Postpone TWLD finals for Father?s Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postpone TWLD finals for Father?s Day

I had no idea Father?s Day was this Sunday and my mom just told me she?s throwing a surprise party for my dad at the lake. There?s no way I can back out of this and request to turban or RaCka to postpone our match since thunder will be missing one of their main players. Usually this wouldn?t be a huge problem but Thunder has absolutely no depth for a replacement. I would never submit this under normal circumstances but it?s Father?s Day and my hands are tied.

-Casket

I guess the apostrophe is bugged on mobile

Comment

I propose to postpone match or move it forward by a day (Saturday 6/15/2019). Casket is instrumental to Thunder's line up. We do not have it in our wheel house to replace him.

P.S: I need him.
      Last edited by Peruvian; 06-13-2019, 08:37 PM.

Comment

This Saturday or next Sunday either way. Hope rage agrees I hate to put them in this situation.

Comment

Those with the apostrophe to question mark issue, are you using an iPhone?

Probably "Smart Punctuation" is on -- an ironically-named feature, as it's pretty idiotic, breaking forms, passwords, etc. all over the web.

Info: https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/89706

To disable: Settings -> General -> Keyboards -> Smart Punctuation -> off
          "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
          -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Since Rodney was unable to play TWLB because of his nation-wide internet outage and possible DDoS, and Mythril's inability to compete in round 3 of the TWLB finals due to DDoS or foul play from an undetectable in-game hack, can we replay TWLB too then?
            FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
            #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Originally posted by Efhat View Post
              Since Rodney was unable to play TWLB because of his nation-wide internet outage and possible DDoS, and Mythril's inability to compete in round 3 of the TWLB finals due to DDoS or foul play from an undetectable in-game hack, can we replay TWLB too then?
              Im requesting a rescheduling, this isnt relevant.

Comment

Originally posted by qan View Post
                Those with the apostrophe to question mark issue, are you using an iPhone?

Probably "Smart Punctuation" is on -- an ironically-named feature, as it's pretty idiotic, breaking forms, passwords, etc. all over the web.

Info: https://forums.developer.apple.com/thread/89706

To disable: Settings -> General -> Keyboards -> Smart Punctuation -> off
                Testing now. Don't vs me

Comment

Originally posted by Welfare View Post

Im requesting a rescheduling, this isnt relevant.
                  As the representative and spokesman of the Rage squadron,
                  I will release an official statement from the three captains which took a HEAVY five seconds of consideration via WhatsApp:

Fuck no.
                  Last edited by Efhat; 06-14-2019, 12:10 AM.
                  FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                  SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                  SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                  SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                  TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                  TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                  TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                  TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                  #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Welfare considering I am your father, I have spoken with your mother and we have come to the terms that you can, indeed, play on Sunday.

Comment

Oooo what goes around comes around LMAO THUNDER ABOUT TO GET THEIR KARMA RIGHT BACK AT THEM AHAHAHA

Comment

Rip Peru gonna have to do everything himself now

Comment

Originally posted by Welfare View Post
                          I had no idea Father?s Day was this Sunday and my mom just told me she?s throwing a surprise party for my dad at the lake. There?s no way I can back out of this and request to turban or RaCka to postpone our match since thunder will be missing one of their main players. AirclaimUsually this wouldn?t be a huge problem but Thunder has absolutely no depth for a replacement. I would never submit this under normal circumstances but it?s Father?s Day and my hands are tied.

-Casket
                          Guess you can try doing both either spend or surprise dad earlier or ask to join you
                          It's gonna be a win-win situation

Comment

lol, you must be delusional dude. We played the LB finals man down for 5-10mins and had trouble with 2 of our key position starters under somewhat shady circumstances, eventually losing them both. That lead into sharking me(lol) and adding 2 non-starter spiders into lineup. Having a shark lagout when we have just established cram, multiple times... not to mention the momentum loss due to having multiple people constantly lagging out. Everyone in the game knows that these matches were not even close to a worthy finals.

We had almost no issues during the round 2 and everyone saw what happened. After all this, you have the nerve to congratulate yourself on a great achievement and great victory! What a great match it was indeed! Well deserved!

Now you expect us to postpone due to missing one starter. Bro, I've missed at least 2 final sundays due irl commitments, mostly played vs thunder core. You can shove this request deep into where it came from.

Only scenario we would be willing to discuss this is that if LB finals were replayed with full starting lineups. We all know this is not gonna happen so on behalf of Rage (FYI: I've been (C) of this team too you know, from the beginning), we will not postpone.
                            Last edited by Dreamwin; 06-14-2019, 09:05 AM.
                            Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                            Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                            Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                            Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

GET REKT

Comment