TWL Squads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rab View Post
    Every twl people stack and say git gud to anyone who questions it.

Every twl kills twd too.

I don't really care, if you wanna suck each other off for medals go ahead. But don't complain when people choose not to take part anymore.

Not complaining about people dont get part on it, everyone has a right to choose what they wanna do.
    My point here is why I cant join the squad I want and play with who I want?
    We played like 3 TWDT in a row, wich is the inclusive league for players with 6* etc.

Lets just force ppl to spread out when they clearly dont want in the name of "revolution", wich means kill the zone and competitiveness because you cant get good and try to form a squad.
    TWLD 2016 Champion
    TWDTD champion x 3
    Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Yea just git gud

Comment

its easy, just dont sign up for twl if you dont agree with how its run or whatever.

twdt is the active league anyway now

1996 Minnesota State Pooping Champion

Comment

Funny how you all call playing with your friends and trying to make the most competitive team "stacking". I'm pretty sure our roster is missing a starting shark and a starting spider, so we literally have 6 of 8 players with no depth behind that for subs, no-shows, or lagouts. Stacked..?

Yes, there is a time and place to accommodate newbies and "spread the talent" and that is what TWDT (and, in part, TWD) is for. Those of us who "care" about TWL play it because it is the highest level of competition this game has to offer in 2020.

We've had multiple TWLs in the past few years where there were 6-8 relatively competitive squads, and maybe 2-4 truly competitive squads. Those seasons were successes with probably a quarter of the pre-season activity we are seeing now. I anticipate if people step up to captain we can easily field 6-8 competitive basing squads as long as the roster limits stay tight, just based on the fact that there are consistently 50-60 people online for 6-8 hours a night every night of the week since this pandemic began. The game is too active for TWL for be a flop. Just need people to step up.

Comment

Every twl people stack and say git gud to anyone who questions it.

Every twl kills twd too.

I don't really care, if you wanna suck each other off for medals go ahead. But don't complain when people choose not to take part anymore.

In my opinion, rosters need to be capped at 11 or 12 max. This will create new squads being formed along with its balance and competitiveness. I will use Monster as an example, they had an incredible run and they should of won twld...yes they are all skilled but all of them decided to against the best, not stack. Anyone can choose what they want to do.

Rab, last TWL season you wanted to be on a “top tier” squad but they all rejected you. The “mid tier” squads actually could of used your services like dudgeon, marksmin, spider and I believe they wanted you(I think). Since you were not on a top tier team, you forced yourself to sit out the entire season. You are part of the problem and a hypocrite actually. Before you say “I’m always on top teams” — I remember Thunder kicking my ass back to back finals then months later I decided to just have fun with Commodo and join Cobra. At that time, it was Kim, Trasher, and Turban. Trasher wasn’t a jav, Kim was a dinosaur like me, and I had no clue who turban was. In my eyes, they weren’t big jav names AT THAT TIME but I hope you find a team to play with regardless of skill/big names and have fun.
            1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
            1:Zidane> congrats man
            1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
            1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
            1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

massive roster of 19...lol

same babies crying though, nothing new here folks. it's just a league, you can play if you'd like to play. we can't run 6 twdt seasons per year, it gets old. also the zone died last year because the server literally went down for two weeks in the middle of the season and the playoffs were about 3 weeks too long in my opinion. if your goal is to win twl and you're crying in this thread, it's because you're not good enough and you should ask yourself why. there are other reason to play twl, you could try to improve or just have fun. twl has always been a league where you could count the favourites to win on one hand.

there's a lot of time before the season starts, and there's a lot of reasons to play. if you're some 6* crying about thunder vs rage blabla, i don't know what to tell you besides go try to improve instead of making excuses for being bad at this 20 year old game.

Comment

Rough Why should I be obliged to join shit squads and make a futile attempt to carry them? If you think someone should do that, you do it.

Comment

Rough Why should I be obliged to join shit squads and make a futile attempt to carry them? If you think someone should do that, you do it.
                  He was pointing out the hypocrisy that you're trashing Rage and Thunder for "stacking", when it seemed like last season you would have jumped to join either in a heartbeat since you weren't settling for less than a 'top-tier' squad.

Comment

Man I wasnt whining I was taking a nice hefty dump just reading forums as I do at work. And seen that the whole, (Monster) aka Potenza aka Force line joined Thunder and literally killed a whole competitive squad. And what's funny, Thunder knocked them out off playoffs last year.... Cant beat um join um or if scared of um recruit um?! You as thunder cap shouldnt even allow that nonsense zidane , you just killed a squad that has been your competition the last 5 TWL seasons... congratulations.

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure View Post
                      He was pointing out the hypocrisy that you're trashing Rage and Thunder for "stacking", when it seemed like last season you would have jumped to join either in a heartbeat since you weren't settling for less than a 'top-tier' squad.
                      I'm not trashing people for stacking tho. I agree with your post about playing with your friends.
                      My experience has been that friends are made in TWD squads, and then TWL breaks it up. It literally just happened again last week. I bet other people are familiar with that.
                      Last edited by Rab; 03-26-2020, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Stacking aside, because I really don't think that's the issue here: Is it really a TWL if only 4 squads participate? Unless some new squads form (high-tier, mid-tier, whatever), it seems like you're setting up a league for about 4 squads, maybe 5 or 6 in LB. Just doesn't really feel like it should even be called TWL at that point. But, hey, there's a lot of time between now and Week 1.
                        Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                        Message has been sent to online moderators
                        2:BLeeN> veh yes
                        (Overstrand)>no
                        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                        2:BLeeN> ok then no
                        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                          Stacking aside, because I really don't think that's the issue here: Is it really a TWL if only 4 squads participate? Unless some new squads form (high-tier, mid-tier, whatever), it seems like you're setting up a league for about 4 squads, maybe 5 or 6 in LB. Just doesn't really feel like it should even be called TWL at that point. But, hey, there's a lot of time between now and Week 1.
                          Rest assured, no elite team will be playing a 4-man "TWL".

Either other people step up and form squads, or there won't be a TWL.

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                            massive roster of 19...lol

same babies crying though, nothing new here folks. it's just a league, you can play if you'd like to play. we can't run 6 twdt seasons per year, it gets old. also the zone died last year because the server literally went down for two weeks in the middle of the season and the playoffs were about 3 weeks too long in my opinion. if your goal is to win twl and you're crying in this thread, it's because you're not good enough and you should ask yourself why. there are other reason to play twl, you could try to improve or just have fun. twl has always been a league where you could count the favourites to win on one hand.

there's a lot of time before the season starts, and there's a lot of reasons to play. if you're some 6* crying about thunder vs rage blabla, i don't know what to tell you besides go try to improve instead of making excuses for being bad at this 20 year old game.
                            I dont think their is much staking atm but your wb line. But then again, I am sure that all those 10 worthy twld players cant be on ur twl roster. That 'problem' will fix itself in the end I assume. It only sucks that it killed a worthy twld winner squad.. But hey I cant blame ppl anymore who like to play with friends etc. The day u, ease and ogron break up, its the end of tw (dont mean this in a bad whining way).

Every has their favorites to play with etc. Like many already said, its up to the worse people to get better. But then again, what are the chances of people getting better after 10 years. Something that could help is get invited to a new environment. I mean playing jds with envy really changed my jav to a little higher level. Before envy I didnt get to play twdtj as a 6 star.. After that it took two seasons to make me an 8. Now envy is gone, you see I am less eager to play.

I have tried to contact old envy guys to play again, but they arent interested. Just like I tried asking people to form a squad and just have fun with twlj. But what I really see at the lower ratings that they have no interest in twl. Which kinda makes me sad. With boss, penetrate and potenza there are enough examples who have done the 'impossible'.

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure View Post
                              Funny how you all call playing with your friends and trying to make the most competitive team "stacking". I'm pretty sure our roster is missing a starting shark and a starting spider, so we literally have 6 of 8 players with no depth behind that for subs, no-shows, or lagouts. Stacked..? .
                              You have champion sharks Myth and Turban, then you have Beam and Morph both guys who can play shark at a high level. I get it you want Turban to spider. But if you recruit another shark, then you have 5 sharks rostered..... aka Stacked.... and that ends up taking away from other teams who could potentially field them as starters and boom a competitive sqd is born........This is the problem..... Work with " Your Freinds" have them step up......
                              ( IF YOURE PUTTING THEM ON BASING ROSTER).

This is just an example. But you get my point.

Once again incase you guys forgot it's not 2007 there isn't this huge player pool to pick from. This is a Captain problem. Need to be more strick on who they allow to join, all sqds are guilty of this. Buts it's the only way you're going to have a competitive season 6/8 teams in 2020.
                              Last edited by olde; 03-26-2020, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Listen, somebody just give me a fucking shark and no one gets hurt.
                                J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                                8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Working...
                                X