TWL Season 9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL Season 9

A set date (IE Jan 10th) from league staff for TWL Season 9 would be appreciated. I know it was originally October (Don't See It Happening) or January - I recently heard it may be January +.

TWL Season 8 ended May 29th. I suppose a six-month layoff is not that bad, average 1 TWL season per year.

TWL Season 9, october 2nd. No TWD reset.
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

I'm hoping at reset in October, TWL starting Novemberish?
      7:Knockers> how'd you do it Paul?
      7:Knockers> sex? money? power?
      7:PaulOakenfold> *puts on sunglasses* *flies away*

1:vys> I EVEN TOLD MY MUM I WON A PIZZA

7:Knockers> the suns not yellow, its chicken
      7:Salu> that's drug addict talk if i ever saw it

1:chuckle> im tired of seeing people get killed and other people just watching simply saying "MURDER. RACISM. BAD"
      1:chuckle> ive watched the video twice now

Comment

hi knockers!
        Erathia> IF YOU SPIDERS CONTINUE CAMPING I WILL BAN YOU AND CALL IT RACISM

SeRtIfi> What's the point of going out with friends everyday just to hang out when I meet them in school and sometimes on weekends anyways, if I can play in SubSpace with them?

Comment

hi Spikey! :wub:
          -Kawrae

Comment

i am not sure if i am gonna play this twl season again -.- i havent been on a squad since archant died and that fucking sucks, iwas lookin foward to playing TWL9 with RB but since they died i guess i will wait till twl10 meh. its twl anyways who gives a shit.
            TWLD Champion 2014
            TWDTB Champion 2013
            TWDTB Champion 2016
            TWDTB Champion 2017
            TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
            -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by PrOnEsSim
              i am not sure if i am gonna play this twl season again -.- i havent been on a squad since archant died and that fucking sucks, iwas lookin foward to playing TWL9 with RB but since they died i guess i will wait till twl10 meh. its twl anyways who gives a shit.

I think you do since u went off topic to tell us all about your sad fate.
              1:Graner> i heard da1's sign in tw forums was "1:Graner> like i'd know a girl irl, lol"
              1:Graner> jeansi told me that
              1:Graner> i was totally wtf
              1:Rumpnisse> rofl?
              1:Graner> AND BTW!
              1:Graner> i talked to one on wednesday
              1:Rumpnisse> ur mom? :/
              NOTICE: Game over

Comment

Originally posted by Rumpnisse
                I think you do since u went off topic to tell us all about your sad fate.
                lol didnt noticed i went off topic okay back on topic then :fear:
                TWLD Champion 2014
                TWDTB Champion 2013
                TWDTB Champion 2016
                TWDTB Champion 2017

Comment

Originally posted by PrOnEsSim
                  noone wants to hear you bitch, the top squad you'd join for TWL = Basingzombies. if your squad - quit tw is true, then do the following steps!

1. Esc + q
                  2. Go to an easier zone, such as Halo CTF where you can start a new reputation and maybe get into a public squad.
                  3. Get away from TW.

Oh btw may wanna change your sig, no way in hell you'd ever get invited to hillp, even if we were fishnetting and you're active.
                  peace

Comment

You almost make me want to recruit him, please, cut the trash..

EDIT: Oops off topic eh! I remember hearing TWL being started october/september <_< Today I heard it's February.
                    Last edited by Sumpson; 09-12-2005, 04:40 PM.
                    Only the loyal count.

Comment

someone i forget who said that reset is in November(definately) and TWL is in January(definately)

Comment

Originally posted by Not ThiX
                        noone wants to hear you bitch, the top squad you'd join for TWL = Basingzombies. if your squad - quit tw is true, then do the following steps!

1. Esc + q
                        2. Go to an easier zone, such as Halo CTF where you can start a new reputation and maybe get into a public squad.
                        3. Get away from TW.

Oh btw may wanna change your sig, no way in hell you'd ever get invited to hillp, even if we were fishnetting and you're active.
                        peace
                        lol thix is talking. Like anyone is gonna listen to you, get better in terr and maybe you can start winning for your squad by stop terring and making someone else terr. HP is decent, but with you as terr it will go no where.
                        TWLD Champion 2014
                        TWDTB Champion 2013
                        TWDTB Champion 2016
                        TWDTB Champion 2017

Comment

such hostility from a bunch of guys who think they are superior. Stfu you assholes. The guy is probably better than most of you... and who the fuck is rumpnisse.
                          There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

more like tee double ewe SMELL

am i right?

am i right?
                            jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Adman
                              such hostility from a bunch of guys who think they are superior. Stfu you assholes. The guy is probably better than most of you... and who the fuck is rumpnisse.
                              who are you actually refering to?
                              TWLD Champion 2014
                              TWDTB Champion 2013
                              TWDTB Champion 2016
                              TWDTB Champion 2017

Comment

Working...
                              X