TWL Squads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Let's get Subspace on Steam to get new players!"
    "Let's invest money into a new server because the lag these days is terrible"

*Puts resolution limits on TWL like we're all still playing on a Gateway 2000 with AOL*

How do you expect to bring in new players (even with Steams help) if you limit basic things like res? I use a 5 year old/2k monitor and have to limit my settings because you guys don't want to adjust to the times? If the revamped subspace game is released, are we going to limit modern resolution? I can play TWDD all year on my res, but twl comes around and I have to suddenly adjust... Not my fault people can't aim without suicide rushing.

For those who don't know; large res makes R3 shots and avoiding R3/R4 shots easier. Other than that, you have a huge disadvantage. Aiming is much harder on a large res. With the res I use, ships are the size of a pencil eraser. Chat is like 8-10pt font, so reading coords is more difficult.

Not sure if I'll play TWL, based on res limit... Stop making excuses for you losing to large res players. If you're going to limit res limit, you should make lag limits way more strict!

Comment

welcome to 2020, where TWLD is composed of 5 squads: Rage, Thunder, Kamikaze, Monster, and Paladen.

Comment

Haven't been following forums but if TWL is happening Paladen accepts being part of it..
        Thx
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Pineapple Express View Post
          "Let's get Subspace on Steam to get new players!"
          "Let's invest money into a new server because the lag these days is terrible"

*Puts resolution limits on TWL like we're all still playing on a Gateway 2000 with AOL*

How do you expect to bring in new players (even with Steams help) if you limit basic things like res? I use a 5 year old/2k monitor and have to limit my settings because you guys don't want to adjust to the times? If the revamped subspace game is released, are we going to limit modern resolution? I can play TWDD all year on my res, but twl comes around and I have to suddenly adjust... Not my fault people can't aim without suicide rushing.

For those who don't know; large res makes R3 shots and avoiding R3/R4 shots easier. Other than that, you have a huge disadvantage. Aiming is much harder on a large res. With the res I use, ships are the size of a pencil eraser. Chat is like 8-10pt font, so reading coords is more difficult.

Not sure if I'll play TWL, based on res limit... Stop making excuses for you losing to large res players. If you're going to limit res limit, you should make lag limits way more strict!

TWDT is just a horrible stray fest, and elim world championship final shows you what the results of no resolution cap does to warbird.
          Warbird is behind javelin and basing in popularity these days and imo due to no resolution limits.

I played this season like any other twdt and hated every moment of it, I did 1900by1200 most of the season and got shot down vertically still from people almost off radar.
          When I played 2500by1440 I was so bored I ended up rushing and died anyway. And i'm considered a ranged player.

We should be debating between 1220by1080 or 1900by1200, not debating about no res cap.

British> my 18th tomoz $$
          Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

zidane
            ​​​​​​​So does Kamikaze auto win lb now? rage/thunder/accuracy all dissolved.
            Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
            (10 seconds later)
            rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
            P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Iron View Post

Not complaining about people dont get part on it, everyone has a right to choose what they wanna do.
              My point here is why I cant join the squad I want and play with who I want?
              We played like 3 TWDT in a row, wich is the inclusive league for players with 6* etc.

Lets just force ppl to spread out when they clearly dont want in the name of "revolution", wich means kill the zone and competitiveness because you cant get good and try to form a squad.
              Agreed. Idk why people get so mad instead of practicing and forming their own squads. Everyone had to do it at some point. Honestly if one of these stacked squads came calling to any of the whiners they’d gladly accept and not cry anymore.

git gud and stfu
              Rasaq> thanks, Divine, for allowing me provide my oral support
              Rasaq> err moral

Comment

This thread is gonna need a do-over.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                  This thread is gonna need a do-over.
                  Nah.. Kamikaze triple crown!!

Comment

Yes it definitely needs a do-over lol. There's been a lot of squads dissolving and new ones being made recently.... It's possible TWL will be pushed back a couple of weeks or so due all these changes being made. DT was also pushed back due to the server issues.

If any squads know they are definitely going to be alive lol and want to TWL, you can reach out to us in game or here

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                      List of squads participating in the upcoming TWL season.

TWLD

1. Rage
                      2. Thunder
                      3. Kamikaze

TWLJ

1. Rage
                      2. Thunder
                      3. Kamikaze

TWLB

1. Thunder
                      2. Rage
                      3. Accuracy
                      4. Kamikaze

ah, march 23rd, we were so young, then...

none of these squads still exist
                      top 100 basers list

Comment

Spark requests entry into twl
                        2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

ok updated squads that have reached out to me, any other squads out there??

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post

ah, march 23rd, we were so young, then...

none of these squads still exist
                            Haha. The crazy shifts from the population returning. Weird seeing people from 15 years ago coming out of the woodwork.
                            thread killer

Also who changed to pw to Squadless, how am I supposed to fly the banner of sucking at the game

Comment

?? where is Paladen?? Please read Post #33.. ty
                              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

ok updated - looking for more teams

Comment

Working...