TWLJ Visualized Stats by Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLJ Visualized Stats by Team

Just a quick follow-up to the TWLJ stats post, thought people might enjoy a visualization of every jav's journey throughout the season as their Kills and Plus-Minus accrue!

Last edited by ogron; 06-01-2019, 07:10 AM.
    top 100 basers list

Very cool. I do like myself some graphs.
    Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
    TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

Thanks!

Fixed same error as other sheet on this one just now and updated, where 1 Rage and 2 Marksmin games were missing. Should be (mostly) correct now.
      top 100 basers list

Comment

lol.
        1:Rasaq> i scrub really hard with toilet paper so little pieces of it get stuck to my anus hair and then later on when im watching tv i like to pull them out slowly because it feels pretty good

1:Mutalisk> heard that n1111ga okyo got some DSLs

Paradise> No names but there's actually a black man in the arena right now.

Jones> MAAAAN1111GA UCHIHA

Paradise> NO NAMES. NOT A SINGLE NAME.....but 3/6 of the players on Force are of a certain descent. I will not go any further.

Comment

Joking aside, thank you for this Claus. I have no interest in Jav as you know but I find the data you took to give us a deeper understanding on overall performance via graphs quite interesting. I appreciate it and I am not even a fan of the ship. Really cool. Thank again.

Comment

lmao.

& lol @ yeh's lag in graph form.

Comment

Working...
            X