DO WE LIKE NEW BASING SETTINGS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Efhat View Post

What part of I do not care in regards to the implemented changes do you not understand.

its actually pretty simple to someone with an intelligence level past 5th grade

and quite frankly, I really do not care about your opinion as i am sure other basers do not either. You have yet to incorporate yourself into any basing scene, therefor your opinion is irrelevant when it comes to this topic.

so save yourself the two paragraph reply. Your two borrowed TWBD games in the last 4 months these changes have been implemented say enough about your affiliation and opinion towards this issue.

derail another thread.
    There are multiple factors to consider when it comes to deciding on these basing changes that many people put their time into. Terr bursts frequency and times, Terr portal frequency and times, cram resets and times, greening limitations and percentage possibilities for each ship, shark shrap strength and settings, jav settings, warbird settings, special settings and even much more.

I have been involved in this basing change process since it's conception.

I AM a baser. I have participated in MULTIPLE basing leagues. I am defending 2018 TWDTB champion. I play pretty good in base when I do it. I have been basing for at least 15 years. I have taken Paladen to TWL as a baser 2 or 3 times. I have been a TWDTB captain a season too and participated as a baser in MULTIPLE twdt basing squads.

This particular poll should hold zero weight when it comes to this important decision. It was fairly conclusive that many top notch basers had issues with basing setups and were trying to improve on it's weaknesses which is why this movement took place in the first place.

I stand by my statement that this poll is problematic and could be misleading.

I expect to be included equally as any other baser in this decision making.

You also used therefor improperly in your sentence. It should have been spelled therefore with an e at the end of it in the context which you attempted to use it.

Your post towards me was exclusionary and unfair, therefore I find you and your poll a complete joke.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

WHAT JESSUP SEES

Originally posted by Jessup View Post

There are multiple factors to consider when it comes to deciding on these basing changes that many people put their time into. Terr bursts frequency and times, Terr portal frequency and times, cram resets and times, greening limitations and percentage possibilities for each ship, shark shrap strength and settings, jav settings, warbird settings, special settings and even much more.

I AM a baser. I have participated in MULTIPLE basing leagues. I am defending 2018 TWDTB champion. I play pretty good in base when I do it. I have been basing for at least 15 years. I have taken Paladen to TWL as a baser 2 or 3 times. I have been a TWDTB captain a season too and participated as a baser in MULTIPLE twdt basing squads.

This particular poll should hold zero weight when it comes to this important decision. It was fairly conclusive that many top notch basers had issues with basing setups and were trying to improve on it's weaknesses which is why this movement took place in the first place.

You also used therefor improperly in your sentence. It should have been spelled therefore with an e at the end of it in the context which you attempted to use it.

Your post towards me was exclusionary and unfair, therefore I find you and your poll a complete joke.
      WHAT EVERYONE ELSE WITH A BRAIN SEES

Comment

You are not a baser.
        You have never been a baser.
        And you will NEVER be a RELEVANT baser.
        I would like to be the first person to offer you a congratulations on being the 2018 TWDTB defending champion during a league who had little to NO competition.
        How many games did you make a difference in? How many did you MVP? How many can you single handedly say you were a sole factor in winning the TWDTB title?

But FYI, you are NOT the defending champion.

i am actually the 2019 TWDTB defending champion and MVP of every single FINAL and PLAYOFF game. Since you want to throw FANTASY TITLES around. (#TERRORIST)

get your facts right.

Participated in multiple basing leagues?
        please show us your proof and statistics. I am willing to pay a lot of money to see it.
        show me your basing statistics from TWL season 7 to TWL Season 13.
        where there was an actual basing league. Not some fantasy draft league you are here flaunting, lmfao please. Prove me wrong. Please.
        actually, show me one where you made it to playoffs as a baser during this era.

where are you now in TWLB?
        You could not get paladen into LB because of your shitty captaining and incompetency as a whiner. Why not join a basing squad that was participating if you are the defending TWDTB champion of 2018. Man this league would be so different if you were competing in it. Nah. Let us sit back and cry about it on forums.

you are an absolute joke and DISGRACE to this game, and this league.

how many basing games have you played under these new changes?
        TWD says two.
        so you are telling me you have played spider, shark, and terrier to notate the differences these changes have made?
        please correct me if I am wrong but the TWD site shows you gave two SHITTY performances in spider. Unless the TWD site is wrong?

Multiple factors such as terriers frequencies and portal times?
        lmfao. So which TWD game did you play to decide this?
        Cram resets and times???????? Are you a fucking idiot? Where in these new changes have there been a cram reset and time? Are you referring to the BaseBot in ?go base resetting teams after 3 minutes in a flag room? Lmfao this just goes to show the INCOMPETENT and IRRELEVANT player you are.

Shrap settings were not effected
        Warbird settings were not effected.

The green house effect to the earths atmosphere is not effected in case you were wondering if this was implemented in the changes.

before you type anything about this topic, go back to the thread where the changes were said

Fucking idiot.

before you try and flaunt your 2018 fairy title

check my signature.

wanna compare?
        Attached Files
        Last edited by Efhat; 04-16-2019, 04:27 AM.
        FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
        SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
        SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
        SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
        TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
        #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Damn, Efhat destroyed Jessup. I almost feel bad for her now. Almost
          RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I never said I was defending champ you dick. I said I was 2018 twdtb champ. I am a baser too moron and proved it with the examples I gave. You are a disgrace to the game and a big reason base is and always has been Trench Wars most unpopular and disliked division. The reason it is not growing in popularity is due attitudes like you proudly avow being an elitist snob. Your attitude is disgraceful and exclusionary. STFU loser nerd.
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Ok I miswrote by saying I was defending champ. I meant that I was a 2018 champ to prove and defend against your bs accusations towards me saying I am not a baser. I AM a baser plain and simple. This and the multiple other basing leagues I played in over the years proves it.

I stand by the fact that you are a scourge to making base grow and become more inclusive.
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Think asking people from spider, rage, thunder, spastic is enough to get a definite answer on this. Not that other peoples opinion dont matter just that they are not needed to see where this is heading
                TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
                  Think asking people from spider, rage, thunder, spastic is enough to get a definite answer on this. Not that other peoples opinion dont matter just that they are not needed to see where this is heading

lool

The Mind of the Father
                  Riding on the subtle guiders
                  Which glitter with the inflexible tracings
                  Of relentless Fire

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
                    While that's like, kind of insulting, I think if you could get a good majority from all those squads to agree on something, that's good enough for me

Comment

I, for one, am not willing to just give away my rights as a player. All people who know how to base should be included in any decision making process.
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

In game polls are usually best, that being said... you needed options here like:
                        3) No, but I like terr settings
                        4) No, but I liked spider settings
                        5) I don't like old or new settings, but I like a few things based on the new settings.
                        6) I liked old settings, and dislike new settings but i would keep one thing from new settings.
                        7) I didn't mind old or new settings.

I don't care as an option might as well be people who didn't vote? I don't see the relevance of that bracket... unless you're trying to find out how apathetic our community is? i suppose the i dont care could be a weak example of number 7) liking everything.
                        Last edited by Falconeer; 04-16-2019, 01:36 PM.

Comment

I, for one, am not willing to just give away my rights as a player. All people who know how to base should be included in any decision making process.
                          Look at any game within active development or receiving updates of any kind. The playerbase has very little say in what changes get made before they happen. Players can complain about it after, but the decisions are left entirely up to game directors, programmers, and a few trusted players

In other words, (and man, it has been years since I've gotten to tell people this) you have no rights as a player.

Comment

This is Continuum/Subspace Willby, a 100% player funded, player run and player developed game since its inception that prides itself on this fact. If you are talking about a game like WOW or LOL or w/e other commercial MMO that is one thing but to tell people here they have no rights as a player repulses me and I'd hope similarly many others would feel the same way when hearing that nonsense. Having checks and balances within the community is vital and settling for anything less is going against every principle that has made this game great from its inception.

Also, who decides who is "trusted" and what criteria would you say would allow players to find themselves in that privileged situation?
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Change was good, terr less rng bs. Rewards strategy and skill instead of skill and luck. Anyway don't care a whole lot either way since I dont terr

Comment

Originally posted by WillBy View Post

Look at any game within active development or receiving updates of any kind. The playerbase has very little say in what changes get made before they happen. Players can complain about it after, but the decisions are left entirely up to game directors, programmers, and a few trusted players

In other words, (and man, it has been years since I've gotten to tell people this) you have no rights as a player.
                                Who needs rights when you can have a lot of luck with the ladies?!
                                Trench Wars Player

“To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.” ― Oscar Wilde

Comment

Working...
                                X