Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLD Overlook

#1 Monster vs #4 Paladen

Monster- Attacks, Vys, Iron Survivor, Lockdown, Tripin (Ricko, Skepsis)
    Paladen- Jessup, Zapata, Pineapple express, Myollnir, Caralho (Sawyer)

Not saying it's not possible, but Paladen really have their work cut out for them. They will need BIG games from the likes of MN and prospect pineapple, while the rest carry their own weight. Vys has sometimes been a no-show for Monster, but that doesn't seem to have stopped them, as they have only dropped one game before the start of playoffs with Iron at the helm. If Paladen can control the pace of the game with the style that they're used to with strong R3 to R4, then perhaps a chance is possible.

Prediction- Monster (An upset may happen, but unlikely)
    Projection: 50-41

#2 Thunder vs #3 Rage

Thunder- Peru, Casket, Ease, Ogron, Ra/Zid/Best
    Rage- Racka, Beam, LaSenza, Mythril, Turban (Flew)

Probably the matchup of the TWLD season. This matchup could swing either way, as players from both sides have proven more than capable of leading their team to victory. Peru has been a cornerstone night in and night out (playing for Thunder or getting borrowed) while on the other side RaCka has maintained the powerhouse prowess he always possessed. Personally, I feel that this seriously comes down to which supporting cast can pull out the critical plays when they matter most. The composition of Rage players are more of the push-hard style, which may benefit or hurt their chances. Can beam continue his claim saying "ez triple crown" again?

Prediction- Rage (no means clear, probably a 51-49 to 52-48 percent edge solely based off the push I mentioned above. Real winner comes down to execution of mid to endgame)
    Projection: 46-50

#5 Sweet vs #8 Spastic

Sweet- Eric Clapton, Dak, Riverside, Jones, Zion Williamson (Johnie)
    Spastic- JAMAL, nowon, spacedust, Jurassic, wbm (whoever else they see fit)

Not much to say here, as it is unfortunate for Sweet that Paladen overtook them for the #4 spot. Their road to earn a formidable result to the end of the season starts now, and first up on the chopping block is Spastic. JAMAL may put up fair numbers, but the game isn't a 1-man show. However, if they wish to become competitive with the big boys ranked #1-3, they need a surprise appearance from Caos to strengthen their line.

Prediction- Sweet
    Projection: 50-32

#6 Wolf vs #7 Marksmin

Wolf- Paky Dude, 2pacZ, Burnt, Rasaq, Ixador (Materix <ER>)
    Marksmin- Exalt, Poseidon, PotenZa, Singer, Thrill (Ardour)

Wolf has struggled to find consistency over the course of the 16 games, struggling to find a reliable 5th while getting sub-par performances from the likes of 2pac. Nevertheless, if either PotenZa or Poseidon do not show for warbird, the team comp of Wolf will be too much for Marksmin to handle. Burnt has been the beacon of light for this underperforming team, and stable performances from Paky and Rasaq should keep them on track. Marksmin's strongest wbs MUST show for them to have a shot in this matchup, and Singer will need to drop serious numbers like he did several weeks ago.

Prediction- Wolf
    Projection: 50-44

CURRENT PREDICTOR TO WIN ALL: If Rage gets past Thunder, their line can easily handle Monster if vys is a no-show. If Thunder prevails however, we will have an interesting finals to watch. But as always, underdog stories are the best to talk about if they happen!
    Last edited by ixt; 05-20-2019, 09:55 AM.

Nice write up ixt. Thanks for doing this!

Rage and Thunder is game to watch for sure. Rage needs to come out serious and focused. They have had some issues I think this year getting everyone into the zone. If they do that Thunder goes down. If Rage wants to win they must team Ogron/Ra/Zid or Best very hard which will expose these players weaknesses in wb. If Thunder wants a shot they should use Ra and Best honestly in my opinion. Rage's line should NOT be so shaky but they have been a few times this season, If they don't snap out of it they will hand Thunder the win. I just think rage will rise to the occasion. Lasenza refuses to lose and myth will inspire and racka will decide to try then. Flew or turban should play decent. Look for a 8-10 from beam but hey they can cover him.
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I love your predictions, except the part they are shit
      TWLD 2016 Champion
      TWDTD champion x 3
      Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

I'll be able to show to all games, given we don't lose to paladen and fall into the loser bracket.

But yeah, I'm due a big game in warbird, maybe it's time to Channing Tatum and step up. Good luck to paladen on Sunday.
        Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Originally posted by Iron View Post
          I love your predictions, except the part they are shit
          since when are u on beam tier trash talk? I'm actually a bit offended. Always saw u as a nice guy along with cres, okyo crew. Fine. Rooting for upset then if u wanna b that way.

Comment

ty for putting me on the bench
            TWL-J Season 11 Champion
            TWL-J Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 21 Champion
            TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
            TWDT-D 2017 Champion
            TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by ixt View Post

since when are u on beam tier trash talk? I'm actually a bit offended. Always saw u as a nice guy along with cres, okyo crew. Fine. Rooting for upset then if u wanna b that way.
              really?
              1- u got our line all wrong u didnt even mention skepsis.
              2- check the scores we had vs paladen during reg seasons, u wrotte a novel of how good wud be if paladen beat us. I didnt know leading the rank all the way through here means nothing. I shud be the one offended.
              TWLD 2016 Champion
              TWDTD champion x 3
              Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Thanks for the write-up brodie
                1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Originally posted by Iron View Post

really?
                  1- u got our line all wrong u didnt even mention skepsis.
                  2- check the scores we had vs paladen during reg seasons, u wrotte a novel of how good wud be if paladen beat us. I didnt know leading the rank all the way through here means nothing. I shud be the one offended.
                  really?
                  ​​​​1- lines of a prediction don't have to be the definite lineup u run against the other team. Hell, paladen could play jbonk for all I care.
                  2- attacks himself in the preseason writeup said paladen had that type of "underdog firepower" that could upset top teams
                  3- if u want to react that strongly to "an upset could happen but probably unlikely", then do whatever u want man
                  4- vys could probably 3v1 your top line aside from yourself. Although skepsis is good, I also primarily referred to the most recent week's games before final standings were locked. Sorry Iron, but its real talk bro. If Monster didn't have yourself or vys, they wouldn't have an edge against Rage.

Comment

nice read, thx for this

Comment

In Irons defense ixt, you forgot to mention in your prediction that he gets 20 lives per game due to his lag eats. That probably gives them a slighter advantage too you didn't factor in but Paladen is up to the task to try. We beat these guys two times in twlj so anything is possible. GL to monster sunday too.
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                        In Irons defense ixt, you forgot to mention in your prediction that he gets 20 lives per game due to his lag eats. That probably gives them a slighter advantage too you didn't factor in but Paladen is up to the task to try. We beat these guys two times in twlj so anything is possible. GL to monster sunday too.
                        u have 2 brazilians in ur team u dumb fuck, that means they have 40 lifes combined? Good thing u are this retard that u cannot look into ur own team.
                        TWLD 2016 Champion
                        TWDTD champion x 3
                        Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

They don't eat like you do though you dumb fuck. Your reputation stands alone as the iron survivor who gets 2 times as many lives every game for years loooooool.
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Thanks for the write-up ixt. Good stuff. Cheers!

-Ixa
                            Last edited by Grasps; 05-22-2019, 12:43 AM.

Comment

You are right jessup, i live same city mega newbie does and he doesnt lag, only me. Congrats, i need to ask you to excuse me, because youre not only a dumb fuck you also a tendencious liar tranny who has done nothing in this game, except win a TSL (LOL).

and ixador about you, since when dont agree with a predictions make u have ego? We lost to rage yday and we didnt say a word to em about it. I dont fucking care who u support or who has skill in ur opinion. U are a big nothing in this game, wish u had skills enough to judge anything.
                              TWLD 2016 Champion
                              TWDTD champion x 3
                              Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Working...
                              X