DO WE LIKE NEW BASING SETTINGS?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DO WE LIKE NEW BASING SETTINGS?

We're currently having a large debate in-game in regards to the new basing settings that has changed the terrier and shark.

Changes were implemented after an approximate month and a half "test".

DO YOU LIKE THE NEW CHANGE OR NOT?

Can we have opinions and pro's and con's to it.
    Yes
    11.36%
    No
    63.64%
    I don't care
    25.00%
    FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
    #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

What do you basers think?
    Do you like the new change?
    Or not?
    Should we go back to the old settings?
    Can we have opinions and pro's and con's to it?

So what's the question?

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
      What do you basers think?
      Do you like the new change?
      Or not?
      Should we go back to the old settings?
      Can we have opinions and pro's and con's to it?

So what's the question?
      edited fam
      FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
      #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Yes.
        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

I'd like to see levs allowed personally
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I want to see the enormous list of players that was told to us in whom agreed to incorporating these settings into TWL. We were told a MAJORITY of the basers agreed.

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE

Comment

Doesn't make any sense to try to fix something that isn't broken... Bring back old settings!
              lemar> im seriously gonna get someone to hack your name and disolve that shit sqd of yours

Comment

I was planning on making a poll after this season ended, but we can make this the official one too. It is worth mentioning that no changes will be made during this season, but we can easily revert everything after the season ends.

Comment

Why wasn't there a poll _before_ the season? The settings were tested in TWD and people obviously don't seem very happy about them
                  lemar> im seriously gonna get someone to hack your name and disolve that shit sqd of yours

Comment

i voted on behalf of my opinion of shark changes, i cant speak for the terr changes much as it doesnt really affect me besides less consecutive bursts flying around the flag room. I just want my 5 shrap back every once in a while thats all
                    Big Chill

Comment

Originally posted by Efhat View Post
                      I want to see the enormous list of players that was told to us in whom agreed to incorporating these settings into TWL. We were told a MAJORITY of the basers agreed.
                      2-22 so far, that list is gonna have to be hella long
                      3:BOMBED> got donuts
                      3:BOMBED> how jealous
                      3:Heaven> how american
                      3:BOMBED> ??????????
                      3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
                      3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

This poll is likely somewhat misleading. Polls do not get into the nitty gritty as to why votes are made and limits information. The "I don't care" bracket for example is very open ended when it comes to reasoning. There are enough votes in that bracket to cause concern.
                        Last edited by Jessup; 04-16-2019, 12:45 AM.
                        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                          This poll is likely somewhat misleading. Polls do not get into the nitty gritty as to why votes are made and limits information. The "I don't care" bracket for example is very open ended when it comes to reasoning. There are enough votes in that bracket to cause concern.
                          What part of I do not care in regards to the implemented changes do you not understand.

its actually pretty simple to someone with an intelligence level past 5th grade

and quite frankly, I really do not care about your opinion as i am sure other basers do not either. You have yet to incorporate yourself into any basing scene, therefor your opinion is irrelevant when it comes to this topic.

so save yourself the two paragraph reply. Your two borrowed TWBD games in the last 4 months these changes have been implemented say enough about your affiliation and opinion towards this issue.

derail another thread.
                          Last edited by Efhat; 04-16-2019, 01:15 AM.

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE

Comment

Jessup is going back to school for her/his/its Grade 6

Comment

Can use the in-game voting bot (which locks to TWD names) if desired, once things are back up. There's nothing preventing someone from stuffing votes by creating new accounts on forums. Also, someone's opinion such as mine arguably shouldn't be weighed equally to that of someone who's actually playing TWL. (Same with non-basers.) Could count votes of players in a TWL basing squad, and have them vote in the thread itself rather than in a poll. Or I could check via backend, I guess. AFAIK there's no way to see who voted for what here.
                              "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                              -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Working...
                              X