Postpone TWLD finals for Father?s Day

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post

I never said we were guaranteed to win. It was never a guaranteed win for either team, it was pretty even. All I am saying it was not finals worthy game. Dont act all surprised when I call you out after you tapping each other on the back for hard earned title and congratulating yourself publicly.

Some things just never change #TW2019

Enough time wasted, this was my last post to this thread.

i agree, none of this is constructive.

the focus should be on making sure TWDT is a success, and parlaying that into another TWL this winter, where we can duke it out in-game and you guys can get another shot at the title, versus us or spastic or whoever.

racka said like 9 rage players said no to the delay, this thread should be closed.

4:Spezza> I have bad news
    4:Ogron> NO
    4:Ogron> You can't show for TWDT?
    4:Spezza> I took a Harry Potter test and it said I was Ravenclaw :<
    4:Ogron> I appreciate your honesty
    1:Ogron> Spezza on the trade block
    1:Spezza> LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
      Casket, let me start off by saying this: you are one of the most selfish players in the game. It really glows in you. You must be a blast irl.

Remember how I drafted u last TWDT and was unbeatable in wb until u cried ~15 minutes in PM to add u and made me change winning line. I tend to treat neutral people well and give a guy who was neutral at a time a chance to play. You went down in less than 7 minutes and single-handedly lost the game. Then cried some more after I benched you the next game, eventually asked for a trade which I made because I still wanted to give u chance to play because I knew I had no use for a guy like u in my TEAM. I am not even close in the individual skill in ship 1 compared to the best of today. I'm not claiming to be any kind of warbird phenomena. But hey, I capped my TEAM to triple crown and mvp'd in the decising round in the finals. Guess that makes me irrelevant.

Now you are making solo requests to postpone because you have something to attend to and get emotionally hurt because tens of other people are not willing play by your timetable.

I think it is clear you have trouble understanding the definition of a team or basically anything else that doesn't concern you personally.

As I said I tend to treat neutral people well. It is true. However, if you are a douchebag I will treat you like a douchebag. If you treat me one way I will return the favor in good or bad. Case: TWDTB semis appeal.

I dont have any problem playing top lines, those are the games I enjoy most. It is just matter of principle. We all know what would happen if the tides were turned. So please stop acting like innocent mr. good guys.

Look what you just said above. As an experienced veteran baser, if those are the only things you picked up after playing the game and watching the video, take a long look in the mirror dude before calling me selective.

I never said we were guaranteed to win. It was never a guaranteed win for either team, it was pretty even. All I am saying it was not finals worthy game. Dont act all surprised when I call you out after you tapping each other on the back for hard earned title and congratulating yourself publicly.

Some things just never change #TW2019

Enough time wasted, this was my last post to this thread.

All trolling aside I came back to TW because I wanted to play that TWDT. I know I didn't do well my first game but I literally just came back after years off and you wanted to bench me so obviously I wasn't happy about it. I came back to play not to watch from the bench and I was impatient so I demanded a trade. Then you flipped me into CRIPPLE - literally the greatest spider the game has ever seen (imo). I've never had a problem with you and I was respectfully asking for a trade that worked out well in your favor.

I know rage is pissed about their unfortunate circumstances with lag in TWLB and sees this as justice, but I was not involved at all in those games and had nothing to do with any sort of possible ddos as Mythril claims happened. I've been playing this game with most of you guys for over a decade now and I came back this season to compete again. I performed well vs Monster with a 10.7:8 average and really want the chance to play the final. Would we still be underdogs? Yes Rage has the stronger line but I think it significantly decreases our chances of winning if I don't play. I'm not going to go into details of why I can't miss Father's Day with my dad but it's impossible for me to sacrifice it to play the final.

I respectfully ask rage to postpone or reschedule as this may be the last TWL matches ever played and I want both squads to be at full strength. This will be my last reply as well, and I really hope you guys change your mind.

Comment

https://v.redd.it/t3vb1q8wxe431
        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

a line of Best Peru Ease (probably Zid) and ogron should be interesting to watch against Rage in finals

Comment

Working...
          X