those that got abit fkd ofir by the friday lock

maybe could haf a bettir systim possibly so this stuff gets avoided, perhaps adding an extra roster spot after the hard lock? that way i could haf added steep and not had 2 fk ofir tj. since no more squidrins are being created after week 3 and everything is mostly stabilized, i dont think starting with 13 person roster and allowing 1-2 players to be added after the hard lock/for week 4 onwards could be detrimental

fk all trinch warriors such as ixt/othirs who vsd me i 4get

Comment

Lol viop.

How about "sorry steep, our roster is full. I'm sure this dead game has a squad that can use another good active player."

Hey steep, wanna play mafia?
                    Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

All i know is that this kind of drama makes the game more interesting.
                      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

had been tryink 2 retrief steep for multiple weeks when our roster wasnt full, and eefin if it was full i would remoof tj/sum1 else 4 her regardless. i dun owe ne1 ristir spot if i cud retrief sum1 who i think is a bettir playir/cud vs more than 1 ship/league. steepstir am goink 2 need u 2 fix ur lig and b presint

Comment

u aint winnin ani dtb titl soon so gl viop boiiiiiii

Comment

*lb tittl

Comment

lmao post of the week ixt

Comment

Working...
                              X