No announcement yet.

TWLD Hot or Not Week 8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol!!!!!!!!! Holly shit goddess must have some deep feelings for ignite to get all rilled up over this. Sorry if I clowned your man goddess but hes a bigger joke then your entire speech was. I have never hooked up with or even met a single chick from this game sorry goddess but you know everything you just said was a complete bullshit lie that you threw out because you aint got shit on me. This bitch used to pm me all the time wanting the cyber dick bad haha. I used to copy paste everything she would say to me on the old areala -kaos- chat and laff my fucking ass off with K A N E. Sorry dumb fat bitch I dont give a fuck you always try to talk some bullshit about people thats not true. Why? Is it because you know you're the most pathetic dumb bitch in the history of dumb bitches on the internet? Go breast feed you're cyclops baby you ugly dirty nasty whore.
    2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Just gonna pass this on from a closed thread! Yo izor when you said to dwopple

3) TWD is not TWL, and has a different set of rules that apply to it.

No where in the twl rules does it say spamming is illegal staffs arguement was twd rules are the same as twl so there isnt a different set of rules
      [Aug 18 01:02] Creature: embarrassed u lsot to riverside, jsut wanted to come online for first time in many months to express my opniion. mad embarrassed 4 u

Comment

Originally posted by Unabled View Post
        Just gonna pass this on from a closed thread! Yo izor when you said to dwopple

3) TWD is not TWL, and has a different set of rules that apply to it.

No where in the twl rules does it say spamming is illegal staffs arguement was twd rules are the same as twl so there isnt a different set of rules
        1.05 Harassment & Private Message Spamming
        If the attending game Referee feels abuse or harassment is being given to anyone involved in the game by a player who is not playing in the game, that player will be silenced. Proof of the harassment must be provided to the Referee or League Operators within 5 minutes of the completion of the match, by method of a screenshot. For further validity, the spammer must be reported to staff via ?cheater.

1.05a
        If sufficient evidence is provided according to rule 1.05, any abuse of the League Conduct Rules during a match will result in a:
        I) A Trench Wars ban from the zone (8 days total) if the offender is on a TWL squad in order to cover at least 1 Round of TWL. Note: This rule also applies to a player who spams under an alias and is found to be on a TWL squad.
        II) *warning if the player is not on a TWL squad and then a ban from the zone (2 days total) if the player continues to abuse the rules. If, after serving the ban, the player continues to abuse the league rules, they will be banned from the zone (8 days total) in order to cover at least 1 Round of TWL.

Repeat game conduct offenders may be banned from Trench Wars League for as long as the League Operators feel is sufficient.

1.05b
        If insufficient or no evidence is provided for requesting a player to be silenced according to rule 1.05, the accused player will not serve a Trench Wars ban and will not be silenced for the rest of the league if requested by the false reporter. In addition, the false reporter will serve a 2 Round TWL suspension from league play.

Thanks, Unabled. Try harder next time
        Last edited by Izor; 02-24-2009, 12:45 AM.
        I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
        I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess View Post
          Ok this coming from you kid i find halarious... your about to regret having put my name in there though cause ima take my turn at slinging the shit/truth as i've gathered from you over the years. Not that im a fan of ignite but well im pretty sure he hasn't done any tw girls like you have... how many you up to now kid? i know of at least 3... ONE OF WHICH YOU LIVED WITH. Ignite ... as i've seen his pics is at least passibly hot and obviously doesn't need to get his ho's from the tw pool... while u... well do a vote and ask any girl and im pretty sure you've probably seen his pics too and thats where all this jealous rage is coming from. I swear you are starting to act like left eye with your stupid bs rampages... next thing u know you'll be following him around from arena to arena and stalking his squad members.

Now that i think about it... i've only had 2 guys while you've had 3 girls... geez i thought i was the ultimate loser and here u just ran right over my rec. haha gg u win :P

Dont bother replying btw... just come try to slam me in the game so i can give out those girls names who u've done

Comment

Originally posted by Izor View Post
            Thanks, Unabled. Try harder next time
            Una is just mad that he could never surpass me in warbird and so will never become a top5 wb like me
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

LOL Money
              2 time TWLD runner up.

If not a medal, cant I get a Ribbon??

Comment

Originally posted by Money View Post
                lol money I fucken love you dude
                SpLaSh Zone HAHA
                help: (Violence) (twjd): dice hacking the serve every1 on thundir lag out and noone on dice lagout @ same junctire
                help: (Violence) (twjd): main suspicts in this act of terrorism is mr weak cuz shis the only pikistini online 4 dice @ this instint

Comment

goddess playing subspace

Call me Hadoken cus' Im down right FIERCE

Comment

good thread

Comment

Working...
                    X