TWLD Overlook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Why you feel a need to throw out the word tranny to use against me too when you yourself are gay?
    Wait what ?

Comment

Originally posted by Grasps View Post

jesus dude and Lasenza is a dumb fucking tranny/pedophile
      My dear subspace

Comment

Sorry guys i've been caught. Ixadors just too smart and i"m too stupid.

I would like to admit to inducing my lag to a ping of 70ms.

I would like to admit to excommunicating Ixador in collaboration with Okyo and Cres, even when they weren't playing continuum at this point.

I would like to confess to rigging the TWDT stars and holding Mythril and Ogron at gun point and telling them what stars to put players as.

i admit to having a massive ego, sometimes I can't stop going into arena's and mentioning how great at warbird I am. Sometimes I say i'm Big King Attacks or simply the best warbird to enter trench wars.

I admit to invading Poland and starting world war 2, With my mate Uncle Adolf

Trench wars please forgive me.

I say this now as i'm terrified what more Ixador might find if he starts digging.

Guy is like fucking Columbo

British> my 18th tomoz $$
        Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Ya can we please stop going over the line of decency. There is a difference between fun trash talk and the vile lows people go to bully and cause real pain to each other.
          TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Thanks, ixt. Vt (eric Clapton) prolly wont show vs spastic and nowon is good.

I hope pineapple has a good game. He is decent
            TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Good job with your predictions, ixt. Hello friends!

Comment

Originally posted by ixt View Post

and to reply this blatant remark, its either u or Tripin benchwarming this series tbh. Clark Kent isnt even considered in the lineup.
                TY for your opinion - All I've said in this thread is thanks for benching me. Nothing else. You are entitled to your opinion.
                TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

fair enough. everyone wants to put their strongest foot forward.

Comment

Pretty big individual + teaming skill gap between the top 3 (Rage/Monster/Thunder) and the rest of the pack. Should be a fun set of games to watch. Gl to everyone.
                    Riverside> engi next time you talk like an idiot
                    7:Riverside> need 2 jack off asap wut website i use?
                    7:Riverside> sigh y u talking about cumming :/

7:Jones> dude have you ever read anything about chia seeds
                    7:Jones> hemp seeds have like 4Og protein per 1OOg
                    7:Jones> 35g protein 47g fat
                    7:Jones> or putting hemp/chia seeds in a glass of water
                    (Cres)> its like they have no other food

Comment

Olde's predictions boys and trannies!
                      Monster- Absolutely pounding Paladen " with any lineup they field! Might as well be a Bi-week.
                      Rage- Just overpowering Thunder close rage r1 pressure, what starts out as a close match and the rushing by rage being too much for thunder to handle and running away with the game late.
                      Sweet- making quick work of Spastic. Not much to say about this game as long as the 5 wbs sweet has rostered showup, this vet lineup should have no problem picking apart the basing lineup Spastic shows. Jones MVP!
                      Marksmin- Over Wolf this game has the potential to go both ways as the lineups are pretty even on paper. I think this match is gonna come down to an individual preference on the lower tier end of the line up " pretty much who ever doesn't choke wins".

Goodluck in the trenches to all the teams, Olde
                      Last edited by olde; 05-22-2019, 08:41 AM.

Comment

By no means can Rage "overpower" Thunder. If the game increases a lead mid to late game, it would be Thunder unable to keep up with the pacing and essentially be beating themselves, especially if Ease doesn't have a half-decent game. And by his standard thats give or take about 12 kills. He and Peru need to lead the way for Thunder to be considered competition in this matchup. And 100 percent disagree Monster absolutely "pounding" Paladen, although odds are yeah you'll win. Game will only turn into a pounding if Mega can't lead the way and Pineapple struggles to find more than 7 or so kills.Iron will for sure get his over-10 kill game and if vys shows its a done deal.

Comment

thanks for write-up.

Rage will win assuming the game is a fast-paced one as we are more skilled where as most Thunder players seem to hope for the game to be a marathon which turns the game into a complete coin flip. more lobbing means less skill required as you do not have to deal with close range battles, and have far more time to dodge incoming shots which means you can have the slowest reaction speed imaginable and still do fine. this is why the league is fundamentally broken in my opinion, and perhaps it is soon time to make some changes to the arena settings to reduce or outright eliminate off screen kills.

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                            thanks for write-up.

Rage will win assuming the game is a fast-paced one as we are more skilled where as most Thunder players seem to hope for the game to be a marathon which turns the game into a complete coin flip. more lobbing means less skill required as you do not have to deal with close range battles, and have far more time to dodge incoming shots which means you can have the slowest reaction speed imaginable and still do fine. this is why the league is fundamentally broken in my opinion, and perhaps it is soon time to make some changes to the arena settings to reduce or outright eliminate off screen kills.
                            is the timer fixed though?

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post

is the timer fixed though?
                              what timer? if it's the game timer, then yeah set at 30mins which is whatever.

Comment

Thats the one. I would hate to see a playoff game be decided because the timer runs out

Comment

Working...
                                X