Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All kidding aside, thanks for a wonderful season of TWL! Playoff Time!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All kidding aside, thanks for a wonderful season of TWL! Playoff Time!!!!

Since I probably won't be around anytime soon after TWL. I'd like to give a special thanks to everyone involved with running TWL and making it an enjoyable season. Despite me bitching about Easter and having TW down the following week, everything ran pretty smooth.

I won't be here this weekend for our match because of Memorial day, but if Wolf pulls out a victory this weekend I'll be there next week to wreck some shit.

I'd like to give a special shoutout to Iron, who says I turned my back on Wolf. Where's that even coming from? I didn't have any exclusive interest in joining Wolf. I only joined because of Paky Dude. My primary goal was to enter Haunt into TWLJ as a captain, and potentially merge it with Aprix. Which was unsuccessful. Paky wasn't interested in merging with Haunt either. But I respect him and his decision, he didn't want to let his players down that he had rostered. Regardless, I wanted one last season with Paky anyways. I felt I owed him that much with his brother's passing (R.I.P. Aerosol). I love that dude and he and his family have my upmost respect.

I'd like to apologize to Zidane, for wishing death upon his family. I'm a sarcastic asshole, but by no means do I mean any harm or disrespect to anyone on this game or their loved ones.

To new friends.

/Paky Dude> you guys suck i wish i could axe all of you

Sad to hear you won't be active after twl concludes but am hoping you return if anything by the Fall or something man. You, Paky and a few others are the only reason I continue to play this game. It's been a turbulent twl season, more so before it even started when much of our core up and left us. I don't fault those guys for leaving or you man. You know Paky doesn't either, or any other old school Wolf members. No need to defend yourself against Iron S, whatever he thinks doesn't matter. You came back when we needed you most and you helped turn our embarrassing TWL season around. We didn't come in last, that's all we wanted when we talked Paky into moving forward and doing TWL, something he wasn't intending on doing. Whatever happens at this point is cherries on top. We set a goal, we accomplished it. That's something to walk away from feeling good about bro!

I am with you though, we all get on here and say shit in the heat of the moment that deep down we don't mean like death to people or weird shit like that. At the end of the day, the people we shit talk and often times loathe are the very people who share the same hobby we do and are responsible for keeping the game alive for our enjoyment. Love em' or like em' we owe them. Going to follow your example here man because I think it sets the right tone for the end of TWL and whatever may come afterwards, that I am sorry for being a bully at times and going all out in putting folks down, saying mean things.

*Sorry to everyone I called out on Monster.

*Sorry Attacks for stating multiple times you had a pussy or were a pussy, that you cheat, cheated and whatever else I said in my rant, am sorry truly. I came out swinging because I liked you man, missed you as a friend and could of used some british humor last couple years that we fell out. Maybe TWDT wasn't why we fell out, sure seemed like it though and if not, that leaves me with more questions than answers but at the end of the day it doesn't matter. You are a really polite, well mannered, stand up cat for the most part, up until lately, I've always had the upmost respect for you. Best of luck TWL and beyond.

*Sorry Iron S for pointing out your obvious ego, tone it down a little maybe but anything other than that that I said, am sorry. I got really offended because Ixt is a friend, a squad mate and really what set me off is that english isn't his primary language, he probably spent a lot of time on that small write-up and his intentions were purely to build some hype up. It got to me and I reacted inappropriately, nothing new as you know but hey I am here and I am saying sorry for it.

*Henry Saari, sorry for dicking you multiple times for years now and making funny videos on your behalf. It's easy to do since from the players perspective you don't see or hear about all the work you put in everyday, something I am definitely guilty of. Your a great guy and you work hard for the game, really cool man. Goes for all the staff, you guys are awesome people. Blessed to have you.

*Ogron, pretty sure we put shit under the bridge a while ago but mad respect for you man. If I said things that hurt or offended you in the past, really sorry I did you like that because at the end of the day you're a stand up cat who stays true to his pals. My years with you on Paladen were some of the best. Thank you.

*Jessup, sorry I called you many names and brought up your sexuality to insult you with, you know my upbringing and how I know better than to do that and have zero qualms with the LGBTQF community or you. You have bad ideas that make me want to break keyboards, YES, second that with your play style but I know deep down your a good soul and I am glad we have been buds for a long time. Best of luck to you and Paladen this TWL too.

*Flew, sorry for the bad rice jokes.Not the good ones though :P

*Trasher I am sorry for you not appreciating Jar Jar Binks enough or the Star Wars prequels. Not really sorry toward you though.

*Sorry to everyone else for walls of text.

Anyone else, tried to think who else I've clashed with over the years on these forums or even in-game but nothing is coming to memory. If I left you out though, my sincerest apologies to you too. I know I may not seem it but I am loyal to a fault to my buds. I'll stand with them right or wrong but when people who I thought were friends do me wrong, I get hurt because I am probably the one with the big pussy and I try to hurt them back.

My bro Rasa making this thread gave me some well needed perspective that we are getting old, this game might not be around forever and you people that I've known for years will move on to a new chapter in life, new games (hopefully!) and make new friends. I don't know what my plans are for after TWL either but if I do decide to finally set this game down, I'd like to walk away in knowing in my conscious that I came forward, made a total ass of myself writing apologies so that the people I called out here know that at the end of the day they are great folks in my book and I didn't mean what I said.

For the most part I've had great times here in SS and really our community is pretty badass, so many people have worked so hard to keeping this old 2d game going for us where most other games the community would give up. Really really cool to be apart of that. Good luck to everyone in the TWL playoffs! Regardless of what happens, I am just happy that I was able to be here sharing it with you all. Cheers!

PS: Yo Ras, I'll play extra hard this weekend in hopes that maybe you'll have some TWL action when you get back. If nothing else, you can laugh at me going 2-10! Have a great Memorial day.

-Ixa
    Last edited by Grasps; 05-22-2019, 12:25 AM.

Comment

I dont hate you grasps, never have, thats why your post struck a nerve with me.
      We had a lot of fun times.

i do get overly defensive when people do comparrisons, when I try to stay modest ,and what I get for it is vys can 1v3 you, and your nothing compared to peru?!
      i'm not the best warbird in the history of tws, but Ive held my own and even excelled in matches in some of the toughest games., agaist some incredible players.

And I will protect monster and my friend Iron, hes like a bull in a china shop on forums, and might come across as full of himself in game. But believe me when I say hes the best pal a guy could ask for, and truly a nice guy.
      Like you did for Ixt I have to defend him.

Last edited by Attacks; 05-23-2019, 04:56 AM.
      British> my 18th tomoz $$
      Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

" We didn't come in last, that's all we wanted when we talked Paky into moving forward and doing TWL, something he wasn't intending on doing. Whatever happens at this point is cherries on top. We set a goal, we accomplished it. That's something to walk away from feeling good about bro!"

am not sure if i evir c a softir post in my life. most embarassink goal settink of all times and wud appreci8 an applegy 4 ignirince

it should b a criminal offence to be allowed to feel proud of yourself/feel good about yourself for not finishing dead last, u haf 2 hands to play video games like every1 else not like u are at any disidvintige

how do u have so littil pride to even discuss this with paky dude and come to mutual agreement that your goal is to not finish last? NEXT TIME U VS MIRRIR ALLOW POWIRFIL EXAMINITION TO SEE IF U HAF EEFIN .01 PORTION OF TESTICIL REMAININK

ppl are starving in africa and homeless all over the world and dealing w/ powerful real life issues and you are proud of yourself for not finishing dead last? fk u have sum highir standirds

furthirmore sry if i jus vs u and hurt ur feelink i jus haf low tolirince 4 lizirdry

Comment

Originally posted by viop11 View Post
            "NEXT TIME U VS MIRRIR ALLOW POWIRFIL EXAMINITION TO SEE IF U HAF EEFIN .01 PORTION OF TESTICIL REMAININK
            best sentence i've read in ages LOL
            Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Originally posted by Attacks View Post
              I dont hate you grasps, never have, thats why your post struck a nerve with me.
              We had a lot of fun times.

i do get overly defensive when people do comparrisons, when I try to stay modest ,and what I get for it is vys can 1v3 you, and your nothing compared to peru?!
              i'm not the best warbird in the history of tws, but Ive held my own and even excelled in matches in some of the toughest games., agaist some incredible players.

And I will protect monster and my friend Iron, hes like a bull in a china shop on forums, and might come across as full of himself in game. But believe me when I say hes the best pal a guy could ask for, and truly a nice guy.
              Like you did for Ixt I have to defend him.

I don't hate you either man, sorry again for going off on you like I did. You are a good bird too, I've told you before when you get 'hot' you are terrifying to vs. I've seen you do lots of damage over the years, you have nothing to defend here man. Like I said, just got triggered because of the same reason you did, so it's all good. I understand completely. I just regret my behavior, in hindsight I could of approached that situation better but it is what it is, just glad you know where I stand now. Wish you and everyone on Monster the best of luck during the TWL playoffs. Take care Attacks.

Originally posted by viop
              " We didn't come in last, that's all we wanted when we talked Paky into moving forward and doing TWL, something he wasn't intending on doing. Whatever happens at this point is cherries on top. We set a goal, we accomplished it. That's something to walk away from feeling good about bro!"

am not sure if i evir c a softir post in my life. most embarassink goal settink of all times and wud appreci8 an applegy 4 ignirince

it should b a criminal offence to be allowed to feel proud of yourself/feel good about yourself for not finishing dead last, u haf 2 hands to play video games like every1 else not like u are at any disidvintige

how do u have so littil pride to even discuss this with paky dude and come to mutual agreement that your goal is to not finish last? NEXT TIME U VS MIRRIR ALLOW POWIRFIL EXAMINITION TO SEE IF U HAF EEFIN .01 PORTION OF TESTICIL REMAININK

ppl are starving in africa and homeless all over the world and dealing w/ powerful real life issues and you are proud of yourself for not finishing dead last? fk u have sum highir standirds

furthirmore sry if i jus vs u and hurt ur feelink i jus haf low tolirince 4 lizirdry
              Think of me what you will. Rather be disliked for being real than liked for being fake. I am human, I make poor choices and lots of mistakes along the way, that's life. I am far from perfect. I respect your opinion of me though. I will like to point out in regards to you poking fun for our goal of "not coming in last" that during that time, there were only 4 squads who were confirmed to play in TWL; Thunder, Rage, Monster and Paladen. We were just being realistic.

Comment

its good 2 b self aware and am not "poking fun at u". am sayink dont pat ursilf on the back/fingir ur own ahnis/vigini for setting a goal of not coming in last and accomplishing it. u havent done nething 2 b proud of furthirmore eefin if u did feel proud of ursilf 4 accomplishing this embarrassing goal u could celebr8 on your squad chat 2gethir becuz no1 gifs a fuk if u are happy w/ participation medil

I don't have an opinion of u, I dont know u. i just c extremely soft text, doesnt make u a bad persin am sure u haf a gr8 heart like 90% of humin beings do

Comment

RIP Aersol this win for you
                  https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Working...
                  X