8 Weeks in

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8 Weeks in

So far, who has made you the big bucks? Who has lost you a lot of $? Who just didnt end up playing and made you lose even more money?

TWLM-D - Deez has lost me a lot of money in this dept. The one week I didn't pick him I think he went 18-8 or something. Also I've regularly picked Delectable/Deluge, especially against the savanger/ash type of games and one or both consistently don't play and lose me money. Though everytime I buy paska he seems to do well. He's too expensive now though.

TWLM-J - I bought genes for his miracle week and made good money, but I've lost quite a bit on some of dice's javs. (mega and cape)

TWLM-B - Kian has been racking up the $$ for me here, along with tim (until recently) My problem in this area is sharks. The only sharks I can count on every week is Fbz and Royst. I want to buy ph but that would take away from the points you get from the 2 spastic 'fighters' that are any good.

Who's gonna be worth the big $$ for playoffs this year?

Buy Crvenban or Eggs.

also i made me an ass of money.
    4:DEEZ NUTS> geio hopefully u smoke ur last cig right now
    4:Geio> yo wont ever happen again
    4:Geio> DEEZ?
    4:Geio> LOLOL
    4:DEEZ NUTS> LOL
    4:scoop> cant tell if deez was trying to be a good influence or telling him to die LOL
    4:spirit> LOL
    4:Geio> LOLOL THINK HE TOLD ME TO DIE
    4:Geio> FUCKING DICKHEAD

Comment

picked Ease in week 1 TWLB and he didn't play, didn't pick him in week 2 and he played, i think i've had him for every game he didn't play. then I jumped on the bandwagon and bought trouble. then he stopped playing. now I'm just not bothering with anyone from Thunder at all.

Comment

I've forgotten about my TWLM team so I just looked at it and found I was #72 overall for twlb in points! I havent changed the line up since week 2.

Comment

I cashed in on big weeks from Deez Nuts in LD and Depho and Shan in LJ. Dazzal was also a solid buy for the first half of the LJ season. LB-wise I've just stuck with basically the same line, minus a couple of fighter switches (which would probably explain my poor performance in LB as they've either missed several weeks or played poorly).
          Originally posted by Tone
          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
          Originally posted by the_paul
          Gargle battery acid fuckface
          Originally posted by Material Girl
          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

I forgot to buy players 2 weeks ago so I've stopped. FUQ IT!
            ♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪♫
            Failure teaches success.
            . â–²
            ▲ ▲

Comment

damn i hope my last season alias "kazi" stays at #1 twlmj at 660
              LA

Comment

Originally posted by MirrorriM View Post
                I've forgotten about my TWLM team so I just looked at it and found I was #72 overall for twlb in points! I havent changed the line up since week 2.
                did that a few seasons ago and finished 4th in LB, just picked a lineup in week 1 and left it.
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

If I would've had the TWLM-B team im currently having the entire season, I would be Numero uno... so now im on my way to the top and nothings gonna make me stop...
                  #1 twlm-j (again, gonna reclaim my title)
                  #3 twlm-b

Can anybody top that?
                  TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                  TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                  TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                  First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

Originally posted by PjOtTeR View Post
                    If I would've had the TWLM-B team im currently having the entire season, I would be Numero uno... so now im on my way to the top and nothings gonna make me stop...
                    #1 twlm-j (again, gonna reclaim my title)
                    #3 twlm-b

Can anybody top that?
                    Correction.. your #4 in TWLM-B

I can't top it though
                    Jason> God said, "Heh, I'm gonna give Eve some nice titties."
                    Dyers eve> God wanted me to have nice titties?
                    Superstar> Yes eve, he does want you to have nice titties. To bad he placed them on the wrong spot. Cup C size balls.

---------------------------------------------------

Greetz Dyers eve

Comment

Originally posted by Dyers eve View Post
                      Correction.. your #4 in TWLM-B

I can't top it though
                      Im only #4 cause I betted 30 points... so if you add those, Im 3rd..
                      TWLM-J Champion Season 8 :wub:
                      TWLM-D Champion Season 9 <_<
                      TWLM-B Champion Season 10 :pirate2:
                      First person to win all different TWLM'ers :greedy:

Comment

lol i haven't touched my lb team since week 3
                        USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

my new lb team is pretty mint...
                          Big Chill

Comment

im surprised that no one mentioned me in jav i only had a 283 VC

Comment

Working...
                            X