Top 100 Basers of All-Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stayon View Post
    Going down on memory lane around 12 years ago, and to correct the excell, I played and won season 10 as well. It was my first lb win, first season I played under by choise, as it was a season I was the most inactive (1h per week) on and realisticly the start of my spider talent decline, and the rise of experience, mental strenght, and championships.

Ironicly I had to morph like a butterfly in order to reach the finish line.

I believe that day I mvp'd the first round (One of my few mvps on final), Pandora makes 1-1, and then on the crucial game..

Cape played for Chief, high possibility of Dwop subbing in mid-game for Cig, A2M, Mega, Crip, Stay, Mikes. Jra played until he lagged, Mega Newbie stepped on to make one of the most ferocious subs ever going 0-10, attacking cram, with game being around of 6-9, until Necro replaces MN.

The game gets caotic with cram breaks and flagroom fights, Cape pulling legend moves and 2 teks, Necro 1 Tek to hero and myself another 2 through under pushes, managing to disrupt Pandora's excellent game control after pounding us on round 2. We nailed the coffin, as per usual with a clutch cram.

In the end, Pandora's organization was not enough for Dice's bigger talent and mental strenght. The lag didnt help and we were not as tidy as they were.

We went on on relying on out talent and experience when it mattered on future TWLBs. Dice's only organized season was actually their first, from my spectactor view, where they went from being a possible huge upset, to a it's an obvious win, on a few weeks. Resembled on a different scale, to Spastic's season 6 win, comming from being a pub squad months earlier, to face and beat behemoths like Diso, Pallies, WR or AS.

​​​​​Shayde did not attend but would of started for Mikes.

Necro was a hybrid between bein 4th shark, starter and 1st sub.

My brother did not attend. Hero was not an option.

Vati and Sarger standed out for me.

Was fun to write a little bit, there's other errors on different teams but my memory would make me more nostalgic. Papi out!
    PUTA I MISS YOU
    CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR BABY PAPI
    YOU WILL BE AN AMAZING DAD.
    LOVE U even tho u axed me off dice roster after me being on it for two years
    - crip
    TWLJ CHAMP SYNDICATE
    TWLJ CHAMP x3 dicE
    TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
    #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)
    #1 RANKED PANEL SPIDER TO EVER PLAY THIS ZONE FROM SEASON 10 AND ON - TWDT PANEL / TWL PANEL

Comment

Working...
    X