Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
    about a month too late.
    It's a month too late, because we found out now what players could not make it on a squad. Which means two things..

1) you either need a more dynamic team where you can trade players, and lineups are flexible and change
    2) you do what Missa suggested and make team rosters locked entirely, once you recruit someone they are stuck with your team for good so long as they remain active.

In either case, you can probably add a deadline for league 2 full weeks before pre-season starts. This means all squads are formed by then, and people can see how many players are left out and potentially make a new squad to include them still?

something like that...

Comment

I think this is a great idea. Afghan you can count me in if you get this going. It'll make TWLB more fun. And in regards to Rabs comment, hes trash and has a very negative attitude. Do yourself a favour and keep sitting in spec, maybe take some notes . Afghan you got my full support. Ill help you run the squad if need be.

Comment

It's a good idea but depends on if at least a solid core of 10+ guys from the list are down to game and whether twl ops are ready to accommodate when they don't really have to. Both rather big IFs. Yes, season is well underway but can still schedule an additional team into sundays going forward. No backwards week replays so they would be heavy underdogs for making playoffs but that is kinda fair being so late. I feel that it is more about joining in the fun and playing some quality basing games which many of these listed guys can deliver and would be good for the scene to let more ppl experience it in this setting as quality basing action is scarce to come by compared to other gametypes.

Comment

I?d be down but yeah probably too late. Appreciate you tho Afghan

Comment

There is a reason why i am not on spider anymore. Thats because i have lost interest in playing this game and lack of time to play on a decent level myself. I had this issue with last twdt too.
            Commodo knew this from the beginning he recruited me, so when he found replacement, he removed me from twl roster, which i told him to do as well.

No, i wouldnt be up for this at all.

Comment

the point of TWL is not to accommodate for all players - the essence of a competitive league is that it isn't all inclusive - chucking in players that weren't good enough or didn't try when they had a chance to is detrimental to the entire point of TWL. TWDT and TWD are the inclusive leagues.
              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

u cant jus chuck in poor playirs

Comment

Originally posted by viop11 View Post
                  u cant jus chuck in poor playirs
                  unless your lb line is made of poor players like me!
                  Trench Wars' favorite cheater

Comment

i jus chuck in many playirs n hope 4 the bist
                    Last edited by viop11; 04-10-2019, 03:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X