Server down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server down?

What a coincidence, server goes down the day before the next phase of twl. Any news from our staff managers on the situation? As the next phase of twl games will be soon, will it be back by then? or have the games been already pushed a week back? Someone should put a notice just in case many old players want to log in and find out the server is down.

Confirmative. Let's save the death star from the Rebel Alliance!

Comment

Yeah it's down... Not many hours until TWL is supposed to start so I suppose this week can be considered as canceled?
      lemar> im seriously gonna get someone to hack your name and disolve that shit sqd of yours

Comment

hence why i said its staff responsibility to put a notice out, so players who dont normally actively log on dont have to waste their time.

Comment

If the server comes back up before the scheduled time for TWL today, expect it to go on as normal. If there are any issues we can't correct in a reasonable time during the first games time-slot then we will probably cancel TWL for this week.
          3:Tsunami> under all you really have to do is fine tune that fiddle and stroke the strings harder than you ever have before

RaCka> i could've brought my subspace butthole catalogue

Comment

WHY
            WHY
            WHY IS IT ALWAYS THE SERVERS GO DOWN ON THE DAY I WOULD GET MY LOYALTY MEGA BONUS
            WHY
            WHY
            Leland

Comment

cuz...........Leland

Comment

Need turban to revive the zone
                1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
                1:Zidane> congrats man
                1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
                1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
                1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

Fantastic.. just fantastic.. shit...? sigh
                  TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                  TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Should just cancel dis now. Qan won't be able to get a hold of Priitk on a Sunday. Last time TW went out over a weekend, it didn't come back until the start of the following week ie. Monday. No reason to waste everyones time in my opinion, unless I am missing something (like Qan is now able to fix the server) just cancel TWL today.

Comment

Agreed. Just cancel it. Can't just be home all day sitting, waiting and wishing....
                      lemar> im seriously gonna get someone to hack your name and disolve that shit sqd of yours

Comment

Emotions so high in Finland due to elections might as well skip it this week. Or not, im not your boss
                        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
                          Emotions so high in Finland due to elections might as well skip it this week. Or not, im not your boss
                          I need to know so that I can begin making my Margaritas.
                          3x TWLD All-Star
                          2x TWLD Finals MVP
                          2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

Man I hate the news so much. (BBC in the UK)
                            I knew all about Facebook having 3 hours downtime, but no mention of elections in Finland.

Comment

? league doesn't even start for two hours and people just clamoring for a cancel. If it even came back at 1:59 EST there would be no reason to cancel.

Comment

Working...
                              X