Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TWDT is back, with full Hot or Nots. Ease will run it, and I'll be helping him.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWDT is back, with full Hot or Nots. Ease will run it, and I'll be helping him.

TWDT is coming back full force, with Ease as TWDT Head Op, and me helping him setting it up.

Go signup here.

I'll be doing full Hot or Nots during the entire season for the first time in years, and it's going to be hype as hell.

Note: Ron Weasley logo is available, but I assume nobody wants to be a ginger.

Last edited by ogron; 06-02-2019, 09:08 PM.
    top 100 basers list

I've always wondered, where does the artwork come from for the logos you guys choose for this League. Is it a subspace artist?

Comment

epic, thanks Ease and Claus!

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post

Note: Ron Weasley logo is available, but I assume nobody wants to be a ginger.
        :cry::cry: Click image for larger version

Name:	cry.jpg
Views:	229
Size:	521.4 KB
ID:	1321879
        TWL-J Season 11 Champion
        TWL-J Season 21 Champion
        TWL-B Season 21 Champion
        TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
        TWDT-D 2017 Champion
        TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Ogron bullying Ricko, Please continue with my full blessing
          British> my 18th tomoz $$
          Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Here's my will for next season captains : Dreamwin / Ease / Zidane / Mythril / Cape / Trasher / Violence / Turban. Would also be great if we have news from His Highness Ease or his henchman Ogron about rules : do we keep Mythril's settings? +2*? Whatever else? 6 captains or 8? I'm hyped.

Comment

6 or 8 depends on signups. Last time it looked like 6 but there were loads of FA signups so maybe we could have done 8. Have to see how it goes.

Comment

those you can count on to be fixed: DW, Ease, Zid, Myth, Claus. Turban would be a toss-up with everything else he's managing. If Mhz is still willing he should be put above the likes of Trasher and Violence (lmao if viop is set as a cap give him first pick over everyone else, he's gonna need it due to star level for captains). Spezza MAYBE, and should make RaCka a captain too, and potential leaders should be set.

Comment

Violence is a weak player but an awesone captain, you know nothing ixt. RaCka is the opposite, nobody is better than him in warbird but last time he picked trasher/turban/thix and trolled the rest of the draft.

Edit: Commodo and Spezza are good options that's true, Tiny is also.

Comment

hence why i say if he is to cap give him first pick in all fairness lmao. All options would be clearer if it is to make into 8 captains but as said first need to look at signup numbers.

Comment

Viop could have 8th pick, draft a bunch of ixts and win at the end, plus to place manualy captains for draft is a shit idea I could argue on this but it's useless, His Highness Ease gonna decide for us peasants. Thrill could also be captain if Viop don't want to, he is a huge multizone player and we should take a hzer as captain to motivate them to stay for the next twdt. You aren't allowed to post in this thread anymore.

Comment

I had a great idea, as this is Ease (Medvedev) who gonna make this season, and he is a hall of famer, it would be great if our 3 hall of famers could cap a team ie Burnt Ease and Rough. So my final wish is : Burnt / Cape / Dreamwin / Ease / Rough / Violence / Zidane / *bring back an other legend*

Comment

Originally posted by ronaldinho View Post
                          Violence is a weak player but an awesone captain.
                          wut? viop cn vs ne1 wit 0.1% efurt n b victir.

Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
                          TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

Sign me up as capt if needed!
                            10* Spectator
                            Fake medal holder TWDTB Season 20, 25, 26 and TWDTD Season 21 (only member of POWER with 0 sec played S20, 0 sec played in DTD S21)

Season 24:
                            https://youtu.be/q3HqKe_A_bs

Best in Star Slot - Warbird & Base(GameScore)
                            Best 6* - Snoopie

Comment

Originally posted by ronaldinho View Post
                              Viop could have 8th pick, draft a bunch of ixts and win at the end, plus to place manualy captains for draft is a shit idea I could argue on this but it's useless, His Highness Ease gonna decide for us peasants. Thrill could also be captain if Viop don't want to, he is a huge multizone player and we should take a hzer as captain to motivate them to stay for the next twdt. You aren't allowed to post in this thread anymore.
                              post. gg

Comment

Working...
                              X