Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TWL Postponement/Push Back Dates Suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thrill View Post
    What are you talking about? Teams play at the same time and there are four games going at once. There is never really any playerbase to see anyone play (A massive flaw in the league in my opinion)
    I suggested something about having key matches in between ld/lj/lb to watch, was too late though.
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

I think ppl would like to watch the playoff games, that would be an improvement.

Comment

we can stagger the playoff schedule so more people can watch etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Wirah View Post
          I had no idea people did things for Easter. Must be an American thing.
          Kids love easter . Ppl in their 30s are often parents. Kid > twl

Comment

American Holiday fuck all the Europeans like Rab liberal faggots
            Geio> Down to chill and play that
            Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

Originally posted by Cornelius View Post
              Still,while they had a decade, I need some more weeks of practice so my brain can rebuild the connections it had inside it 10 years ago and then I can be ready to own these experienced noobs, like the sucker Racka that got so happy after struggling to beat me on my first elim in 10 years, HAHA.
              Let me know how much longer you need for your brain cells to reconnect with your eyeballs and we can duel 1v1 for whatever amount of money you want to play for. Slapped you up 10 years ago still slapping you up now
              1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Originally posted by RaCka View Post
                Let me know how much longer you need for your brain cells to reconnect with your eyeballs and we can duel 1v1 for whatever amount of money you want to play for. Slapped you up 10 years ago still slapping you up now
                Can't wait to see if Mega Newbie is a man with guts or a scared faggot.

Comment

Originally posted by viop11 View Post
                  "twl has gone on far 2 long"

what does this eefin mean? the regulir seasin is 7 weeks long and we haf had 3 str8 weeks of it with no stipige....

furthirmore risiq seems 2 haf jus wished death upon sum1 close 2 zidine irl so that she shows more appreciation 4 family time

furthirmore i personally will b presint for eastir becuz i cud b hebrew/not religious/dun vs cilibritions n dont care if u decide 2 run twl howefir if 35% + of twl playirs cant b presint because they haf commitmints on this holiday u cud pissibly regrit not vsink reschedulink
                  Viop 4 TWL Op
                  3x TWLD All-Star
                  2x TWLD Finals MVP
                  2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

Well considering this game is called continuum and it NEVER ENDS. I dont understand why people get in an uproar about extended/longer seasons. All people are gonna do is bitch and moan about " when/what the next league there will be to play once TWL is finished" I'm all for longer seasons. Let's face it 95% of us has played this game for over 15 years, do you plan on quitting after TWL is over?! Probably not! Gives me 2 more weeks ofbeing motivated to log on!!

Comment

Working...
                    X