No announcement yet.

Server down?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is very likely it wont be fixed so not gonna just sit home for nothing. There are other things to do in life too
    lemar> im seriously gonna get someone to hack your name and disolve that shit sqd of yours

Comment

The only way it wouldn't be fixed would be if there weren't upper staff people around for TWL... which would make no sense since each TWL day is a huge portion of the league because so many matches are smushed onto a single day. If the current active upper staff haven't had access to restart the zone given to them then that's just dumb, I can't remember the last time Hockey Zone was down for more than a few minutes.

Comment

Staff has nothing to do with the server
        lemar> im seriously gonna get someone to hack your name and disolve that shit sqd of yours

Comment

T-minus 1 hour and 35 minutes
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

How does staff have nothing to do with the server? If you're telling me there is no one on active on the staff with the ability to do anything on the server then that is a serious design flaw.

Comment

Originally posted by Thrill View Post
              How does staff have nothing to do with the server? If you're telling me there is no one on active on the staff with the ability to do anything on the server then that is a serious design flaw.
              Yes this is the situation.
              Yes it's retarded.

Comment

Yup. That is how it has been years and likely always will be

Comment

If the servers are not up within 30 minutes then it is safe to say that the league will be postponed by a week.

Now to be fair the odds of our server coming back online today is close to none as it is the weekend and the only person who can help us get the zone back up and running is our overlord, PriitK.

Comment

Originally posted by Thrill View Post
                    Correct.

In most outages our server tends to come back online on its own, but not this time which means we need Priit to reboot the hosting service.

Comment

Could you imagine the chaos that would ensue within the Trench Wars community if Priit Kasesalu actually DIED.... and no one could restore the game.... OH THE HUMANITY
                      3x TWLD All-Star
                      2x TWLD Finals MVP
                      2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

Well basically one day it will end when Priit decides it will.

Which is why we need to build a replacement game, if we want it to continue.

Or we just let it die and get a new hobby.

Comment

Originally posted by Delectable View Post

I need to know so that I can begin making my Margaritas.
                          There's a popular Chinese proverb that says: ?The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.? Basically in the context of the conversation here today, this means that if you want success and growth in the future, the best time to act is now.
                          TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Can we talk about why this is how things are set up? I thought donations paid for the server.
                            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

yea pretty ridiculous that we are still relying on a guy who hasnt played this game in 15 years and isnt paying for the server... ?

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post

There's a popular Chinese proverb that says: ?The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.? Basically in the context of the conversation here today, this means that if you want success and growth in the future, the best time to act is now.
                                Wish I had planted a lime tree 20 years ago... Could you imagine all the fresh limes I would have for today!
                                3x TWLD All-Star
                                2x TWLD Finals MVP
                                2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

Working...
                                X