X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL Season 13....

brought to us by Rondell Sheridan.

With that said...

PH, what are your views for TWL season 13.

how long did it take u 2 google who it wuz
    USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

secret hacker technology has aloud us 2 c stargazers google history

Last edited by D1st0rt; 05-23-2009, 03:40 AM.
      USA WORLD CHAMPS

Comment

Actually, I was flipping channels and saw cory in the house on, thought of rondell and came to make this thread.... lol

Comment

Originally posted by stargazer. View Post
          brought to us by Rondell Sheridan.
          pretty much guarantees success

i'll post my thoughts on a few issues in the morning, it's bedtime
          Originally posted by Tone
          It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
          Originally posted by the_paul
          Gargle battery acid fuckface
          Originally posted by Material Girl
          I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

jesus christ what are you doing

remove [s]dead_rain and draft[/s] ph

edit;wow cross out sucks
            (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
            (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
            (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
            (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

How about lets not have another jackass for head TWL op.

Fuck you mirror.
              zidane> big play
              Omega Red> dwop sick
              mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
              WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
              1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

i still haven't had breakfast so bear with me here

some things i want to do in season 13 (keep in mind none of this is actually official yet, still just brainstorming at this point):
                • twld will be reduced to 8 squads: this is being done to cut out the brainwave tournament, as well as to prevent another rape/syne situation; it may have looked like there were 10 competitive dueling squads last season but as we learned that wasn't the case, and to keep scheduling simple throughout the season an 8/8/8 format is needed anyway
                • delectable will be allowed to play: several well-known duelers have told me two things about this - delectable's skill is needed in order to maximize the level of competition, and they believe his shady antics are a thing of the past and will not surface in league play; i may restrict his squad's games to hosts who are intimately familiar with warbirds just to be on the safe side but i have a feeling that won't be necessary, we'll see
                • the appeal system will be overhauled: i don't like the way these things were handled last season and i'm not alone in that respect, it's still up in the air as to what exactly will be changed but don't expect it to be like season 12
                • auto-qualification is out: it was annoying in previous seasons to see -final- rise from the dead a week before the season started and be given a free pass to twl, so it's not happening anymore; it's not that i think anyone in particular would pull something like that, i just want to keep competition up before the league starts, so i don't care what you did last season, if you were good enough to make it to the finals you should be good enough to play your way in again
                that's about it for now, i'm trying to keep things as transparent as possible so everybody knows what's going on at all times

please leave your feedback in the drop box
                Originally posted by Tone
                It is now time for the energy shift of the 7th root race to manifest on the 3D physical plane and uplift us back to 5D.
                Originally posted by the_paul
                Gargle battery acid fuckface
                Originally posted by Material Girl
                I tried downloading a soundcard

Comment

just, just give me auto-qualification.

no one else needs to know.
                  Originally posted by turmio
                  jeenyuss seemingly without reason if he didn't have clean flours in his bag.
                  Originally posted by grand
                  I've been afk eating an apple and watching the late night news...

Comment

dele in!
                    Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                    Your friend,
                    ​​Papi
                    ​​​​​

Comment

neat, i'll play twl probably
                      violence> dont talk 2 me until u got 900+fbook friends and can take 1 dribble from the 3 point line n dunk

[Aug 23 03:03] Oops: 1:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life
                      [Aug 23 03:20] money: LOL NOT QUITE VIO BUT 5:siaxis> you try thta ill play possom then reverse roundhouse kick your life

Comment

I'm glad to see a TWL op that understands that TWL is about competition and not about including everyone, we have TWD for that. It's just a shame that it took so long to realize it, hopefully reducing the squads to 8 is enough, consider 6 with something changed, like maybe double elimination.
                        1:Best> lol why is everyone mad that roiwerk got a big dick stickin out his underwear, it's really attractive :P
                        3:Best> lol someone is going to sig that
                        3:Best> see it coming
                        3:Best> sad

Comment

PH's brain is working, good ideas.
                          When I stab you, you stay stabbed.

T0MA> play like a man

Comment

lols, why must i be listed as one of the highlights of the new twl season. I can never stay out of the spotlight : ( but its cool that I can play. Look forward to next season, should be fun
                            3x TWLD All-Star
                            2x TWLD Finals MVP
                            2x TWLD Champion

TWLD Champion 'Season 11'

TWLD Champion 'Season 14'

Comment

Theres not 10 competitive squads in LD?

Since Dele is back I'm sure stray/value/alf/sake will be around this season with pascone/mega newbie/elven/deluge/vys/drow or whoever

Since vio is back maybe rapid will be around even though they'll suck

Thunder is going to return its core of players maybe minus ease and maybe with a new squadname.

Quake will come back.

HEAVY will most likely have some of the same players in some form be it HEAVY or some other squad (I know I'd like to play with Racka and Apok again and I dont see them staying on Quake)

Dynasty appears to be replaced by Battle.

Disoblige is around and better than last TWL atm.

Fury is a better Sweet/Pirates, although Pirates is pretty done atm. Unsure if scoop/herc/etc are gonna go for another round. I dont see scoop staying on Quake either.

Although syne/diso were complete busts last year, Rape got some good players their first TWL experience. This year theres more competition than last like I just stated above. Theres easily enough talent in TWLD for 10 squads. If you want to go this route you might as well say 'well sake dynasty rape sweet diso and syne really didnt have a chance against the top 4 squads so lets just make 4 squads eligible for TWL' Following that logic there would be like 2 squads in TWLJ and however many are eligible in TWLB since any newbs can win that as we just saw

FYI: the appeal system doesnt need an overhaul. It just needs common sense of the person whos going over the appeals. IMO it should be very, very hard to get an appeal to go through

What I would like to see is a 'doubleheader' or something if you have an appealed/replay game to play. If the bot fails in one game it makes no sense to hold up 3 leagues at the end of the season to play that one game. It wouldnt take long to play it the next week or something in between or after other games...the squad's top line will be on to play their opponent that week anyway
                              I'm just a middle-aged, middle-eastern camel herdin' man
                              I got a 2 bedroom cave here in North Afghanistan

Comment

Working...
                              X