TWLD Playoff Round 2 and Onward

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWLD Playoff Round 2 and Onward

Rage- A MASSIVE statement from the likes of LaSenza, Myth, and RaCka, putting up 10+ both rounds to win in convincing fashion over Monster. LaSenza putting up quite absurd numbers, clearly proving he is the top leader to be mvp this season if Rage keeps up the momentum. Clear favorites to win this season, and have earned themselves a week of break to determine their final opponent,

Monster- HUGE reality check to some specific individuals, that getting the #1 seed going into post-season doesn't make you invulnerable. Iron and RIcko did the best they could, but the rest of the crew have to regroup and come up with a plan to take down the garugatans that are Rage (what happened vys?). Skepsis might have to show more often during the week to improve their chances.

Paladen- VERY respectable win over Sweet, showing that this group of players is truly not to be underestimated (RIP riverside 4-10). However, on paper their luck stops here to face Thunder. If an upset occurs, many eyes will open and many jokes towards this squad will subside. J-B might be needed in this matchup, to provide Paladen with some rushing pressure while others lob from R3+ distance to pick off Thunder players.They can only hope.

Thunder- An expected win over Wolf keeps them on track on the road to redemption. A win over next round Paladen would set them up for a very judgmental matchup with Monster. Who is truly worthy of getting against a second chance against Rage? I'm sure many players on this squad are hungry for a chance at making a statement during their big games up ahead, but must take one game at a time.

(I wanted to do a TWLJ one, but it isn't in my wheelhouse so someone like Rough or Claus should do it)

UPCOMING GAME: Thunder over Paladen
    Last edited by ixt; 06-02-2019, 10:19 PM.

I personally would love for Paladen to make it to the finals. They have some answering to do for that 4v5 they pulled in regular season. I look forward to seeing what happens. Ripping the high horse out from under their trashcan asses in a finals would bring me no greater joy.

Comment

one can hope, but highly unlikely and doubt ease and peru will let that happen. even if the miraculous happens (since its bo1), theres no way they have the firepower to beat Monster.

Comment

Originally posted by LaSenza View Post
        I personally would love for Paladen to make it to the finals. They have some answering to do for that 4v5 they pulled in regular season. I look forward to seeing what happens. Ripping the high horse out from under their trashcan asses in a finals would bring me no greater joy.
        I'm not going to respond to this.
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

u just did lol.

Comment

True, I doubt I'll ever get revenge for it. It'll probably end up as thunder in the finals. Although Monster and Thunder is a coinflip duel if they both fight each other the same way they tried to fight us in playoffs.

Comment

TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

jessup, i suggest u put ur focus on thunder the matter at hand before trash talking towards Rage. You're trash talking an opponent that by the odds you won't even get to that point lmao.

Comment

You both even have a sense of humor?
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

i see it as a way of saving face and fighting for Paladen's respect among squads. if you upset Thunder many will change perspective on how u run your squad. its a matter of what to say at what time, and saying Paladen is capable of beating Rage is not ideal at the given timeframe.

Comment

I met my goal for the season already which was for us to make semi-finals. I'm content already. Losing or winning doesn't really matter to me anymore but I assure you we will be playing to win.
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Is that screencapture of the mothers day weekend when my squad decided to shit the bed and not show 5 to LD for a week? Are you really trying to rub in the fact that you were asked to play 4v4, and refused so you could have a man advantage for the entire round? Because if that's what you are doing. I'll post the screencapture of the day you get knocked out of LD into every single post you show your face in for the next year.

Comment

everyone should just tank to allow a Paladen vs Rage final lololol

Comment

Working...
                          X