No announcement yet.

Spiders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's have a 4on4 spider league where spiders get SVS settings.

-Epi
    Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
    www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
    www.animeslice.com

Comment

Originally posted by GuruMeditation
      Can't really host that unless you don't mind it being a 5v5 Spider turretwarz :P Otherwise no can do.
      ?go Trivia

GG

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine
        Let's have a 4on4 spider league where spiders get SVS settings.

-Epi
        An SVS settings league in trenchwars would make me so very happy. It would be hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleepy Weasel
          An SVS settings league in trenchwars would make me so very happy. It would be hilarious.
          *cough Premier AML cough*
          gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
          gravy_: Electric granny chariots
          gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

STICK to Spiders like they STICK to walls... BAHAHHAA
            Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Nah, just a TWS-L would be great. It would actually require alot of skill, because spiders are the closest thing to SVS ( requires multiple shots to kill, if opponent shoots a bunch 1 hit will kill ) in that general context. (Don't get too technical, that's the general idea) 5 on 5 would be great, there would be alot of bullets flying, and alot of dodging required. It would also be one of the shorter time leagues, because you can't really run in spiders, only move back. (Any decent player can kill a spider who bursts alot). Requires high reflexes, excellent teamwork, and alot of preserving fire. Would be a great league and a great game to watch everytime!

I'm all up for it. Sign me up
              I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

A TWS-L would require teaming and that's too much for an average tw dueler.
                Originally posted by Diakka
                Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

Originally posted by Eeks
                  A TWS-L would require teaming and that's too much for an average tw dueler.
                  But hardcore elim teamers, like half the onix crew, (with ease im looking your way) would be elite at it.
                  Last edited by Richard Creager; 07-07-2002, 06:56 AM.
                  sage

Comment

Originally posted by Richard Creager

But hardcore elim teamers, like half the onix crew, (with ease im looking your way) would be elite at it.
                    I've never played for rank in elim. Well at least not with this name. I have nothing to do with that arena since basing is the only thing i care about.

Why r u suddenly accusing onix of teaming? (Almost all the squads team. Dunno about onix. )
                    Last edited by Eeks; 07-07-2002, 01:24 PM.

Comment

Count me in!

I completly agree with Ruby, TWLS would definitely rock. It would give an new wave of popularity to spiders since many players think that anyone can use this ship and being good at it. But if you ever watched Arobas+ - Raspi - or either me spidering, you can see spiders can make a difference in a TWLB match.

Nice idea Mayo Inc.
                      When you strive hard to learn knowledge, you discover that you simply lost your time.

Comment

Originally posted by Eeks

I've never played for rank in elim. Well at least not with this name. I have nothing to do with that arena since basing is the only thing i care about.

Why r u suddenly accusing onix of teaming? (Almost all the squads team. Dunno about onix. )
                        I'm not just accusing, I'm saying they're extremely good at it.
                        sage

Comment

Re: Count me in!

Originally posted by Cries
                          I completly agree with Ruby, TWLS would definitely rock. It would give an new wave of popularity to spiders since many players think that anyone can use this ship and being good at it. But if you ever watched Arobas+ - Raspi - or either me spidering, you can see spiders can make a difference in a TWLB match.

Nice idea Mayo Inc.
                          Spider dueling is different than spidering in twlb: When dueling u can aim bursts with radar and make the correct speed increase so 3 bullets hit at the same time.

Comment

Gay

When I brought up spider leagues before no one really said anything besides stfu
                            I'd rather be SubSpacing.

Comment

dwfew had to edit
                              Last edited by Tobe; 07-11-2002, 05:17 PM.
                              :yawn:

Comment

Re: Count me in!

SHIT i edited the wrong one GOD
                                Last edited by Tobe; 07-11-2002, 05:17 PM.
                                :yawn:

Comment

Working...
                                X