Poll and Signups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Poll and Signups

Vote and post your alias and the league your interested in. Also if you know your going to play next league no matter which it is indicate that as well and will pass these signups along in a few weeks when whoever runs next league opens official Sign up thread.
    Twdt
    43.48%
    Twl
    8.70%
    Twdt with higher star cap for freqs
    30.43%
    Something else
    17.39%

I'll play TWDT no matter which flavour.
    TWL never works out for me, so not at all interested in more of that ever.

Comment

I'm for a TWEL season with structure. Set times on Saturdays for 3 hours and use flex hosting. Formatted like a TSL type thing where games and rankings happen per results as they develope. First week is random games and as ladder / rankings develope matches would be determined by results. Work up to a playoff bracket leading to a final. Also implement a 15 to 20 minute timer on games so each player can be assured multiple matches and games can move along in succession.

If TWDT or w/e is decided happens, TWEL season is still very viable to keep activity up by having it Saturdays and occasionally in weekdays after work hours for people. Could be fun and add one new level to keep activity going.
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
        I'm for a TWEL season with structure. Set times on Saturdays for 3 hours and use flex hosting. Formatted like a TSL type thing where games and rankings happen per results as they develope. First week is random games and as ladder / rankings develope matches would be determined by results. Work up to a playoff bracket leading to a final. Also implement a 15 to 20 minute timer on games so each player can be assured multiple matches and games can move along in succession.

If TWDT or w/e is decided happens, TWEL season is still very viable to keep activity up by having it Saturdays and occasionally in weekdays after work hours for people. Could be fun and add one new level to keep activity going.
        I agree, but TWEL has been trash ever since Season 1 ended.
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Don't make twdt no star caps. It's good as is and gives others chances to play. We have twl for "pro league". As captain I would abuse this so badly just to make a point of how bad it is. Paddington II FTW
          1:waven> u challenge
          1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
          Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Lol Paddington waa so stacked, you benched me after getting 13-10 in round 1 finals.
            i'd honestly like to see TWEL or 2v2 tournament while twdd recovers.
            British> my 18th tomoz $$
            Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

I'll play anything. TWDT should come next IMO
              Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

who the fk r u mr gkyde316 furthirmore fk all aliasirs 4efir

Comment

Working...
                X