X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dekai dissolved

Sigh...

Good luck to Rampage and Light. I guess you guys are in TWLB for sure now.

why? :S

Comment

They didn't think a week would be able to get them into into TWLB? They lost to LEGO also, some motivation you guys had.... :/

Comment

so what if you lost a couple of games?!

you still have 6 days to get out there and get into twlb!

i guess i would sorta understand if you dissolved if it was after the twl date but i mean cmon!!!

GOOOO DEKAI!!! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

Comment

You should have given it a shot, Zeus I'm dissapointed

Comment

what kind of squad would dissolve with 6 days left, when they had a real good chance of making it into twl...damn twd puts up some shitty ass squads

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
            Asia Minor> maybe not
            Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
            bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
            bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
            bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
            bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

grr, you're messing with my predictions.

Comment

HAHAHAHHA what a Laugher
                The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
                All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

what's dekai?
                  plopp> im not a newbie ok!! im a butterfly waiting to come out of his coon!

Comment

Re: Dekai dissolved

Originally posted by Jonesy
                    Sigh...

Good luck to Rampage and Light. I guess you guys are in TWLB for sure now.
                    Heh, We're #8 now, we're easily secured into TWL-B.

Good luck to the rest of you peeps.
                    I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

I'll let someone else create the sob thread.

I have the reason we dissolved set as my away message. We were losing all our matches, everyone was pissed off, we were out of the running for TWLB and even if we did get in would only beat No Surrender, so me and Nailed decided to dissolve now so people could find a squad and get practicing with them in time for TWL. It makes sense.
                      Originally posted by Facetious
                      edit: (Money just PMed me his address so I can go to Houston and fight him)

Comment

nvm, misread what zeus said
                        To all the virgins, Thanks for nothing
                        brookus> my grandmother died when she heard people were using numbers in their names in online games.. it was too much for her little heart

Comment

Well it sure depends on what goals you set as a squad. If you want the squad only to excist to win leagues you have not much to build on.
                          Perhaps it's a shame to miss out on leagues -but not when leagues isn't your main-goal. You had quite a nice group, with alot of talented players, so I dont understand you went down that much.
                          I also don't understand why you would dissolve, because of the little chance of winning. There were still enough days left to play all or nothing.
                          Besides that, there are still 2 squads that might not cut it in leagues and give up their spot.
                          Too bad there was nothing else that kept you together other than winning.
                          I guess losing is bad for the moral, but still you were with a group of good players, so people can only blame theirselves. There must be more than just your TWD position to break up a squad like Dekai.
                          Well it's done now and I guess there is no way back, it's a bummer to see a squad as Dekai dissolve, the more because some players will miss out now. Most squads have their roster filled and will only be chasing the best of Dekai.
                          I hope the decision of dissolving wasn't so that the best players could hook up with a league squad .
                          I wish all the former Deks the best, and I hope you all get a nice new home.
                          You ate some priest porridge

Comment

Alcoholism will take you lost souls in
                            gravy_: They should do great gran tourismo
                            gravy_: Electric granny chariots
                            gravy_: round the nurburgring

XBL: VodkaSurprise

Comment

The points is, if we wouldnt have gotten in TWL, we would have had like 4 members left, because everybody wanted to be in TWL. they would have left for any squad in TWL.

Me, Jonesy would have stayed for sure, and for the rest I dont know.. But I know alot of people would have left, even zeus said that he prob would have left
                              Maybe God was the first suicide bomber and the Big Bang was his moment of Glory.

Comment

Working...
                              X