Memorial Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memorial Day

.. because apparently Memorial Day weekend is a big thing in the US, now is likely a good time to remind that we're willing to offer teams the option to reschedule their playoff games. we would prefer captains of both teams to agree to play on a different day, thus please contact the opposing team with your proposal first.

as an example of lower bracket matches, teams can decide to play their playoff game this coming Saturday at any select time, or next Sunday at 3:00 PM or 4:00 PM EDT depending on the league. the latter option would push other lower bracket games by 30 minutes which is not end of the world.

Monster will be playing this Sunday at our original schedule time. Americans have too many fucking holidays.
    Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Paladen requests delay due to memorial day. Looks like we won't be making games.
      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
        Paladen requests delay due to memorial day. Looks like we won't be making games.
        thanks for the offer, but monster deny.
        TWLD 2016 Champion
        TWDTD champion x 3
        Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Do you remember that time you wouldn't reschedule for Potenza and me in the twd cup? for no apparent reason? Well its come back to haunt you. Next time you might think twice before being a dick. If there is a next time.
          Monster will not be rescheduling, we will turn up at the scheduled time and play.
          Last edited by Attacks; 05-26-2019, 02:27 AM.
          British> my 18th tomoz $$
          Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Memorial Day will not just be about remembering the fallen heroes, but Monster adding 5 warbirds and having subs on the bench to guarantee a forfeit win.
            Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Rip pala 2019. wouldnt make a difference tbh. if i was pala would put my sights on preparing for the sweet matchup.

Comment

Working...
              X