No announcement yet.

TWLD Overlook

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When do playoffs go to best of 3 rounds? I'm assuming not in this phase and all these games are one round? Turban? Lock?
    TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
    TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
    TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
    TSLD CHAMPION 2018
    TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Upper bracket is best of 3
      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

This thread has been A LOT! of fun! I will now give my great thoughts on these games.

Monster vs Paladen. Paladen has played really well this year! Congratulations! However this will be a slapping, Monsters wb's don't care about being more skilled than their opponents they will do NASTY things.. DISHONOURABLE TEAMING.. and SHOOTING OFF SCREEN in order to win. Its DISGUSTING!!!!! on top of that they are better than paladen. Sorry paly dudes, but at least you have next week! Monster may use more than 5 wbs in these games, which is quite unfair and may be cause for Jessup to appeal.

Thunder vs Rage - I thought rage would dominate warbird. BUT I was wrong!! AND beam is the only one on atm the night before the big match.. DOES NO ONE EVEN CARE?! It's tough for them to practice 5v5 because of how they play in dd vs twl is very different. Monster's style translates better from twd to twl I think. I disagree with turban assuming they are more skilled and only lose because of "coin flips", UR WAY SMARTER THAN THAT, ADAPT, OVERCOME! Thunder does seem to have holes in their line but I think its exaggerated and their top end might be the best in ld. Match of the week and either team could win but I will take thunder because Ease is going to cheat and just control the arrows while his niece presses the control button. WILL THERE BE AN APPEAL?

Sweet vs Spastic - They stomp us both regular season games. Don't see why that would change, I am ass in the current era of wb and on top of this engineers seems to have constructed some type of spezza voodoo doll where he can just thrust anywhere he wants and i will shoot and get owned. Sweet should be better than they have performed vs the top teams in this league and hopefully they can come together and compete vs the top 3 teams. Jamal has been very good for Spastic, owning every team he comes across. He needs around 20 for this to be even close to competitive though.

Marksmin vs Wolf - I think Wolf wins, they are PEAKING!! lamedfighter has been PRACTICING! Rasaqu been online, and it's a best of one so viop can not have a half time speech, is it grounds for an appeal?!?

Looking forward to the finals in a few weeks after we get through all the appeals this week of drama is sure to bring!
        TRENCH WARS BILLIONAIRE
        (THX TO CHEECHOO/JURASSIC/EKKO/CUBONE27/BOMBED/SPOOKEDONE/AS BLOOD RUNS BLACK/GENERAL CHANG/LF/SPRACKLE/TEMUJIN/MERCEDES)
        PRO FESTIVAL BUYERS:HAWTHORNE/PUREOWNAGE
        AND OFC DUEL2 PARTNER CRIPPLE

Comment

Spezza my man,

1) you went like 16-5 every time I borrowed you in a DD this week
          2) I was getting anxiety reading the all caps
          3) <3

-Monster over Paladen in 2
          -Rage over Thunder in 3 ... Very tough pick though and can definitely go either way depending on round 2 / round 3 adjustments
          -Sweet over Spastic
          -Wolf over Marksmin (sorry Ras and Paky again for the ... well you know)
          Riverside> engi next time you talk like an idiot
          7:Riverside> need 2 jack off asap wut website i use?
          7:Riverside> sigh y u talking about cumming :/

7:Jones> dude have you ever read anything about chia seeds
          7:Jones> hemp seeds have like 4Og protein per 1OOg
          7:Jones> 35g protein 47g fat
          7:Jones> or putting hemp/chia seeds in a glass of water
          (Cres)> its like they have no other food

Comment

Originally posted by Spezza View Post
            ... and SHOOTING OFF SCREEN in order to win
            Surely not. The bastards!
            Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Working...
            X