Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TWDT is back, with full Hot or Nots. Ease will run it, and I'll be helping him.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ask JAMAL too

Comment

While other people think about it and wait for others to form their decision.... I will be the first confirmed captain
      1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
      1:Zidane> congrats man
      1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
      1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
      1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

whooo dt j champs right there

Comment

Originally posted by Rough View Post
          While other people think about it and wait for others to form their decision.... I will be the first confirmed captain
          YES! Thank you! Having average players only is stupid, I want the best ones!

Comment

Also please add Snoopie the dude is getting ignored, if we find better players as cap, good, but so far add him, at least by respect, lets remember you were a captn IxaDor.

Comment

You can take me off the mid-tier cap list as I have no interest in it....my history with TWDT shows that as I've only ever put effort into one TWDT season (on Power), the rest I have a 20% show 0% effort rate. Will not be entering.
              TWL-J Season 11 Champion
              TWL-J Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 21 Champion
              TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
              TWDT-D 2017 Champion
              TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

Originally posted by Ricko View Post
                You can take me off the mid-tier cap list as I have no interest in it....my history with TWDT shows that as I've only ever put effort into one TWDT season (on Power), the rest I have a 20% show 0% effort rate. Will not be entering.
                Thanks for trying hard the two times I picked you for twdt, you big ginger pubed gaylord.
                British> my 18th tomoz $$
                Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Attacks sounds like a man who wants to cap again and pick all the gingers, ensuring they don't win.
                  top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Attacks View Post

Thanks for trying hard the two times I picked you for twdt, you big ginger pubed gaylord.
                    TWL-J Season 11 Champion
                    TWL-J Season 21 Champion
                    TWL-B Season 21 Champion
                    TWL-B Season 22 Finalist
                    TWDT-D 2017 Champion
                    TWDT-J 2017 Champion

Comment

I know this sounds stupid, but it might be possible to get 6-8 captains that are strong in 1 league and solid in others, but but not 2-3 league pros.. and spread it out...for example...

WB Caps
                      Attacks
                      ?
                      ?

Jav Caps
                      Rough
                      Singer
                      Tiny

Basing Caps
                      ?
                      ?

As to keep the spreading of talent even. If you get 6-8 captains who focus wb because they are strong wb......or same in jav,....well that just doesnt bode well for even teams...some teams will definitely forfeit 1 to focus 2...just saying. Look for a couple of strong 1 league basers / wbs to fill the rest as you have 3 jav caps already confirming..

Edit:

If we go 6 teams...drop 1 of the jav/wb spots
                      Last edited by Tiny; 06-06-2019, 10:12 AM. Reason: edie
                      1:waven> u challenge
                      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

if its combo of wb and basing, Tripin, JAMAL, maybe even Jurassic could be candidates to cap

Comment

Denied but you are still on backup list

Comment

am not this ciptin unless there is litirilly no1 else that wants 2, furthirmore fk efery1 who say am midcardir becuz am main eventir if i efir gif .01 effirt but am 31 n stopped carink about doink gud/stayink alive/winnink games 15-16 yrs agi when i was 15 yrs old becuz ne1 who competes @ high lefil irl does not gif a fuk about winnink a spaceship fightink mitch

Comment

u shud b honird dat efery1 put yir nim on da lest 4 ciptin dis DT, efery1 egris u con doo gid job

Comment

Signups are underway, Ease says it will be 40* cap if 8 teams, 42* if 6 teams, dependent on how many persons we get.

Veterans looking to cap should contact Ease or myself.

You can signup either posting in TWDT forums, by doing !signup to the TWDTbot in ?go TWDT in-game, or by messaging me.
                                top 100 basers list

Comment

Working...
                                X