No announcement yet.

some respect plz =)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so u gotta be a winning squad to get respect? since when is winning everything? i thought the real point of a squad is to be with some of ur close "friends" and have a fun time with them? even if its losing which ur doin?

yes kemo might of been able to beat us but does it matter? it done and over with paladen is in the leagues...and even if we lose, atleast u wont have to worry about us dissolving like o so many "elite" squads did this year causing so many delays.

and ty for those ppl who are saying we atleast diserve some respect and all =) i <3 u all but not as much as i <3 tobe.

in my book winning aint everything i guess some ppl have smaller self of steams tho that they gotta win to kepe there head up *caugh- mitch- caugh*

lookin forward to it also rabz =p (it was also fun javing with yas vs a-s $$$
    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

This goes for both Cig and 100123201whatever, but am I the only one that notices that squadhoppers seem to have the most squad pride? Most of us who actually put decent time into a squad never have these arguments.
      -Face
      5:gen> man
      5:gen> i didn't know shade's child fucked bluednady

Comment

There's a difference between respecting a squad and respecting the members of a squad. In this case I respect both. I don't care if Paladen blows in leagues, they've blown for over a year and a half now, it's nothing new. It doesn't bother them at all and they don't care what anyone else thinks. That's what I respect. Furthermore, having seen the old school Paladen first-hand, it's hard not to respect the squad's history as an excellent overall squad in its competitive prime.
        'vet' is the new 'newb'.
        sit ez vet, sit.

Comment

Mitch they play, have 8 at every game and don't cry like a little girl

You cannot say that same.
          The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
          All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

Originally posted by Kookie
            Mitch they play, have 8 at every game and don't cry like a little girl

You cannot say that same.
            They did not have 8 every game they have played this season. Also, we have had 8 every game.

Comment

No response to the "crying like a little girl" part though, right?

Comment

I don't think I have to be so childish as to answer that question.

Edit: but if I must, When did I "cry like a little girl" ?

Comment

at the very least, they'll be around for the rest of the season, unlike some squads.

Comment

OO! some of u guys are sexy =p

and lou couldnt of sed it any betta =p
                    _o_2NASRALLAH

Comment

Working...
                    X