Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
    Big thanks to Turban for letting me play on Rage for this LB season
    Letting players split between LD/LJ and LB was a really fantastic idea, I think it worked out well.

I remember a season where a2m played on Quicksand and Spezza played on Potenza, and weren't able to LB. I saw at least you and Morph play your main league, then get to start on contenders in LB on different squads, Turb did a great job with that.

top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post

ROFL I honestly can't believe you actually posted, you're fucking horrible at this game, and Rage looked 10x better with Turban in shark, you were getting stomped, and don't belong in the TWLB finals.

You're a scrub whose never won anything except when rated 7-Stars and playing as a low-star shitter in TWDT getting carried by people like me.

We were the #1 TWLB team this season, and would have finished #1 if Tiny didn't disappear before the last game of the season, leaving us 7v8 versus Dudgeon.

Go get your fucking shine box and polish my 3 TWLB medals and my 3 TWDT-B medals you 0 title nobody.
      Sounds like someone forgot to take his pills again

Admit it, you were cheering when you knew i couldn't play, not because i didn't deserve to but because you knew it would be an easier game.

Mythril and I were the best shark duo this season hands down. Zid and hulk are great but this was Mythrils and my season no doubt about it.
      You think too highly of yourself in Terr, you're good but nowhere near the pedestal you put yourself on and I only give you that much credit because there is what 3 terrs left in the zone?. Thix out played you time and time again and i know for 100% certain you would have been massacred with our full line.

If you really think you're the champion of the league you would have no problem replaying your starting line against our starting line. Go ahead and prove that your lineup is better, I dare you. I know you won't though, you would cheat in the special Olympics just to "win" so i highly doubt you've got the balls to face the actual top line in the zone.
      Big Chill

Comment

Here for the lulz. ?For the history books? this heated debate is occurring in a time when there are two squads in all of trench wars! FYI if you?re reading this in 2030, your name is probably Zidane. Congrats future zidane!!! On beating the only other squad!! Woot!!!....
        sigpic

Comment

Popcorn gif
          TWLD 2016 Champion
          TWDTD champion x 3
          Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
            Congrats to us on winning TWLB - Ease first player to make a special viable all season.

First LB title for Thunder. GG boys
            I got an email about this so I had to come here, you fucking dork.....jesus
            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 8 CHAMP
            DICE TWLB SEASON 10 CHAMP
            DICE TWLB SEASON 11 CHAMP
            DICE TWLB SEASON 13 CHAMP
            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 15 CHAMP
            DICE TWLJ/TWLB SEASON 16 CHAMP

1:waven> i promised myself that the only way id ever roid
            1:waven> is if im going to prison
            1:waven> no one gonna try to rape me

Comment

I'm glad to see all these old faces pop back up to congratulate us. Thx guys

Comment

Awesome we found our 8th captain, what an impressive performance from the email boy. Sir Megaman89 it is a pleasure, I am searching for real legends to cap for the next league, and I missed one. To be honest I missed you, it has to be you. And here you come, like Jesus Christ, to put things in order. I know north american shedule for leagues sucks but I can do nothing for this and there's always sundays with nothing else to do, more or less depends on period, plus I know you love the gameplay of this game as seen in your signature. So please accept my request. It doesnt start until weeks there's not even a starting date.

So there's my plan for the next league :

Two representatives of Dice, white and black Jesus, I know Dice lacks of active players but it doesn't matter because it's a draft tournament :

-Megaman89
                -Cape

Two representatives of Thunder, the tyrannical King and his spoiled son :

-Ease
                -Zidane

The two best mercenaries, Hall of Famers, one jav one wb, and they never fall as seen recently :

-Rough
                -Burnt

The Prince's rival, TW best captain and almighty :

-Dreamwin

SubSpace best captain* :

-Violence

*Dreamwin is close to be the best thanks to his performance in SVS but Violence do the same in HZ and is intrinsically way inferior as a player while his teams are also showing huge performances.

Nobody can deny the quality of season it would be.

Comment

Yo Rodney. You did great this year with myth in shark. Don?t listen to Claus. He got benched by Thunder in TWLD for a jav and a rusty wb even tho he practiced in elim prior for like 20 days straight. He?s probably a virgin too, which explains why he?s such a salty individual. Claus knows deep down that he only won LB because he played us 8v7 and us losing turban?s spider. If he can?t comprehend that he won an LB title with us having a huge handicap than he?s probably autistic, which in turn explains a lot about why he acts the way he acts.

Comment

Originally posted by RoDNeY View Post

Sounds like someone forgot to take his pills again

Admit it, you were cheering when you knew i couldn't play, not because i didn't deserve to but because you knew it would be an easier game.

Mythril and I were the best shark duo this season hands down. Zid and hulk are great but this was Mythrils and my season no doubt about it.
                    You think too highly of yourself in Terr, you're good but nowhere near the pedestal you put yourself on and I only give you that much credit because there is what 3 terrs left in the zone?. Thix out played you time and time again and i know for 100% certain you would have been massacred with our full line.

If you really think you're the champion of the league you would have no problem replaying your starting line against our starting line. Go ahead and prove that your lineup is better, I dare you. I know you won't though, you would cheat in the special Olympics just to "win" so i highly doubt you've got the balls to face the actual top line in the zone.

You're one of the most delusional players I've ever seen.

Sharks are more important than spiders, and Turban is an incredible and laggy shark. He won a TWDT-B title as a shark on Terrorist last year as a 10*. He's played multiple TWLB Finals. He's a monster. Skatarius crushed our overspids S21 Finals over, swapping him for Turban is small downgrade given how unreal he is in spider, while getting a significant upgrade in shark.

I would have rather had you in, because I don't think you're good enough to be on a TWLB championship team. Multiple players on Thunder said the game was much harder with Turb in shark. My comfort level with you being on my team is a 7-Star or 8-Star with a stronger partner in TWDT-B. I told Mythril this exact belief last year, way before TWL was ever announced. You couldn't break Power's cram against Zidane/Mcvicar with Mythril as your partner, with solid spids on your team. That's just a telltale sign. It wasn't a problem all year because we didn't face two TWLB Finals quality sharks together in TWDT-B, which is rare. You're a very nice shark to have in TWDT-B most years, but again, we're talking about the TWLB Finals.

Keep in mind, Turban won TWDT-B in shark as a 10-Star. That's a huge disadvantage, it means he's got a 7-Star spidering for him.

The only thing you ever won was TWDT-B as a 7-Star. Your win was subsidized by better players. There's an equivalent 7-Star on the other side making you viable. You couldn't even win as an 8-Star last year. If I gave Zidane your 8-Star rating and put him in that Legio XI line in the Finals, that team would would have 100% won.

I regret drafting you in 2016 as a 7-Star and you winning your first title with Baratheon sharking with Zidane, it's apparently made you think you're some all-time great shark. You played well for a low-star, enough for us to win, and you're a solid baser overall, but that's not the same thing as being on the level of Zidane/Hulk/Porkjet/etc. Those guys are Hall of Famers, like inside the Top 30 basers to ever play the game.

Stop saying "we would have 100% won if I was in" when you haven't won anything prior. It's ridiculous. You haven't proven anything. You played a soft semi-final against an underpowered Spider team, and won as a 7-Star lowbie in DT. That's literally it.

Thunder lost Mattey 5 minutes before the TWLB S19 Finals and it ruined our entire line. He's our best player, and the greatest shark to ever live and he's played in like 7 TWLB finals. You're an 8-Star now who won a TWDT-B (as a 7-Star). Losing Mattey is 10x more awful than losing you.

Bots died S18 while we had a 17-16 lead and the Flagroom and Dice was in the spawn and they got a 0-0 replay. Half my team lagged out 2016 TWDT-B Finals versus Terrorist. The bot wouldn't let us put in Raples because Ra was in, and they both started with "Ra". A forced Finals delay cost us M_M God in S21. Turban lagged through our entire team for a rocket jav Tek while we were up 19:53-18:00, and we lost by 7 seconds in the 2011 TWDT-B Finals. We lost S19 without Mattey by 7 seconds. Think maybe having the greatest shark ever would have made a difference? You lost 15-9 both Finals rounds we won, and didn't beat us in the playoffs prior to that. Sorry, but you're not worth 6 minutes.

Stuff like this happens almost every season. Great players just reach the TWLB finals over and over and eventually it evens out.

Your body of work in TWLB:

You went 1-1 against Thunder in the regular season, and 1-1 against Spastic in the regular season, the only 2 real contenders besides Rage. That's not evidence of anything.

The reality is, you haven't done shit in TWL for 20 years. Stop going around running your mouth saying you were the best shark combo this year. Zidane and Hulk are better than you, and they've won TWLB and TWDT-B as max slot players. I'm not saying you can't eventually become as good as them, but the notion you're magically there in your first TWL final is crazy.

You want another shot at us? Help get people to sign up for TWDT and ensure it's a success and game is thriving, which we can then parlay into a TWL 23 this winter. I had to wait 3 years to avenge losing S21, maybe you'll get lucky and won't have to wait so long.

Until then, shut the fuck up.

You and Rough shit-talked me all season, and after we won, I said "gg" and left the arena. That's literally it. Zidane made a harmless post that didn't say anything negative about you, and you and Thix chose to come in and talk shit.

top 100 basers list

Comment

congrats to thunder for winning at least something in 26 years of twling
                      TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Ogron, relax man. Let it go. No need to write essays in the night because you won some more than other people.

Comment

damn u can smell the love in here! :P :kiss:
                          Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

Comment

Just wanted to say congratulations to Thunder on their amazing season this TWL. They were my favorites to win this division, Rage being close behind and I was not letdown. Also, thanks to everyone else who participated this year and gave us the best TWL-B in nearly a decade. Well done.

Hats off to Thunder, TWL champions 2019.

Comment

Congratulations to Thunder.
                              British> my 18th tomoz $$
                              Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Can I change my medal to a pic of vys bald head seems easier to shine
                                shaun> would u wash ur sheets and blankets if a chick squirted on it

RaCka> steadman is cross eyed, fat, balding, etc..... but his finger tips are talented in the javelin department..................

Mattey> real talk half the dudes in thailand hotter than the avg american woman

zeebu> what is that one documentary where the one kid kills another kids parents and feeds them to him in a chili for not growing pubes fast enough?

Comment

Working...
                                X