Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trench Center Needs You!

Hey Hey!

Trench Center needs reports from all of you fine squads out there! Give us the skinny on all that went down with your matches over the weekend! Email them to twl_results@yahoo.com by 7 PM EST tonight!

Trench Center will go on around 8 EST! Stay tuned and keep listening to Pallies Radio!

Thanks,

-PUSH
    Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

A-S have been sent
    The only TWO TIME TWLJ All-Star and TWLB All-Star who never played a game.

Originally posted by Richard Creager
    All space detectives come armed with tcp/ip persona blasting pistols, it's required for their line of duty. Silly of both maisoul and goddess to not know this before hand, they get what they deserved, fucking zapped, bitches.

Comment

A little bit late, but the Light vs. Diso has been sent, I hope you get it in time f0 sh0
      I fucking own you in the warbird, shut the fuck up.

Comment

All you caps need to MAXIMIZE DETAIL- if you have a new player to the squad who got in, let push know- if it was a big win for you for some reason- let him know DETAIL!!!!!!!
        Pallies Support Group "We all feel lonely sometimes"

Pallies Basing Store (not just subspace merchandise)

okie dokey baby?

Comment

Yes! Yes! Details are good! I'm being honest here when I say that I dont have the ability to view every match over a weekend. And the ones I do get to see are limited in scope. Please try to get me as much information as possible. That way we can talk more about your team, who ripped it up in the match, who is new to the squad, and the peripheral events that occured.
          Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Rides
            All you caps need to MAXIMIZE DETAIL- if you have a new player to the squad who got in, let push know- if it was a big win for you for some reason- let him know DETAIL!!!!!!!
            Is this directed at mine? It was only a paragraph long

Plus, everyone likes to jump on the "Light has an ego" band wagon, so I was careful of what I typed to you =(

Comment

No Ruby it has nothing to do with you at all. Your submission was great! In fact you can write the match reports with or without bias. Without preferred .

What we're really looking for here is information. As much of it as you can provide! With the advent of stats being posted for TWLJ and TWLD that is not so much of a concern. But, it is still nice to know the details of the match. If I look at the stat table and see Player A go 12-4 while Player B went 8-10, all I can report is that. I dont know if Player B started 6-0 and finished 8-10, and I dont know how large of a run Player A went on. It's all about the details.

Since there are a limited amount of personell to view the 26 matches each weekend, we need the help of the squads to get us those details. I don't think anyone here would disagree with hearing their squad mentioned in detail on the TC broadcasts. I would VERY MUCH like to say as much about each game as possible, giving everyone a chance to hear about every match in detail. I can only make up so much .

In closing, I am asking each squad to help us with match information every week. Together we can turn this into a comprehensive and complete report of all the goings on in TWL!

Thanks again,

-PUSH

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Originally posted by THE PUSHER
                No Ruby it has nothing to do with you at all. Your submission was great! In fact you can write the match reports with or without bias. Without preferred .

What we're really looking for here is information. As much of it as you can provide! With the advent of stats being posted for TWLJ and TWLD that is not so much of a concern. But, it is still nice to know the details of the match. If I look at the stat table and see Player A go 12-4 while Player B went 8-10, all I can report is that. I dont know if Player B started 6-0 and finished 8-10, and I dont know how large of a run Player A went on. It's all about the details.

Since there are a limited amount of personell to view the 26 matches each weekend, we need the help of the squads to get us those details. I don't think anyone here would disagree with hearing their squad mentioned in detail on the TC broadcasts. I would VERY MUCH like to say as much about each game as possible, giving everyone a chance to hear about every match in detail. I can only make up so much .

In closing, I am asking each squad to help us with match information every week. Together we can turn this into a comprehensive and complete report of all the goings on in TWL!

Thanks again,

-PUSH
                I see, good! I've been elected by Light mems to be the official reporter, so I'll try to be on time every weekend, (deadline is 7pm EST right?) TY for info

Comment

Originally posted by Ruby
                  deadline is 7pm EST right
                  Yes it is. However if you, the diligent squad member, can get me those reports as soon as your matches are complete that would be great! Here's why. The recording of TC takes a fair amount of time due to editing and engineering. Writing the script for TC itself is often times an hour or longer job (some have noticed that I use their match reports in my broadcast). There have been only a few squads that have regularly sent me reports, the rest I am left to research on my own and make up details about the match. The earlier I get those reports, the better.

My goal is to air TC every Sunday at 8 EST. Lately it has been closer to 10 or 11 EST. If you can help me by getting those match reports in as early as possible, then we all can make this as entertaining as possible for the everyone!

-PUSH

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Moved to the new Trench Center forum

-Spam
                    Who got the boombeef?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Spam
                      Moved to the new Trench Center forum
                      Thanks Spammy!

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

Working...
                      X