No announcement yet.

TWLD Overlook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wtf? Ixador sucking Racks and Perus dick now was only a couple of years ago you were sucking mine and Irons, before that Ease and Lasenza least ixts makes some predictions your just plain attacking us for no reason. We lost one game vs Rage and all the newbies come out the woodwork who we thrashed by at least 20 to 25 kills all season.
    Sick of being trench wars nice guy, seems people dont appreciate it.
    This is on you, not me
    You make shitty statements and don't check any twl stats, least Ixt made a go of it though I disagree with a lot of what he said.
    if your bitter I didnt recruit you to monster when you begged ixador, grow up
    British> my 18th tomoz $$
    Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

And Jessup your 7v7 league the most dumbest fucking thing since your parents forgot rubber. Held back over politeness but fuck it.
      See you in TWLD arena
      Last edited by Attacks; 05-20-2019, 12:23 PM.
      British> my 18th tomoz $$
      Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

popcorn gif

Comment

You didn't just Vs me did you?
          Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Originally posted by Iron View Post

u have 2 brazilians in ur team u dumb fuck, that means they have 40 lifes combined? Good thing u are this retard that u cannot look into ur own team.
            Dont forget jihadist yeh...

Comment

unkil ricko sayink lockdown/tripin r binchwirmirs

Comment

Originally posted by viop11 View Post
                unkil ricko sayink lockdown/tripin r binchwirmirs
                lmao pretty much the only time I would agree with violence at anything. HEAR THAT TRIP/LOCK?

Comment

Originally posted by Attacks View Post
                  Wtf? Ixador sucking Racks and Perus dick now was only a couple of years ago you were sucking mine and Irons, before that Ease and Lasenza least ixts makes some predictions your just plain attacking us for no reason. We lost one game vs Rage and all the newbies come out the woodwork who we thrashed by at least 20 to 25 kills all season.
                  Sick of being trench wars nice guy, seems people dont appreciate it.
                  This is on you, not me
                  You make shitty statements and don't check any twl stats, least Ixt made a go of it though I disagree with a lot of what he said.
                  if your bitter I didnt recruit you to monster when you begged ixador, grow up
                  shows the difference between someone full of ego and someone who can speak reason, targeted at u iron.

Comment

I was civil in this thread. VYS was actually decent so no anger towards him from me but Iron and attacks trashing the effort of ixt and immediately attacking and insulting me unprovoked is BS. Attacks came in talking about other threads too, post in the twdt thread not the twl thread with that comment dude lol. It was a 6 vs 6 idea which I've been pushing too if you care to keep up with the thread concerning the next twdt. Funny thing is I have supported monster from the start of this TWL as a squad I respect. Obviously that is not being returned in favor by Iron and Attacks so it will be a pleasure to see them at least individually falter this season. Piss off Iron and attacks
                    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                      I was civil in this thread. VYS was actually decent so no anger towards him from me but Iron and attacks trashing the effort of ixt and immediately attacking and insulting me unprovoked is BS. Attacks came in talking about other threads too, post in the twdt thread not the twl thread with that comment dude lol. It was a 6 vs 6 idea which I've been pushing too if you care to keep up with the thread concerning the next twdt. Funny thing is I have supported monster from the start of this TWL as a squad I respect. Obviously that is not being returned in favor by Iron and Attacks so it will be a pleasure to see them at least individually falter this season. Piss off Iron and attacks
                      typical.. Start talk shit then pretend to be a victm.
                      TWLD 2016 Champion
                      TWDTD champion x 3
                      Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by ixt View Post

shows the difference between someone full of ego and someone who can speak reason, targeted at u iron.
                        im sry if u get offended by my words, gj posting predictions and i still not agree in anything with what u said about our match
                        TWLD 2016 Champion
                        TWDTD champion x 3
                        Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

much better iron, see it aint so hard is it

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                            ty for putting me on the bench
                            and to reply this blatant remark, its either u or Tripin benchwarming this series tbh. Clark Kent isnt even considered in the lineup.

Comment

Originally posted by Iron View Post

typical.. Start talk shit then pretend to be a victm.
                              Says the guy who started his responses saying the thread was shit. I stood up to you because you were rude as fk to ixt. Why you feel a need to throw out the word tranny to use against me too when you yourself are gay?
                              Last edited by Jessup; 05-20-2019, 11:02 PM.
                              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Redacted
                                Last edited by Grasps; 05-22-2019, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X