Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FLaBiN
    Interviews would be great.

I got a few ideas of how you can do the interviews for people that dont have mics or are unable to interact over the net vocally.
    it's called a telephone. (i know long distance but LOL)
    There once was a man from Nantucket.

Comment

Or do a text interview then push could impersonate me, i mean them

Comment

you can get one of those text to speech programs.. some of them have funny voices you can use..

-Spam
        Who got the boombeef?

Comment

Yeah you could pretend your interviewing stephen hawking ;p
          Or you might not have to pretend, i bet he'd luv to be on the show

Comment

!

Originally posted by Mr. Spam
            you can get one of those text to speech programs.. some of them have funny voices you can use..
            Spam! GENIUS! I had completely not even thought about text to speech programs! Microsoft Agent seems to be the best bet!

OK.. I am going to be working on a format for this, and then we can start doing interviews!

More to come soon!
            Ünited Stätes Toughens Image With Umlauts WASHINGTON, DC—In a move designed to make the United States seem more "bad-assed and scary in a quasi-heavy-metal manner," Congress passed a bill Monday changing the nation's name to the Ünited Stätes of Ämerica. "Much like Mötley Crüe and Motörhead, the Ünited Stätes is not to be messed with," said Sen. James Inhofe (R-OK). An upcoming redesign of the Ämerican flag will feature the new name in burnished silver wrought in a jagged, gothic font and bolted to a black background. A new national anthem is also in the works, to be written by composer Glenn Danzig and tentatively titled "Howl Of The She-Demon."

-->CLICK HERE!$!$!<--

Comment

But they are slighlty hard ot understand, ahve u ever listened to en MC Hawking?

Comment

Huh?

Whats MC Hawking?
                COYO

Comment

Look on kazaa, raps by a stephen hawking impersonator

Comment

That shit is funny

Comment

Working...
                    X