No announcement yet.

Next TWDT?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keep the same format as last year but add an additional 2 stars to each league
    Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Vys's idea is good, too.

If it was 42 stars instead of 40, would have been perfect.
      top 100 basers list

Comment

Agreed something should be announced if people are willing to run it. I thought the last format was really good, Myth did a good job. Wouldn't mind adding a bit of stars too

Comment

Originally posted by Vys View Post
          Keep the same format as last year but add an additional 2 stars to each league
          Brilliant idea. This would solve most if not all the issues last years TWDT had.

Comment

Why is no one into using my idea using 6 vs 6 or 7 vs 7 DD and JD matches for next TWDT? You want more room for vets AND lower stars this is the answer imo. 10 vs 10 basing is an answer too to be more inclusive. Insane intense gaming too with teaming even more important to be winners. Super excitement doing this is possible. More people playing = more interest = more hype.
            TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
            TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
            TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
            TSLD CHAMPION 2018
            TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

lmao 10v10 basing? would b a shitshow in base when both terrs r in

Comment

Originally posted by ixt View Post
                lmao 10v10 basing? would b a shitshow in base when both terrs r in
                I disagree ixt, especially if spiders are the only fighter ships in play. 9 vs 9 is an option too.

I'd love to see it tried and see the game dynamics. I've seen 6 vs 6 and 7 vs 7 in wbduel and javduel and it is intense and fun. I think its viable to consider this as an idea. Run tests if you want. It is not bad at all in dd and jd, bd I suspect it would be fine too.
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                  Why is no one into using my idea using 6 vs 6 or 7 vs 7 DD and JD matches for next TWDT? You want more room for vets AND lower stars this is the answer imo. 10 vs 10 basing is an answer too to be more inclusive. Insane intense gaming too with teaming even more important to be winners. Super excitement doing this is possible. More people playing = more interest = more hype.
                  i swear to god you get dumber as time goes on
                  7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                  Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                  TWLJ Champion Season 11
                  TWLB All-Star Season 10
                  Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

Originally posted by Voth View Post

i swear to god you get dumber as time goes on
                    Care to refute or do you just want to insult?

Even if it was just 6 vs 6 and 9 vs 9 in base it would allow twelve more people to play each week if we use 6 squads.

Are you happy that much of the zone felt annoyed and frustrated that TWDT allowed them to fall through the cracks and not play last season?

How many games did you play last season tucker?

Be a bit more professional as the high ranking staffer you are please because this type response is pathetic and baseless. We are trying to get activity and interest up and this idea I gave would certainly do that. More vets and low stars could play as a result using my idea and games would not be that drastically changed. What is your idea to increase participation in TWDT?
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Care to refute or do you just want to insult?

Even if it was just 6 vs 6 and 9 vs 9 in base it would allow twelve more people to play each week if we use 6 squads.

Are you happy that much of the zone felt annoyed and frustrated that TWDT allowed them to fall through the cracks and not play last season?

How many games did you play last season tucker?

Be a bit more professional as the high ranking staffer you are please because this type response is pathetic and baseless. We are trying to get activity and interest up and this idea I gave would certainly do that. More vets and low stars could play as a result using my idea and games would not be that drastically changed. What is your idea to increase participation in TWDT?
                      Honestly a 6v6 wouldnt be all that bad for wb/jav. A rework of the jav map would be pretty awesome as well to freshen that league up a bit.

I think we should at least entertain the idea and maybe do a 6v6 test one of these days.
                      3:Steadman> ive been a leader in every league of legends and basketball game ive ever played in

Comment

There's no room for more than 8v8 in basing, so that's a no-go.

I suck too much at jav to really comment. The map would need to be expanded probably?

WB there is room for 6v6 or 7v7. Not the worst idea, honestly. Could be interesting. I'd play that.

People used to love World War 3 with massive teams. Long as the map is accommodating, you can play WB or Javs with more than 5.

top 100 basers list

Comment

Could we at least try a test of 9 vs 9 in base? I understand base is important to make sure there is a proper balance but 1 extra spider on each side may not be as bad as we think. There could also be options of putting in a modified ship like say a wb that could have its bullet strength diminished to a single yellow bullet power lanc shot too.
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I think TWDT should remain the same in regards to some sort of star limit that's the whole point of the entire league. If we remove the star limit it will become way too similar to TWL format tbh
                            1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Everyone I've talked to seems to favor just bumping up the star limit from 40* to 42*, and keeping the same format.
                              top 100 basers list

Comment

A lot of lines were like forced to play unplayable inactive 5* shitters, need to make sure that doesn't happen again. There are no new players in this game so we should stop pretending this league is for them. 42* sounds good (assuming ratings aren't all just inflated because it gets increased to 42)

Comment

Working...
                                X