An underappreciated leader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An underappreciated leader

As my TWL has come to an end I just wanted to take a minute to thank turban for his hard work this season. Honestly, I don't know if many people know the kind of pressure he's under and how hard he's been working this season, but for real, this league never could have ever taken place in 2019 without him. Thanks bro, I hated the ship changes but it was a smooth season and I had a lot of fun. You did a great job. RAGE 2019
    Last edited by Pressure; 06-02-2019, 10:52 PM.

came here to call you a dik suk faget making shitty suck up threads

but nah

dont even have to logon to know burt "turban" rutan is out there workin his ass off 24/7, on something, somewhere, and probably will never be thunked for about 99.9% of it, so this thread gets my seal of aprova;l
    NOSTALGIA IN THE WORST FASHION

internet de la jerome

because the internet | hazardous

Comment

Turban has put a ton of work into making this TWL a success, and it is definitely hugely appreciated as it's an often thankless task. Shoutouts to Wirah for his work on the website and all the match hosts, and Qan for his work on the bots.

Mythril did a fantastic job with TWDT, and Turb's done a great job with TWL, and led to a nice resurgence of activity. It's a huge bummer the zone going down badly damaged those gains, but not much we can do about it. Those two really stepped up big time.

Thank you!
      top 100 basers list

Comment

ty turpin i appreci8 u answirink all quistions/inquiries/grintink me ciptin b4 every mitch/being even keel and trying to do the right thing in every situation. u haf a lot of syndrim playirs vsink u 24/7 n handle it like a mastir furthirmore undircit n lockdown were dikstirs @ many junctire

Comment

THANKS BRAH
          Leland

Comment

Working...
          X