Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TWL S22 Champions - Thunder (TWLB) and Rage (TWLD & TWLJ)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gg

my name should be "Pressure" on the TWL rosters, though.

Comment

Did i just win 2 more titles? Get me on that Hall Of Fame ASAP. Congrats team(whoever was in it xD)
      Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
      1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
        Congrats to all the winners.

Nice seasons from Monster in LD, Spastic in LB, and Marksmin/Spider in LJ as well.

Thanks to Turban and everyone who helped make the season happen.

?go TWLD, ?go TWLJ, and ?go TWLB arena maps have been updated.

Man this is dope and how ?go twl-D/J/B should have always been. Not giving all rostered players a ring.
        TWLD CHAMP - STRAY (SORT OF)

Comment

I see posts about best individual players across all time. Has anyone ever ranked the best lineups of all time?

Season 13 dice LB was absurdly stacked. You don't start at spider 1 of these 6? mm89 stayon jamal domi (lag) renzi or mess? crazy. Oh shit -- you still have 3 of the best sharks of all time. And tim wasn't bad at all (in euro, that means he was the best of all time). Was that the dude who played with a broken arm or was that brookus...can't remember anymore.

TWLJ had to be the line of blood, banzi, bhang, bAdBoyZ (damn even remember that formatting), & myth (dystrophy; not Mythril). Somehow this line isn't in TWL History? But I know they played one season together. Must be like the 73 win Warriors team that lost in the finals.
          (edit: a bit biased here but ease fludd exquiste steak666 waven marge amputate isn't far off).

TWLD has to be the hardest to rank....mainly because seasons 1-10 vs 11-20 are completely different sets of repeating winners/runner ups. But I end up ON season 10 with demonfaze (best wb by far of all time; sorry everyone else and it's not even close), 2D (criminally underrated and forgotten; a very very very rich man's MetalKid/Burnt), baser/geisha, Reaver when he was seriously nasty, and vihta.

thoughts? thots?
          Last edited by Chuckle; 07-11-2019, 01:18 AM.
          TWLD CHAMP - STRAY (SORT OF)

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckle View Post

Man this is dope and how ?go twl-D/J/B should have always been. Not giving all rostered players a ring.
            Thanks!

Yeah I think so, too.

I have 3 TWLJ medals for no reason and should have 0. Never made sense to me, and did nothing but promote stacking onto squads to be the 24th and 25th guy and get a free medal.
            top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckle View Post
              I see posts about best individual players across all time. Has anyone ever ranked the best lineups of all time?

Season 13 dice LB was absurdly stacked. You don't start at spider 1 of these 6? mm89 stayon jamal domi (lag) renzi or mess? crazy. Oh shit -- you still have 3 of the best sharks of all time. And tim wasn't bad at all (in euro, that means he was the best of all time). Was that the dude who played with a broken arm or was that brookus...can't remember anymore.

TWLJ had to be the line of blood, banzi, bhang, bAdBoyZ (damn even remember that formatting), & myth (dystrophy; not Mythril). Somehow this line isn't in TWL History? But I know they played one season together. Must be like the 73 win Warriors team that lost in the finals.
              (edit: a bit biased here but ease fludd exquiste steak666 waven marge amputate isn't far off).

TWLD has to be the hardest to rank....mainly because seasons 1-10 vs 11-20 are completely different sets of repeating winners/runner ups. But I end up ON season 10 with demonfaze (best wb by far of all time; sorry everyone else and it's not even close), 2D (criminally underrated and forgotten; a very very very rich man's MetalKid/Burnt), baser/geisha, Reaver when he was seriously nasty, and vihta.

thoughts? thots?
              Code:
              C 1:Chuckle> sounds like u had a wilder night than me last night

C 1:FSTemplar> chuckle got drunk and make out wiht a drag queen last night?
              C 1:jones> i was spending the weekend at my friend
              C 1:Chuckle> lol
              C 1:jones> shes hot $
              C 1:Chuckle> drag queen
              C 1:Chuckle> i met these girls
              C 1:Chuckle> at a halloween party
              C 1:Chuckle> i dressed up as an elephant, mask and all
              C 1:FSTemplar> haha
              C 1:Chuckle> that costume i used is a chick magnet
              C 1:FSTemplar> orrr
              C 1:Chuckle> every1 like "HEY ELEPHANT BOY TAKE A PICTURE WITH ME"
              C 1:FSTemplar> the fact that theyre drunk

C 1:Chuckle> so the party ended and these girls (really hot blondes) offered me a place to stay
              C 1:jones> that sounds awesome
              C 1:Chuckle> but i was a stupid idiot who said
              C 1:Chuckle> "nah thanks im just going to go to this other party i know about"
              C 1:Vermillion Flame> it's official: chuckle is gay
              C 1:jones> WOW WTF
              C 1:Chuckle> this morning i woke up and i was like "FUCK WHAT DID I DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"
              C 1:FSTemplar> chuckle is noob irl
              C 1:Vermillion Flame> did you go to the other party?
              C 1:Chuckle> yeah
              C 1:Chuckle> lol fst
              C 1:jones> log file open: chuckleisgay.txt
              TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

I was looking at players on the move in TWD and what the fuck I saw ? Participation medals in TWL warbird and javelin for TJ Hazuki ?! Some fun joke from the medals chief.. Medals are important don't play with this.

Edit Rodney got it also, so all basers get it, (Edit I said shit, I mean Casket got one in base) Remove this when you got time it's shit, concerning next TWL I wish we limit at 8 teams and force all team to play 3 leagues, with a 18players cap, which is less than what some teams had in duel/base combined this season. Base shouldn't be set apart.
                Last edited by ronaldinho; 07-13-2019, 12:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X