Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TWL Season 23 - Yes, it's time to get ready!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL Season 23 - Yes, it's time to get ready!

(╯?□?)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Last edited by Grasps; 08-09-2019, 01:18 AM.

twl has killed twd every season and people still talk about twl like it's good for activity.
    running a twl is the 2nd worse thing you can do to the zone.
    1st worse thing is not banning the trolls in pub.

Comment

Are you kidding me right now with this garbage?

You keep making these official-sounding posts in TWDT and TWL with no actual connection to the staff who runs these leagues.

I'm not playing another TWL this year. WE JUST FUCKING SPENT 4 MONTHS PLAYING TWL.

It's bad for the zone and hurts activity.

It should be run as little as possible. 95% of the players in this zone have no chance of winning.

Don't wanna hear about this crap for the next 5-6 months.

top 100 basers list

Comment

Yeah don't run this shit again for awhile

Comment

The elim seasons should continue running tho, gives players a real chance to practice and get better

Comment

I appreciate your dedications and ideas Ixa! That being said, yes it is too soon for 4 months of serious league. Other good things you could focus on....organizing another TWDT? these are fun, less serious, and involves more of the players than an exclusive twl. Maybe run the next TWEL?
            1:waven> u challenge
            1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
            Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

is that hebrew

Comment

TRENCH WARS TEAM BATTLE - TWTB

5 squads determined by random num generator picks based off of star placement brackets. Assign each player a number within their bracket. Adjust parameters as picks progress until it dwindles down to last players remaining.

DD and JD teams each field 10 players. 10 vs 10 matches in a new arena(I can help make it). Slightly larger than twdd and TWJD arena but same rock distribution and box, just made in a slightly larger proportion.

BD teams field 14. 14 vs 14 matches in a new larger basing map with one entrance. 2 Terrs, 7spiders, 3 sharks , 2 specials.

Something new is important I think and this is a good idea to try with our population. It could be exciting guys .. seriously. Plus allow more room for low stars to play while MORE high stars (7 and up) get added into the mix!

TWL is old, TWDT is old, Elim is going which is cool, TWEL can work and SOMETHING TOTALLY NEW is needed.

What do ya say?
                TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

trench wars turretwar2 league
                  /thread

Comment

maybe