Adios Alcoholism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adios Alcoholism

Well the axe has been swung and as the rules recquired Alcoholism are gone from TW Leagues.

I only have myself to blame. When only 2 show from a roster of 28 it's obvious some miscalculations have been made ^_^ Not being active enough to be a worthy captain since Eska left killed us. It was fun while it lasted, and thanks to the TWL mods for making the league possible.

Best of luck to whoever replaces us.
    gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
    gravy_: Electric granny chariots
    gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

I couldnt make it on sundays :/... I'll go into a corner and cry now
    TelCat> there arent 'sort of' get the flag

Comment

Comment

best of luck guru i know youll find a nice good squad to join and so does most of the alco members.

the only problem is your such a control freak* i cant see you as just a normal player on any squad!

*we call guru mr boss around behind his back
        Guru <ZH>> i have blue balls.
        Guru <ZH>> Being a warbird pilot gives you blue balls.
        Keeper> guru if you want you can get the addon and then you get big balls
        Guru <ZH>> my balls are bigger than the average SubSpace player's balls
        Keeper> lol!
        Bailey> eeks sucks balls :/
        Eeks> :/
        Keeper> ok new sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Azhran
          I couldnt make it on sundays :/... I'll go into a corner and cry now
          YES YOU ARE TO BLAME

but i was co captain most of that time and recruiter so i need to take some of the blame
          Guru <ZH>> i have blue balls.
          Guru <ZH>> Being a warbird pilot gives you blue balls.
          Keeper> guru if you want you can get the addon and then you get big balls
          Guru <ZH>> my balls are bigger than the average SubSpace player's balls
          Keeper> lol!
          Bailey> eeks sucks balls :/
          Eeks> :/
          Keeper> ok new sig!

Comment

awww
            Originally posted by Diakka
            Lets stop being lil bitches

Comment

DUDE! WTS! DSFHGDFASFDJSDSAFKSAHFLKAGHFLGFAGDLFADFHLSGAHDGLAJ SGALJSGASLGJJDLDJLFHDFJDLJSJLJASFJSFJALAFHGJSGGAJF JGLAJFJLFGFSDGJLFAGLFASDGSLJFAJSDFHLJKAFHAL:KFSDJ" GKA:FKLS:FAL:GJSKFEO^ (&*^#$&R^(*U#RU #IRHLHRWKJH KQ:HRWEQUry79825y64320654316578657324gw

OK phew....

What the hell? You have now eliminated 95% of all the humor behind Trench Center! Do you have any idea how much fun it is to come up with excuses for you guys?

ALCOHOLISM HAD A DIFFICULT TIME GETTING SQUAD MEMBERS OUT OF THE TREATMENT CENTER, AND HAD TO FORFEIT AGAINST LEAGUE NEWCOMER DRASTIC
              -THE PUSHER

I too am going to sit in the corner with Azhran and cry. MOVE OVER AND GIVE ME THE KLEENEX FOO!
              Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

What can I say? Our guys decided rehab was better than being Alcoholics.

I'm gradually losing a grip on the squad. After the Trench exodus, I've lost 60% of my SVS roster and I'm back to being only able to field 3-4 players a game. And no one likes playing on a 3 man team against 4 other players.

As I said to the squaddies a month ago, 18 months of squad captaining/controlling are taking a toll.

Comment

Originally posted by Keeper
                  the only problem is your such a control freak* i cant see you as just a normal player on any squad!
                  Sad but true Good thing no other squad would want me, huh?

Comment

GUUUURRRUUUUUUU!!!

<=---------
                    <------
                    <<<<<<<

got what im sayin?
                    Mayo Inc. - We should change god's name to "Tod"... see if there's any followers. - Mattey

Comment

Pshah, Alco owns AML. Guru, just recruit a few more people. It's quite easy to recruit people. Oh wait, this doesn't have anything to do with TW...
                      I have stopped swimming in the rock pools a few days ago. Now instead of 40 minutes swimming, I substitute it with 40 minutes power walk - usually on the beaches or around the cliffs. Nothing beats burning the fat in the cold wind. Colon minus pee.

Comment

ima miss the alcoholics

Comment

Sorry to see Alcoholism go like that.

Lots of love,
                          Left_Eye
                          sigpic

Comment

GG alco and Guru. You guys might not have been the best but you sure did hang around for awhile. And for that your squad earns my respect.
                            2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Guess I picked wrong time to go inactive
                              I'd like to complain about people who complain that people are complaining.

Comment

Working...
                              X