L33t Dj softwere

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L33t Dj softwere

Im looking for some pro Dj softwere for creating trance/dance/house tracks.
    any of you know some good ones?
    Thanks for your help.

btw, i recomend "Tracktor Dj Studio" by Native Instruments to anyone intrested in mixing softwere. and if you want to try making tracks like me, you can try "Frutiy Loops v3.4" but i really didn't like it.
    Aliases: Tomer, Golan, Tg

Cakewalk Sonar.

Accept no substitutes.
    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Thanks

Im forever in your debt.

just one more thing, is the FULL version supossed to be 167mb?!
      sigh, the largest thing iv ever downloaded from kazaa was 12mb..that took 3 days.

Comment

Yes, the full version is 165 MB. I can guarantee that once you get it, you will be happier than a 12 inch tongue in a room full of pussy.
        Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

lol

not exactly...lets say my tongue is hardly 2 cm. it will probably take me a few good months to work out the baisics of all those pussys.

Comment

shit, i started downloading "Cakewalk Sonar 2XL" insted by mistake. is there a huge diffrence? or should i go for this one?

Comment

Sonar XL is good,

Try FruityLoops 3.5 for creating beats etc. Also it makes a SWEET sampler, very powerful little tool.

Orion Pro 3 isn't too bad, i use it a lot as a VST/VSTi host and switch between that and my next pick....

Cubase SX - For the pro's - hard to learn, but once you get it you can pretty much get anything

Get lots of VST's and VSTi's, some decent effect stacks (the compresser that comes with orion sucks)
              Get lots of drum samples, hi hats, snares etc etc. dont use the ones that come with FL, they suck as well :P

GL

-Acid

p.s. sorry this is rushed, college :P

Comment

ok, now you confused me.
                im in the middle of learning how to use Sonar XL, but now that you mention this Cubase SX i dont know what to do.
                Should i go with Sonar or Cubase? i dont really care how hard/long it will take me to learen the program, i only want to not be 'crippled' by a crapy program that does everything for you.

oh and btw, do you know where i can get some good effects and all those other stuff you listed?

Comment

Anyone know of software so I can capture streaming audio from winamp? I wanna record some of the people talking Radio.
                  The individual, a prisoner. Humanity holding the key to the opression. Everyone a prisoner, holding a portion of the whole truth. And so the enigma perpetuates. Insentient, lifeless. Grinning mockingly at its creators through its cold, inanimate lips.
                  -Dys

Comment

Originally posted by Dystrophy
                    Anyone know of software so I can capture streaming audio from winamp? I wanna record some of the people talking Radio.

RipCast is the program you want.

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

I would recommend Propellerheads' Reason together with Cubase for creating trance tracks. Won't be big job to learn to use... but please don't download it, buy it!

and stream audio can be captured with plugin that comes with winamp.

Comment

I use StreamRipper to steal music from the internet.
                        Dishonor is like the scar on a tree, which time, instead of healing, only helps to enlarge.

Comment

Originally posted by AnZu
                          but please don't download it, buy it!
                          lolz, you think i'v got +400$ to spend on computer softwere?
                          MAYBE if ill become pro, and actually use it i will buy it...but i see no reason to do so, if im just going to play around with it.

oh and thanks for those names, ill check em out

Comment

Comment

You cant fight Technology!

Its quite sad blue the record companies are actually sueing the user's ripping songs off of kazza or morpheous. Rather then sue the consumer's they want to buy there records they should be looking for some kind of alternative solution. That's the best they can hope for. If at that . I love how the record companies can say we will destroy the band's by not feeding them money, well i doubt's that true because there will allways be concert's and even local concert's. SO GO BLUE AND SUPPOURT A LOCAL SKA OR PUNK BAND AND MAYBE BUY A T-shirt
                              it makes me sick when i think of it, all my heroes could not live with it so i hope you rest in peace cause with us you never did

Comment

Working...
                              X