Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLJ S22 Final Stats

TWLJ S22 Stats

This forum resizes images poorly, so I'm opting to simply post direct links to the stats.

1. How it works
    2. Full Stats
    3. GameScore Only
    4. Sorted by Per Game

5. Best Single Game Scores
    6. Half-and-Half Ratings
    (50% GameScore, 50% GameScore Per Game)

Notes:

a) Boxscore for Rage vs. Monster in Week 7 is missing and is not included (FIXED)
    b) Paladen vs. Wolf was a 5v3 forfeit and not included
    c) I added 6 GameScore to every player's PerGame GameScore column, to avoid negative scores that ruined the bar graphs
    d) Sorted by Per Game has a 5 GP minimum to qualify
    e) Half-and-Half Ratings has a 5 GP minimum to qualify
    f) G1, G2, G3, etc. are the Player's Game 1, Game 2, Game 3, etc., not the team's.

Updates:

a) Undercut found the boxscore for the Rage vs. Monster game in Week 7, and I've updated the Full Stats sheet only (too much effort to re-do the rest)
    b) Added Marksmin vs. Paladen and Marksmin vs. Spastic from Week 1, omission spotted by Thrill
    Last edited by ogron; 05-24-2019, 02:17 PM.
    top 100 basers list

I am offended. I played more games than 25% of these ppl and i am not on there... Fml
    Is that because i aint on the final roster?

nice work once again

Comment

It was an accidental omission, probably for the reason you stated.

Here you go.
      top 100 basers list

Comment

Thanks for doing this, appreciate your work
        In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
        twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
        twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

Nice work, although I will say I added up scores manually from the box scores a few days ago when I was bored (just for my team) and my numbers came out different than yours... it looks like a weeks worth of games (2) were omitted from marksmin at least... for example, for myself it has me listed as 13 games, from the box scores I did myself I played in 15 games and was 140-118 and as opposed to 121-104. The other plays on marksmin seem to be a little short of what I added up as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Thrill View Post
            Nice work, although I will say I added up scores manually from the box scores a few days ago when I was bored (just for my team) and my numbers came out different than yours... it looks like a weeks worth of games (2) were omitted from marksmin at least... for example, for myself it has me listed as 13 games, from the box scores I did myself I played in 15 games and was 140-118 and as opposed to 121-104. The other plays on marksmin seem to be a little short of what I added up as well.
            Huh, appears somehow both Marksmin games from Week 1 were missing from my sheet. It puts you at 140-117 on mine. Always going to be some data entry errors when manually putting in that many games from boxscores.

I've updated the main sheet in the OP, which you can also view here.

Since publication, I've added the following 3 missing games:

Let me know if you spot anything else!
            top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
            X