What would shock you the most?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would shock you the most?

I know it has nothing to do with TWL but who care? I love polls.

While every answers would shock me a lot, "Invincible being elected 46th president of USA" would literaly give me a heart attack.
    Rab went outside of his home
    9.68%
    zidane gogo dancing for a living
    3.23%
    Ease having Flew's picture as wallpaper
    6.45%
    LiL*PiGGy being a pious woman
    0%
    Invincible being elected 46th president of USA
    3.23%
    IxaDor beating LaSenza 10-0 in wb duel
    12.90%
    Jessup saying something that makes sense
    25.81%
    Violence went to school
    12.90%
    PriitK play under the alias "Falconeer"
    25.81%
    Cripple being a 40 years old virgin
    0%

LOL this was fun, thanks

Comment

fk theres actually a few good ones here. too hard to only pick just one so i wont pick any. everyone hates on jessup but imo i dont think thats the best one on here. the rab one is pretty good XDXD but id pick ixador beating lasenza LOL

Comment

and remove the ease selection unless i dont get the joke, its not nearly as humorous as the others on here.

Comment

I'd vote what would be most shocking is that cripple is NOT a 40 year old virgin. Is that what you meant? You misworded the cripple category if all these are made to take jabs at people. Please fix that sentence and I will participate in this poll. Cripple is a complete nerd.

Funny how Jessup needs to correct you when I'm supposed to never make sense too rofl.
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Hellrazor disagree with you

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
              I'd vote what would be most shocking is that cripple is NOT a 40 year old virgin. Is that what you meant? You misworded the cripple category if all these are made to take jabs at people. Please fix that sentence and I will participate in this poll. Cripple is a complete nerd.
              I think the point is that it's not shocking to anyone at all that Cripple is a 40 year old virgin, hence why he has no votes.
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Not sure about the results of this poll. After decades of being harassed and bothered by people to restart and maintain server status for Trench Wars it apparently never occurred one single time to priitk to arrange to pass off the capability of messing with that shit to someone else instead of having to take time out of his schedule for it. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if priitk was falconeer.

Comment

Seeing as Priitk made Continuum AND was paying for the server it is understandable but it has gotten to a point to allow others into it. I love priitk and priitk i'm sorry I used to troll you on pub roof when I started the game. I was a complete jerk and didn't know who you were

In all seriousness it sounds like priit and qan are going to have a better safeguard now. Glad we are leaving that stupid company who owned the server.
                  TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                  TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Working...
                  X