:(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• :(

My eyes have crusted over with a thick paste. I think I had some allergic reaction to an insect. (I think it was a bee) Right now it's like looking through incomplete slits. I will not be able to play for Pallies tomorrow unless I can find my chisel and a friend I trust.
    Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

That's not nice.

Comment

Poor you.
      "What is it? Um . . . what do you want it to be?" ?€”Juzba, Izzet tinker
      • Shark
      • Dicer
      • Sager
      • Trench Wars Map Uploader

Comment

Maybe you should get Mitch to help you out with that chisel... oh wait, I forgot. He's injured. He probably can't work a hammer and chisel with that broken wrist.
        jasonofabitch loves!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Annux
          That's not nice.
          LOL just because it's you Annux. (although i'm sure you intended the irony)

-Epi
          Epinephrine's History of Trench Wars:
          www.geocities.com/epinephrine.rm

My anime blog:
          www.animeslice.com

Comment

Just because Annux knows it is not nice, that doesn't mean he does not encourage it or would not do it himself. That, my friends, is the difference between Annux and mortal men.
            I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

Originally posted by Epinephrine

LOL just because it's you Annux. (although i'm sure you intended the irony)

-Epi
              ..What?

Comment

Working...
              X