Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post
    not hard to alias check
    you wanna go through x squads of x players? and they struggle to find people still
    violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
    [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

• again, i'm too lazy to read through the 4 pages, but who would even qualify as an 'amateur' anyway? quite frankly, i know i'm not alone in this thinking, i feel that 95% of the people that play this game are amateurs. they might be professional talkers, but none of them actually end up winning anything.
      violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
      [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

• Originally posted by pascone View Post
        again, i'm too lazy to read through the 4 pages, but who would even qualify as an 'amateur' anyway? quite frankly, i know i'm not alone in this thinking, i feel that 95% of the people that play this game are amateurs. they might be professional talkers, but none of them actually end up winning anything.
        just reread the first post, i know you did before becausey ou posted quite a bit in this thread last year

u have it run during twl, and obviously people wont double squad for AML during twl or they will be disqualled from both along with a twd ban... so it makes it all easier

and the amateur thing is just a simple way of saying "not in twl"
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• If someone good wished to doublesquad on an AML team, I am sure that if someone named aznrandomaliased123newb did well in games, he would be subjected to investigation and hence exposure. So I do not think it's the case.

AML would be good for rookies because few pros would certainly step down and join teams such as paladen (e.g. MetalKid) so as to increase the skill level and competition.
          2:blood> i think vt is a terrible player to be honest
          2:vt> what makes you think i am terrible
          2:blood> irrefutable empirical evidence

Comment

Working...
          X