Hot or nots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hot or nots

Need some people to step up for this, there's been some good appeal drama but feel like forums are lacking without these.

Personally as someone who caps and plays a lot, I'm not going to be doing it as I do enough as is.

Two Deranged Uncles Breaking cram to the Beat

A Short Story
    by zeebu

zidane looked at the ribbed turd in his hands and felt irritable.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his backward surroundings. He had always loved laggy trench wars with its doubtful, delightful drama. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel irritable.

Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of rab . rab was an understanding queen with ginger balls and blotchy elbows.

zidane gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a zealous, annoying, SURGE drinker with hairy balls and obese elbows. His friends saw him as a broad, better brute. Once, he had even helped a xyloid ogron cross the road.

But not even a zealous person who had once helped a xyloid ogron cross the road, was prepared for what rab had in store today.

The fog teased like lagging whales, making zidane barmy.

As zidane stepped outside and rab came closer, he could see the villainous glint in his eye.

rab glared with all the wrath of 3965 peculiar tense titmice. He said, in hushed tones, "I hate you and I want to play."

zidane looked back, even more barmy and still fingering the ribbed turd. "rab, do a barrel roll," he replied.

They looked at each other with jumpy feelings, like two old-fashioned, obedient orangutans whining at a very mean TWL, which had dubstep music playing in the background and two deranged uncles breaking cram to the beat.

Suddenly, rab lunged forward and tried to punch zidane in the face. Quickly, zidane grabbed the ribbed turd and brought it down on rab's skull.

rab's ginger balls trembled and his blotchy elbows wobbled. He looked lonely, his emotions raw like a silly, spotty sammich.

Then he let out an agonising groan and collapsed onto the ground. Moments later rab was dead.

zidane went back inside and made himself a nice drink of SURGE.

THE END

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

HOT: zidane
      HOT: ribbed turd

NOT: rab's ginger balls
      NOT: xyloid ogron

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

I'm not ginger, this is unacceptable. Otherwise good story.

Comment

Exactly what zidane said, id love to do them, but Monster has to be my main focus.
          Plus me talking about rage/thunder being monster will get peoples backs up
          British> my 18th tomoz $$
          Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

I made a hot or not for the last TW mafia game.

https://forums.trenchwars.com/forum/...ety-off/page73

^_^
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

(Ogron)> classless pos
              FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
              #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

i belief singer went 40-7 in ld this week in 3 games

Comment

hot: cripple not having to do shit and still fkin marksmin
                  not: joe_ that dude is fucking garbage bench his ass
                  Trench Wars' favorite cheater

Comment

Sup lil boys, this sunday i'm back on affair 99% sure, can't wait to see what it seems to be a great work made by turban, I would not be surprised. Rough, Stayon, LaSenza, Skepsis, Burnt, Cape on his main alias, Children the chinese of Youtube and many HZ's superstars.. It's christmas late. So if I'm there to watch I'll do HoN for the 3 divisions, maybe it will motivate some peoples to do it weeks after. Plus I love to suck good players' cock and to shit on overestimated players. By the way sorry to His Highness Ease for my absence during DT, I know I could have been usefull as 5* but I could not play. To not make this post only about myself I will talk about the two biggest pussys of Trench Wars, in my opinion.

-zidane

Last DT I watched, the boy won all divisions, became n?1 DT's captain, he was proud. He had His Highness Ease. At that time, Dreamwin had his head down, got raped by tens of men with power during the season, and saw his rival winning everything at the end. When the new season arrived, nobody would have imagined the boy would be back. He was mentally unstopable, hearing his rival bragging "everything is made to stop the mighty zidane hehe" was only making him stronger. Unfortunately for zidane, Heaven's shamanic power can't create a second Ease, as the original captained a team. And what did Dreamwin do at the end? He forced zidane to kneel, only to slap his head with his dick, becoming n?1 again. But the boy didn't smile, he was not satisfied. Still full of rage, he went to see all the bravest warriors of space, recruiting most of them, even his last DT's acquisition, your sister's favourite player, RaCka aka the Best Warbird, usually alongside His Highness Ease. And what about sir zidane? He's screaming "DT means nothing! Only TWL count!" hidden behind His Highness Ease, like a little girl.

-Trasher

Trasher proved that he could be much better than anyone else with the terrier, he's like a spider with terrier's ability to attach, while stayin safe. He got exceptional qualities when it went to base, even IxaDor knows it. Spider's newspapers keep talking about John "cripple" Rambo, while Terrier's newspapers are extolling Dreamwin's merits to play this ship when needed, nobody is talking about Trasher. Such a great player, so why? He does not want to be the King. You probably think "he do as he want to". You're right, but that's not all. He went to this TWL with a team he called "Spider", just like he was wearing a pink t-shirt on which is written "I'm a pussy". You think "OK he got problems but he is a nice dude, give him peace" right? But the "boy" insisted to not play the warbird division, giving no fucks about schedulers, like a spoiled little girl.

My choice goes for Trasher, I think zidane is a pussy by nature while Trasher is a pussy by choice, which is way worse IMO. zidane is number 2, as always.

How about your choice?

Comment

yeah, it's a no from me...
                      TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                      TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                      TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                      TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                      TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                      TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Working...
                      X